Bridal fantasies

I'm divorced for many years now, and I still have my wedding dress (yes it still fits!), I've used it in some of my saucy dancing routines and in other situations ;)

It turns me on as it's like cuckolding my ex husband as he always complained how much things cost including the dress xx

Mrs. Screwher and I want to renew our wedding vows. Just a ceremony and reception afterward. And a hotel room for our second wedding night. At the end of the celebrations we adjourn to our hotel. Where another man is waiting for us. And my renewed wife is in her wedding dress. Then I watch as he fucks her in her dress.

I'm divorced for many years now, and I still have my wedding dress (yes it still fits!), I've used it in some of my saucy dancing routines and in other situations ;)

It turns me on as it's like cuckolding my ex husband as he always complained how much things cost including the dress xx
Love your attitude. :)

348_1000.jpg

In fantasy, I liked the thought of Hubby ripping off my dress on our wedding might, or making me blow him while I still was wearing it. In reality, I took it off, hung it up carefully, and made sure NOTHING happened to it. 😁

Hubby's tux went back to the rental place needing a cleaning, however. The first BJ I gave him as his wife, and our first fuck as a married couple, were CMnf, with him in his tux and me in nothing at all. 😈😍😁

HOw did he feel about you having sex with other men?

Yes. When I see brides I am always quite envious. Spending a day getting dolled up and wearing that pretty white lingerie under such a beautiful dress with so much satin, lace, bows…. Oh my! I’d love to be a bride — if only their were no groom involved! What a way to start a Wife-led marriage: both me and Her in bridal finery with me on my knees reciting my vows to serve Her.

Something about a properly dressed bride gets my juices flowing….sometimes the vision evokes lustful feelings and other times jealousy!

Does anyone else find brides/ bridal fantasies highly erotic?

View attachment 2237051
Absolutely turns me on. Whenever I'm chatting with men about taking their wives, this scenario always comes up - me taking her in her wedding dress while he watches.

HOw did he feel about you having sex with other men?
He was annoyed but I was more of a possession to him rather than a wife, he wasn't into being a cuckold.
It was me who got the thrill of defiling our marriage by wearing the wedding dress, my husband was too wrapped up in making money to worry about little things like our children and our marriage.

Back