boredom

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Hayley, I have to say I love both areas of a woman. They are both curvy, soft, and desirable in the right instance. You have a beautiful ass from what I can see from your pic

oh they'll get used eventually ;)

Really, like it is really hard for you to find some guy that is willing to use those condoms? I bet every guy in Lit is waving his arms saying pick me, pick me. lol

I doubt you have any problems finding a guy, it is just more finding the guy that you want to share them with.

lol i don't know the fastest i've gone through 7 condoms...

Yeah....has probably taken me a couple of days to work through that many. haha...I am good for 2 most times....3 when really motivated....probably 4 is about tops for me for an evening and that 4th time takes a bit of effort..haha....so I would be into day-2 to get to 7

Yeah....has probably taken me a couple of days to work through that many. haha...I am good for 2 most times....3 when really motivated....probably 4 is about tops for me for an evening and that 4th time takes a bit of effort..haha....so I would be into day-2 to get to 7

Maybe Haley would appreciate the extra effort. :)

probably a couple days for me.

Back