Bored :)

I'm at attention. If you need a some busy work, while your bored, I'm ready to give you something to do. Judging from your cleanliness and work ethic you hired.

So all these guys getting their cocks sucked take pics and your bf doesn't know. He must just choose to ignore it since you suck a mean dick. . .:D

Haha, Idk if he knows. I know he knows whenever I sucked his friend a while back whenever my bf was drunk because he told me to do it! Haha. That's what got me started on his friends and family... And I have a question, any requests?? Be reasonable though... And don't ask for pussy pics... Not yet at least :( Please be a least a little respectful!

How about a good facial pic?

Haha, Idk if he knows. I know he knows whenever I sucked his friend a while back whenever my bf was drunk because he told me to do it! Haha. That's what got me started on his friends and family... And I have a question, any requests?? Be reasonable though... And don't ask for pussy pics... Not yet at least :( Please be a least a little respectful!

Your pics are great so far, very arousing!!

How about an ass pic?

And tell us more about your kinkiest times.

Hey, i just saw your thread today and mannnnn you are sexy. If I write you a super nice story, is there any chance of getting special pics? i would like to see you in a shower...in a gym hehehe sorry if that is disrespectful, i am willing to negotiate!

How about an ass pic without the hug panties...maybe with a nice, respectful handprint on your cheek

Love to see a pic of you with your mouth open so we can see the cum on your tongue ;)

I'd like to see a mouthful of balls and a handful of cock... one of my favorite parts of a bj

You are one cute thing.... LOVE the pictures with a cock in your mouth... so hot!

My wife doesn't give bjs..so you can imagine how much I enjoy this thread. Such a sexy woman with a hot mouth :)

Back