Bored Housewives and Stay at Home Moms

ERoleplayer

Really Really Experienced
Just online chat. Doesn't have to be naughty...unless you want it to.

Don't answer here unless you want a mailbox full of messages.
Private message me instead.

Like the sound of that

I'm with you brother. Any ladies home and bored, I'd love to chat with you as well.

Bored Housewives and Stay At Home Moms

Just online chat. Doesn't have to be naughty...unless you want a mailbox full of messages don't reply here.
Private message me instead.

Football widows

i can't believe there aren't more football widows out here that are looking for a little entertainment from guys like us. šŸ˜„

Agreed

I'm with you Sundevil. There have got to be some ladies out there who are alone and bored for 12 hours on Sunday while their husband is watching the NFL.

Hey, dont say there isn't anybody out there. Should you be more optimistic, pessimistic or opportunistic?

Only semi here, courtesy of a whisky drinking game. Ugh. Give me a moment I'll get there...coffee. Medic!

Not bored, but "mature" gent, 62 who often works at home when not traveling. Always open for conversation on any level with a lady who is home alone.

bored, neglected, curious

First time responding, after lurking for a bit. I'm intrigued. .. ;)

First time responding, after lurking for a bit. I'm intrigued. .. ;)

Did you get inundated with messages yet? I'm a stay at home dad, on my lonesome at a hotel for the night though, best man in a wedding tomorrow. Making the most of it this evening :)

Back