Blurhead's pencil art

Here's a drawing I did a while back at the "work in progress stage"
which actually looks better than the finished drawing !

pinup_in_magenta_w_i_p_by_blurhead.jpg

Love, Love, Love :heart: the black & white! Are they real people, or just based on real people. You are very talented.

Love, Love, Love :heart: the black & white! Are they real people, or just based on real people. You are very talented.

Many thanks for the lovely comments, glad you like the art.
I do usually base my drawings on real models, but try to use a few different references where I can to make it more original, and add my own elements (tweaking certain elements etc) in this case with the magenta pinup I used different refs for the body, the face and some elements of my own (which you can see more in the finished piece).
Still currently working on a few digital "re-mixes" of pencil drawings, plus I must get onto Patreon !!

Charlize Theron is looking good!

I was thinking more Heather Graham back in the day on the last one. But hey, one 'out-my-league' bombshell is as good as another right? Especially if they're just awesome drawings. So hell, I'll take one of each and hold the mustard!

Stunningly beautiful. My dream girls captured perfectly. Please keep up drawing and sharing!

You have an talent for capturing the sensuality of beautiful young women. These are the women of my dream partners. Makes me hard just to look at them, and imagine what we could do together.
Thank you. More please!

You have an talent for capturing the sensuality of beautiful young women. These are the women of my dream partners. Makes me hard just to look at them, and imagine what we could do together.
Thank you. More please!
Many thanks for the nice comments, made my day !!
more to come soon....

I was thinking more Heather Graham back in the day on the last one. But hey, one 'out-my-league' bombshell is as good as another right? Especially if they're just awesome drawings. So hell, I'll take one of each and hold the mustard!
Ha ha - I like your thinking !!!

Hi to all on the forum,
Here's a new one from me, a pencil drawing loosely based on a page 3 girl from back in the 80's, I added the photo frame effect post scanning just for effect.
Many thanks for looking, and hope you like it.
bP20vJ2.jpg

Hi to all on the forum,
Here's a new one from me, a pencil drawing loosely based on a page 3 girl from back in the 80's, I added the photo frame effect post scanning just for effect.
bP20vJ2.jpg

Love it! Thank you for posting.

Hi to all on the forum,
bP20vJ2.jpg

Beautiful and erotic work. How long did it take you to draw that?

Beautiful and erotic work. How long did it take you to draw that?

Many thanks for the comments,
It's hard to be precise about the time it takes me - mainly because I never seem to be able to finish a drawing in one sitting/session.
It usually takes many sessions - as I easily get fed up with the laborious shading technique that I have adopted and I will invariably start a new one or go back to try and finish off another one.
For some reason I have never been able to produce a "sketch" that would only take upto an hour to complete.
As the shading takes so long I would estimate that this particular one would have taken around 12 hours, but in reality it has been in various stages of completion for ages !

To me, a non-artist, your work is simply stunning!
Your shading and capture of the flawless female form is outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Have you joined Ello yet? I think your artwork would be very well received there.

Back