Bimbofication

I contend that we're right. English is just all, "Let's put a bunch of extra letters in random words for no goddamn reason. Then we'll teach the kids phonics! That won't fuck them up at all as adults!"

Fortunately phonics was an afterthought for me I learned with flashcards. What's known as the see and say method it's what makes me really really fast. And really inaccurate.

It's also the whole word reading method. We don't sound words out we recognize words as whole entities.

Fortunately phonics was an afterthought for me I learned with flashcards. What's known as the see and say method it's what makes me really really fast. And really inaccurate.

It's also the whole word reading method. We don't sound words out we recognize words as whole entities.

I had this phonics class- which btw what kind of goddamn bullshit is it that phonics is spelled with a "ph"- and I know that's what fucked me up. We had to sit at a computer and sound out words and then type them out phonetically. I was like 5- and my actual name isn't spelled phonetically- there's an extra 'i' in it, so that's fucking great.

But it fucked me up. It fucked me up real bad on spelling. And also the way my brain works fucked me up real bad because I'm more logic-based, and kids like that learn best when the process is explained to them- but the process for spelling is historical rather than logical, so I can't do it that way, either. So if you read what I've written out loud it will always make sense because I, by default, write out the mouth sounds like a goddamn syllabry on a language that has an alphabet.

Fuck spelling.

I know everyone has a weak subject but I'm a goddamn idiot. This is a true fact- I couldn't spell my own fucking name until like second grade. I signed all my papers with an abbreviated form because my own fucking name doesn't make phonetic sense and I wasn't going to risk getting it wrong and prove that I was a dumbass.

Like phonics was almost traumatic for me. I hate that shit.

Also, if you speak with any kind of dialect or accent it fucks you up because the words might be phonetic in the goddamn queen's English, but I remember, I have a distinct memory, of having a real, real hard time with the word 'naked' because in Appalachia that shit is straight up pronounced with one syllable and a c in it. "Nacked". That's how it sounds. I had to get a fucking teacher, who came over and pronounced it "correctly" for me so I could get past that fucking page.

Me sitting in that goddamn computer lab losing my shit because I was in the advanced track. I took advanced classes and leadership classes and my intelligence was all I had. I was the nerd kid. It was my defining feature. I should be able to write in my native fucking language.

That shit fucked me up and I'll die mad about it.

Also, my fucking parents had just been letting me say that "knaked" out loud for five goddamn years prior to that and I felt like a fucking idiot. I almost cried right there in class I felt so fucking stupid. I was like, "Oh NAKED GUN. THAT MAKES SENSE THAT THAT'S WHAT THE MOVIE IS CALLED. I'M JUST A GODDAMN IDIOT AND NO ONE WAS GOING TO TELL ME!"

They let me run around like that. I was mad as hell. I went home and asked my mom and she thought it was "cute" apparently. Ignorance is "cute". Ok, bitch.

That was a hell of a tangent, but I am actually still pissed about it. It's not even that big of a deal because we have spell check now but it continues to be BULLSHIT.

Something else these fuckers would do- I know, I know this is a derailment, I'm sorry but I can't stop- is that they'd put fucking homonyms on the same goddamn test like how the fuck is anyone supposed to know that? Fuck off with that shit because I can actually learn the material and I still know whether you mean weather or whether. That shit fucked me up. I would think I had that shit down and then they hit me with a goddamn curb ball like that.

"Curve" ball. If you're hitting the curb with the ball it was probably more like a slider.

But to bring this back on track I feel like a bimbo would sound all of the letters out when she's reading..

"Curve" ball. If you're hitting the curb with the ball it was probably more like a slider.

But to bring this back on track I feel like a bimbo would sound all of the letters out when she's reading..

Ha! I'm halfway there!

Edit: Also, see, it's not just homonyms, it's also shit like that. People let me go two and a half decades saying that wrong. Looking a fool and shit.

Y'all I got the brain, somebody give me ten grand for titties.

Last edited:
I think those would be malapropisms. The words, not the tit-tays.

I contend that we're right. English is just all, "Let's put a bunch of extra letters in random words for no goddamn reason. Then we'll teach the kids phonics! That won't fuck them up at all as adults!"

Edit: Also, I know I'm snarky but I wasn't trying to passive-aggressively burn you, if it came off that way. I really do just fucking hate spelling. That shit fucked me up as a kid.

Look at my report card like

A
A
A
D
A
A

MAYBE I'M NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM THEN. MAYBE YOUR LANGUAGE MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Love these:

9381ccf038500e2943f1c3372c894cb5.jpg

eb521120535df51d8ff327d60e9ed426.jpg

It truly is a gloriously, fucked up language or three.

Love these:

9381ccf038500e2943f1c3372c894cb5.jpg

eb521120535df51d8ff327d60e9ed426.jpg

It truly is a gloriously, fucked up language or three.

And that is all true before you get into the differences between American Standard English and the queen's English not to mention various regional affectations throughout America.

I mean in some places you could shout about the language and another places you could hoot about.it whilst rhyming.

Getting this thread back on track

https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/link-cache/olb16blrap.mp4

My own view is the boob-obsessed whether natural or augment were weaned too late.

You make it sound like these women go to these extremes at the insistence of their partners, though. What of the women who are enthused about being objectified? Just because modern feminist theory make it harder for such women to embrace their kink openly doesn't make the numbers that feel that way less than their historic mean.

This is bullshit and you know it, or maybe you don't? Though I am not a feminist, I do think that lots of feminists believe that a woman should express herself in any sexual form.

It's the rightist fundies who have a problem with women getting their kink on, along with the hypocrisy that comes with it, you know, slut shaming?

Last edited:
Back