Biden Sets New Bullshit Record

Meet 77 and 74, two fanatics whose passion knows no bounds, except perhaps when it comes to personal space. These two are so inseparable, it's as if they're conjoined twins separated at birth and then surgically joined at the hip to create one big shared obsession. Whether it's debating the merits of opposing personalities or ideas they're always within arm's reach. If one sneezes, and before the sneeze even finishes, the other instinctively says "bless you." We're all amazed at their synchronized watches to coordinate their every move. It's a bromance so intense, that even Velcro feels inadequate.

Meet 77 and 74, two fanatics whose passion knows no bounds, except perhaps when it comes to personal space. These two are so inseparable, it's as if they're conjoined twins separated at birth and then surgically joined at the hip to create one big shared obsession. Whether it's debating the merits of opposing personalities or ideas they're always within arm's reach. If one sneezes, the other instinctively says "bless you" before the sneeze even finishes. We're all amazed at their synchronized watches to coordinate their every move. It's a bromance so intense, that even Velcro feels inadequate.
This narrator sucks

Lol... You're obviously 12 years old
If age is just a number then I have to look around in wonder and conclude I have won the lottery. Yep, sharp in mind, body, and spirit, forever young as opposed to you whose jowls have decided to take a leisurely stroll southward, as if they're on a gravitational vacation...like a set of drapes for your chin.

If age is just a number then I have to look around in wonder and conclude I have won the lottery. Yep, sharp in mind, body, and spirit, forever young as opposed to you whose jowls have decided to take a leisurely stroll southward, as if they're on a gravitational vacation...like a set of drapes for your chin.
Probably should stay off the shrooms, dude.

You should just pretend as without that excuse, you just seem like a delusional fuckhead.
You sound a lot like a keyboard warrior made safe by time and distance. I understand your animosity and the reasons for it. I know why you do it. Your sense of detachment and absence of social inhibitions that would normally prevent such behavior. The impersonal nature of online communication makes it easier for folks like you to express anger or frustration and be unworried about the impact on others. It's a safe space for you to register your absolute frustration as your belief system is dismantled at every turn. So, go ahead and vent. Showcase your limited vocabulary that resembles a discount store that's always running low on stock, but somehow you manage to put up the same tired old product. just know that I've read your book.;)

You sound a lot like a keyboard warrior made safe by time and distance. I understand your animosity and the reasons for it. I know why you do it. Your sense of detachment and absence of social inhibitions that would normally prevent such behavior. The impersonal nature of online communication makes it easier for folks like you to express anger or frustration and be unworried about the impact on others. It's a safe space for you to register your absolute frustration as your belief system is dismantled at every turn. So, go ahead and vent. Showcase your limited vocabulary that resembles a discount store that's always running low on stock, but somehow you manage to put up the same tired old product. just know that I've read your book.;)
Lol

Dude, I don't create threads about anger and frustration and delusions. I react to yours.

Fact checkers are STILL trying to count trumps four years of bull shit let alone the continuing aftermath.

SearchEmail
New York Post

Biden tells a lie a minute during CNN interview​

By
Post Editorial Board
Published May 9, 2024, 6:09 p.m. ET

The White House rarely allows President Biden to sit down for interviews, and Wednesday’s chat with CNN’s Erin Burnett shows why.
In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute.

From whoppers about the economy to prevarications on Israel, Biden spun a fantasyland of a presidency that voters know is false.

List of lies here: https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/opinion/biden-tells-a-lie-a-minute-during-cnn-interview/

Joe is a pitiful gas bag.

I guess Biden wishes he could, but Trump and his whole cult of personality are a fairly unique phenomenon in American politics . I don't think anyone will be able to claim so much love and adoration from their supporters in quite the same way ever again other than him.

Lol

Dude, I don't create threads about anger and frustration and delusions. I react to yours.
The difference is I never create threads out of anger, frustration, or delusion. Mine have a calculated purpose. That is an opposing force to the monotonous drumbeat of propaganda and the stifling censorship of ideas perpetuated by the legacy media. My campaign emerges as a beacon of hope, fueled by the fervor of free thought and the power of digital connectivity which seeks to shatter the echo chambers that pollute the airwaves of mainstream discourse. With a blend of wit, satire, and hard-hitting truths, I intend to challenge the leftist status quo by disrupting the narrative monopolized by traditional Democrat media giants. Through memes, podcasts, and viral videos. I am a disruptor, the antidote to the poison of homogenized thought, reminding us that in the battle for truth, the voice of the people will always be the ultimate weapon. :D

The difference is I never create threads out of anger, frustration, or delusion. Mine have a calculated purpose. That is an opposing force to the monotonous drumbeat of propaganda and the stifling censorship of ideas perpetuated by the legacy media. My campaign emerges as a beacon of hope, fueled by the fervor of free thought and the power of digital connectivity which seeks to shatter the echo chambers that pollute the airwaves of mainstream discourse. With a blend of wit, satire, and hard-hitting truths, I intend to challenge the leftist status quo by disrupting the narrative monopolized by traditional Democrat media giants. Through memes, podcasts, and viral videos. I am a disruptor, the antidote to the poison of homogenized thought, reminding us that in the battle for truth, the voice of the people will always be the ultimate weapon. :D

Either that or you’re a delusional idiot. 😆

The difference is I never create threads out of anger, frustration, or delusion.
giphy.gif

Mine have a calculated purpose. That is an opposing force to the monotonous drumbeat of propaganda and the stifling censorship of ideas perpetuated by the legacy media. My campaign emerges as a beacon of hope, fueled by the fervor of free thought and the power of digital connectivity which seeks to shatter the echo chambers that pollute the airwaves of mainstream discourse. With a blend of wit, satire, and hard-hitting truths, I intend to challenge the leftist status quo by disrupting the narrative monopolized by traditional Democrat media giants. Through memes, podcasts, and viral videos. I am a disruptor, the antidote to the poison of homogenized thought, reminding us that in the battle for truth, the voice of the people will always be the ultimate weapon. :D
looney-tunes-cards.gif

It sounds like a bad take-off of Stephen Colbert's segment, 'Meanwhile..."

His segment isn't all that humorous, and your intro is similarly bad. :sleep:

Honestly the fact that you still believe there is a leftist monopoly over the media is proof enough of your delusion. I used to believe that tripe myself but people like you and ironically "far left" independent media like the Young Turks have divorced me from that absolute nonsense. The reality is that the media is at best neutral leaning towards the right on anything that isn't a social issue. At least on social issues they can be somewhat reliable counted on to be partially on the right side of things.

Independent media at this point is still a fucking joke. They are more accurately commentary. Not really much different from you or I other than I will state when something is flat out my opinion vs when something is a fact that cannot be denied.

That picture makes me laugh. Giving someone a 'key to the White House' which isn't his to give, even if it exists which it doesn't.

Standing in front of the elevator at Trump Tower, of which he owns one apartment, the lobby washrooms and the sign outside.

It's all bullshit; his entire career has been built on fraud and pretence.
Yup… and the small minds eat it up! They ask themself, where can I get me one of them there fancy keys?

Last edited:
The extent of my understanding of the World and what is in it is quite extensive. I have floor-to-ceiling bookcases in my study holding hundreds of texts and novels and I've studied and read them all. But do feel free to stroke your fantasies and howl out the climactic result. It may help in quelling the heat of your mental pathologies.
Understanding the world eh?

And texts floor to ceiling?? Your full collection of TV guides don’t really count as “texts” do they?

And as for as the Extensive part, once again, go to your local library. Ask any reference librarian there to evaluate your sources. Do you let us know when you will do it please. We would all like cameras there.

Pick ANY library. Even when you take your trip to “Italy”. They will all tell you the same thing, find better sources.

We can begin a legit discussion when you have, what are they called? FACTS. Not the mountains of opinion that you spew out hoping folks are as gullible as you believing all of it.

Growing up as a kid, I would see stuff like you post all the time but on a publication in the grocery checkout lane. My parents just said, don’t believe a word of that-it’s just the Enquirer, it’s all fake.

Sourcing matters. But thanks for the laugh, I do miss Norm!

The world.

I guess Biden wishes he could, but Trump and his whole cult of personality are a fairly unique phenomenon in American politics . I don't think anyone will be able to claim so much love and adoration from their supporters in quite the same way ever again other than him.
Untold millions of Americans fed up with the direction of the country cannot be fairly passed off as a "cult." It's a movement like no other about America, not about Trump. He is merely the messenger of that movement. Trump is merely a product of the un-American policies of the Democrat Party, its shift away from the founding principles of the country, and its attacks on the American majority. They've simply had enough.

It sounds like a bad take-off of Stephen Colbert's segment, 'Meanwhile..."

His segment isn't all that humorous, and your intro is similarly bad. :sleep:
Either that or you’re a delusional idiot. 😆
You two wrinkled clowns need to get a sense of humor. Instead of the typical anal screeching created by your overheated leftist rhetoric, you might laugh instead, which coming from your other end would allow a more amicable escape of the pressures of your politics. Laughter has been linked to numerous health benefits, including improved immune function, reduced stress hormones, and even pain relief. :D

Understanding the world eh?

And texts floor to ceiling?? Your full collection of TV guides don’t really count as “texts” do they?

And as for as the Extensive part, once again, go to your local library. Ask any reference librarian there to evaluate your sources. Do you let us know when you will do it please. We would all like cameras there.

Pick ANY library. Even when you take your trip to “Italy”. They will all tell you the same thing, find better sources.

We can begin a legit discussion when you have, what are they called? FACTS. Not the mountains of opinion that you spew out hoping folks are as gullible as you believing all of it.

Growing up as a kid, I would see stuff like you post all the time but on a publication in the grocery checkout lane. My parents just said, don’t believe a word of that-it’s just the Enquirer, it’s all fake.

Sourcing matters. But thanks for the laugh, I do miss Norm!

The world.
As I said, we see in the above 77 stroking her fantasies and howling out the climactic result.

Untold millions of Americans fed up with the direction of the country cannot be fairly passed off as a "cult." It's a movement like no other about America, not about Trump. He is merely the messenger of that movement. Trump is merely a product of the un-American policies of the Democrat Party, its shift away from the founding principles of the country, and its attacks on the American majority. They've simply had enough.

Trump is the messenger that as much as we on the Left had convinced ourselves that racism was largely behind us we had grossly underestimated just how bad it is in this nation. People like you are trying your best to beat back anything that isn't white male Christian straight and rich. Yes it is untold millions which is terrifying because you've proven you hate me more than you love your family.

The Founding principles of this country, the real ones, are exactly where we are. A small group of uber rich people controlling everything and everyone.

Back