Bi guy chat

Happy Saturday and speaking of chat have you been to the erotic chat? There’s a bi room there you might want to check out:)

Hi. I’m bisexual and want to chat with other guys who are the same. Bi curious. I was until recently.
It’s surprising how many guys have their first encounter in their 50’s. With the one I had it was like he had been wanting this all his life. He came six times!

Bi married male. Been with two guys. One just oral. The other the best sex I ever had. Sucked each other off, kissing, nipple play, and finally feeling his cock balls deep in my ass. Hoping to do it again soon. The best sex I ever had. PM me to chat. Central Massachusetts. Hope to hear from you.

mwm bi

bi married guy my wife knows is bi too and is very very supportive

bi married guy my wife knows is bi too and is very very supportive

Bi married male. Been with two guys. One just oral. The other the best sex I ever had. Sucked each other off, kissing, nipple play, and finally feeling his cock balls deep in my ass. Hoping to do it again soon. The best sex I ever had. PM me to chat. Central Massachusetts. Hope to hear from you.

when two people are for each other wonderful things can happen. It will only get better;)

21 year-old swm, East Tennessee, want to suck a cock so much and be sucked.

I’ve been bisexual my entire life. Sucked my first cock at a very young age. I enjoy sex with both men and women. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d pick a woman but she’d need to be kinky!

Bicurious mwm 50 here. I was never interested in guys when I was young, but in recent years I've gotten curious. And that curiosity just seems to grow as time passes.

Bicurious mwm 50 here. I was never interested in guys when I was young, but in recent years I've gotten curious. And that curiosity just seems to grow as time passes.

I'm a couple years older, but otherwise the same.

bi guy chat

I was 56 before I took a guy up on his offer to meet in a hotel. Was the first time I had sucked a cock and first time I had fucked a guy. Had touched an ex girlfriends dads cock once after he had wanked me off.
I didn't get fucked as he couldn't get hard but would have let him take my cherry, was a very erotic day

Back