bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

512, Zip: 78633, Austin/Georgetown area

Looking for a buddy for oral, maybe more, light CD.

920 and the summer heat is back! Looking to add excitement to the season with some secret rendezvous. MWM 43yo, 6’ 185 - would love to find any like-minded guys

Bottom for Top

34mwm. Strict bottom, not verse. New England.

Seeking email with a top until comfortable.

Email is same handle at gmail.com

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Can't host (MWM)

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
617, right in Boston. Very athletic single guy looking for a M/F bi *couple* under 45. I'm so ready to suck cock with a woman there turned on by it.

looking here too

I Am a married guy who wants to suck cock with another near me. I am 65 years old, in good shape at 6' tall and 170 lbs. Clean and disease free. Live outside of Martinsburg, WV. Love to CD and wear panties, bra and hose and then suck a nice cock. Contact me if you are near me. [posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
803 today

803 today, want to suck a nice big load out of a nice cock. Love sucking and licking balls and cock.

720/303 Denver Burbs

mid 40s bi married male. always looking for fun couples or men who like to service a nice cock.

Back