bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Looking for older guys

I am 68 years old but still active. 6'tall and 170 lbs. Like to CD at times and suck cock. I am near Martinsburg, WV here. You can reach me at camic563@yahoo.com Be clean and disease free and near my age like 55 and older. I am married so I must be discreet.

Hey. atlanta here. If I’m all giver, love to suck. Would be cool to have a regular buddy. Let me know if you want to hear more. Or PM me. 770 30324

63 bi-curious looking for by-curious 865

Area code 865. Fit, clean cut, bi-curious, 63 year old white male just north of downtown Knoxville wants to try sucking a cock. You come to me. Any legal age.

Where the heck is NJ 201

There has to be someone from Bergen county on here...55 mwm bi guy come on already,even if you travel here lets see if we can click

Hey,
Lookn in the 734 area...

lookn for a male 18 to 100 or a female 30 to 80 to experience and to discover pleasure with though not all in the same day.
Must be willing to take it slow, absolutely MUST be willing to keep it safe for you and me.

770 404 678

Atlanta here. MWM tall good looking. Would love to find a buddy that likes getting sucked. I don’t need recip, kissing etc. just a nice cock I can suck and swallow. PM me if you live or travel here. Thnx!

Central Texas Hill Country

47 yo big bi handsome married man. Grower not shower, but get no complaints. Anyone looking for fun in the 830 not far from Austin?

85365 Yuma AZ

Open minded guy in Yuma. Some experience. Give and take oral. Prefer to give and in the right situation, reciprocation is not required.

Too bad craigslist died.

Back