Beta Readers Needed for College Erotic Coupling

Whanmore

Be Brave
I am requesting a few Beta Readers for a College story with multiple chapters. After publishing Chapters 1 and 2 I was turned onto the idea of Beta Readers. The story is mostly erotic coupling with some first time elements and non-consent/ Reluctance.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5715413&page=submissions

Here are my first chapters if anyone was interested in reading before deciding. I know there are alot of characters and alot of room for improvement so thats the need for extra eyes. I have a pretty good copy editor but obviously if you see any mistakes that would be welcome advice. Mostly I just want to see some feedback on what people think my story needs or is doing well before I continued on this long Lit erotica journey. I'm a pretty chill writer not really super anal just want to tell the stories that's been in my head for a while. Thanks I hope you
ll consider and as always I hope you love my characters.

It’s too late right now for me to read everything, but right off the bat I can tell this is some good stuff. Mark me as pleasantly interested for now, and when I finish tomorrow, I’ll let you know if you have my full attention to beta read.

I am requesting a few Beta Readers for a College story with multiple chapters. After publishing Chapters 1 and 2 I was turned onto the idea of Beta Readers. The story is mostly erotic coupling with some first time elements and non-consent/ Reluctance.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5715413&page=submissions

Here are my first chapters if anyone was interested in reading before deciding. I know there are alot of characters and alot of room for improvement so thats the need for extra eyes. I have a pretty good copy editor but obviously if you see any mistakes that would be welcome advice. Mostly I just want to see some feedback on what people think my story needs or is doing well before I continued on this long Lit erotica journey. I'm a pretty chill writer not really super anal just want to tell the stories that's been in my head for a while. Thanks I hope you
ll consider and as always I hope you love my characters.
WHANMORE. This is fantastic stuff. I was getting hot under the collar just scrolling through. I loved the characterization of all the students, and you really put time in to make each individual unique and attractive in their own right (Save Dustin, haha).

I’m incredibly impressed and down to beta read any and all future works you’ve got. Great job, man. Cannot wait to see what you do next.

Back