Best son mother rape story

And Guy 2... not sure if he is lying about his age. He might not be. I probably won't ask for his driver's license, but if he starts talking again about Big Band music, I think I have my answer.

I got turned onto Big Band Music by my Grandpa, but then angain I turned him onto Led Zepplin.
Good music doesn't really have an age limit, or does it?
I like Mozart also, doesn't mean I'm 300 yrs old.

A better test would be to ask him about his senior promor where he was when Elvis died...

Also, this thread blows. So I will be hijacking this thread to talk about the dates I have this weekend.

Date 1: Friday. A really nice guy. Owns his own company, two kids, decent relationship with his ex wife. Everyone here knows I'm a foodie, here's something odd for me ... he has serious food aversions. He eats like a 10 year old- steak and mac and cheese (I am not kidding). He won't even try Korean food. How do I deal with this? Are we going to have to go to a steak house every time we go out?? Blech.

Date 2: Saturday. A lawyer. Super hot, nice guy. No kids. Much older. He says he's 51, but I think he's probably closer to 60 and afraid to tell me his real age (which is ridiculous; I'm way into him). He's intensely interested in my job; me, he is sort of intimidating in how aggressive he is. It's a first "real" date, and I get the distinct feeling he's going to try and fuck me. I think he's the kind of guy who might push me up against a wall. I don't know this guy well; I'm not cool with that. What do I do if we get in that scenario? Should I insist we never leave the public eye during the date? Oy. Not sure what to do.

1) I'm as flexible as they come when it comes to food, but no Korean? That's gonna be a problem. Biiiiig problem. Korean/Japanese is 2/3rds of my typical diet. If you can't mesh together at least 75% on either food or sex, it's not going to go far, IMO.

And for all you vegetarians, Korean cuisine has heaps of incredibly diverse and tasty veg dishes, all healthy to the nines. It's a good alternative when you need a break from the heavy meats with thick sauces.

2) I think this dude knows he's "hot" and since he's an established career lawyer, he's probably making some good bank. Those two conditions scream aggro. If he's truly ashamed of his real age, then you can tack on vanity to his corkboard of qualities. My guess is that he's used to getting ass from women who only want to have fun scratching their itches with no threat of ball and chaining. Maybe. He also could be a closeted emo looking for twue wuv and the aggro front is a beard. Who knows? I say enjoy the date, set your infrared to permanent "on" mode, suss him out and keep it in a busy zone with good lighting in front view of everybody. If you put yourself in an intimate, romantic-moody, low-lighting environment, I think he's got good swagger to play your strings the way he wants. That means some hungry hands will be traveling up the dress before you know it. Put your granny pannies on and stay frosty. ;)

Last edited:
On second thought, that link is not acceptable. Never mind.

Last edited:
I think this dude knows he's "hot" and since he's an established career lawyer, he's probably making some good bank. Those two conditions scream aggro...

Put your granny pannies on and stay frosty. ;)

*snort - but good advice*

unless you decide you want to do the do with someone you barely know in some back-alley... or hotel. but it's best to be clear about what it is you do want, before going on the date.

1) Put your granny pannies on and stay frosty. ;)

Love that!!! Great advice. If your already getting that vibe that he's going to press just stay in public. It's always good to let the sexual tension build a little too :)

Hope you have a great date!!!

Feelin is mutual, I really appreciate how you can look at different situations from many different angles :rose:

Thanks. I don't have anything to say to that. I have that awkward feeling I get when someone compliments me. :eek:

So yeah, just thanks. :heart:

1) I'm as flexible as they come when it comes to food, but no Korean? That's gonna be a problem. Biiiiig problem. Korean/Japanese is 2/3rds of my typical diet. If you can't mesh together at least 75% on either food or sex, it's not going to go far, IMO.

And for all you vegetarians, Korean cuisine has heaps of incredibly diverse and tasty veg dishes, all healthy to the nines. It's a good alternative when you need a break from the heavy meats with thick sauces.

2) I think this dude knows he's "hot" and since he's an established career lawyer, he's probably making some good bank. Those two conditions scream aggro. If he's truly ashamed of his real age, then you can tack on vanity to his corkboard of qualities. My guess is that he's used to getting ass from women who only want to have fun scratching their itches with no threat of ball and chaining. Maybe. He also could be a closeted emo looking for twue wuv and the aggro front is a beard. Who knows? I say enjoy the date, set your infrared to permanent "on" mode, suss him out and keep it in a busy zone with good lighting in front view of everybody. If you put yourself in an intimate, romantic-moody, low-lighting environment, I think he's got good swagger to play your strings the way he wants. That means some hungry hands will be traveling up the dress before you know it. Put your granny pannies on and stay frosty. ;)

This!!

Guy 1: I texted with him today before work. He said he may not be able to get beyond his food phobias. I am starting to wonder whether OCD might be an issue. I will be tuned to it, if it is there.

Guy 2: I texted him today in between meetings. I told him I was concerned about escalating the physical contact and he called me within two seconds completely apologetic and wanting to know what he said or did that made me concerned. (It was an email exchange about how much he wanted to ravage me..... was stunningly hot, but also really aggressive the way he described manhandling me). I was blown away with his concern and also that he was so responsive in wanting to know how to 1) fix it and 2) talk about it immediately. We had a talk about it and set some boundaries that fall well within my comfort level. I feel a lot better about Saturday. This guy is seriously emotionally cued in, or at least is good at giving that impression. We shall see. I am actually a lot more excited now that I know he responded perfectly to me setting some boundaries.

This!!

Guy 1: I texted with him today before work. He said he may not be able to get beyond his food phobias. I am starting to wonder whether OCD might be an issue. I will be tuned to it, if it is there.

Guy 2: I texted him today in between meetings. I told him I was concerned about escalating the physical contact and he called me within two seconds completely apologetic and wanting to know what he said or did that made me concerned. (It was an email exchange about how much he wanted to ravage me..... was stunningly hot, but also really aggressive the way he described manhandling me). I was blown away with his concern and also that he was so responsive in wanting to know how to 1) fix it and 2) talk about it immediately. We had a talk about it and set some boundaries that fall well within my comfort level. I feel a lot better about Saturday. This guy is seriously emotionally cued in, or at least is good at giving that impression. We shall see. I am actually a lot more excited now that I know he responded perfectly to me setting some boundaries.

Yay! :kiss:

I'd still be extremely cautious. He most likely called right away because he's thinking, "Oh fuck! I might have scared her away and I still haven't fucked her ass!" At least that's what I would do but I'm a pig.

I'd still be extremely cautious. He most likely called right away because he's thinking, "Oh fuck! I might have scared her away and I still haven't fucked her ass!" At least that's what I would do but I'm a pig.

Yes! I will be. Funny, he TOLD me at the end of the phone convo he wants to fuck the fuck out of me, but he said he would control that impulse because he's worried about scaring me off. I dunno. That says to me he is emotionally aware enough to be accommodating. Or he's just playing my sensibilities to achieve his original goal. Time will tell. I don't fold easily. Too much at stake for me. Have to be safe.

Yes! I will be. Funny, he TOLD me at the end of the phone convo he wants to fuck the fuck out of me, but he said he would control that impulse because he's worried about scaring me off. I dunno. That says to me he is emotionally aware enough to be accommodating. Or he's just playing my sensibilities to achieve his original goal. Time will tell. I don't fold easily. Too much at stake for me. Have to be safe.

Don't shave your legs before your date. That's what I do if I need to resist temptation. :D

Don't shave your legs before your date. That's what I do if I need to resist temptation. :D

I won't shave anything! ;) But I absolutely will not put on Granny panties. No. Way. Sexy undies will stay on if I am all furry, though. Ha.

This would be a fun "battle" to watch. Who folds first? The guy who so-very wants to pound the daylights out of your sweet stuff to watch them tittays bounce or the gal who loves a good sexin' but has a ninja-in-training obstacle course in front of her heavenly gates? If only you could live-cam your dates, it'd make a great reality show.

Until you meet those of us who like hirsute gals...:devil:

This would be a fun "battle" to watch. Who folds first? The guy who so-very wants to pound the daylights out of your sweet stuff to watch them tittays bounce or the gal who loves a good sexin' but has a ninja-in-training obstacle course in front of her heavenly gates? If only you could live-cam your dates, it'd make a great reality show.

:eek:

I am not Web camming my dates!! Period.

UPDATE: Guy 2 sent me a super long email detailing his enthusiasm, and he wrote it in a really astute/funny/brilliant way. I think we've got a connection here, people.

Meanwhile, Guy 1, the Korean food hater remains a Korean food hater. I just don't know how much I can groove on someone who doesn't love banchan and bulgogi and soon dubu, Zumi. Ugh. He also disclosed that he doesn't like cheese. Other than Kraft macaroni and cheese. AND HE IS 43!!!

Complete with dingleberries.

The turn this thread took is making me laugh me arse off.

Last edited:
I have actually done the "no shave" thing to make sure I don't crumble in a tipsy state. It worked.

he sounds very receptive. This may be a good thing!

I have actually done the "no shave" thing to make sure I don't crumble in a tipsy state. It worked.

he sounds very receptive. This may be a good thing!

Wooooooah, we've had like 20 text exchanges while I was making dinner. He really is receptive, and funny. I like him. But something, a voice, makes me think... too good to be true. Sometimes that voice is wrong, sometimes it's not.

Back