Best son mother rape story

The most recent text "yay the ice is melting!" Well THANK FUCKING GOD you texted me that! Fuck..... :rolleyes:

I hang out with him because he is one of my poker buddies. We go play at the same pubs and with the same people, part of my social group. Been playing with the same group for a couple years. He isn't really in love with me, he is in love with the idea of "love". I made the mistake of consoling him about a year ago when his then-girlfriend broke up with him (lesson learned) "you're a good guy, you'll find someone, blahblahblah" STOOPID JULZ.....

Ohh... jeez, lame!!

Ahh, gotcha. Those always suck. I know I've been on the other end (in his shoes) and also yours. It's a shitty situation nonetheless.

Morning-after analysis!

Guy 1: I had a decent time. Had a wonderful glass of wine. His eyes were buried in my cleavage for half the night. Lori, you're right. He's so inflexible. Not very adventurous. Has never traveled away from here, doesn't have any interest in exploring things (food, terrain). He's inquisitive, but surprisingly flat. We have no future.

Guy 2, later today: We have texted and talked much the last day or so. I'm convinced he's completely dominant, aggressive, and is not accustomed to women saying no or putting the brakes on things, setting boundaries. I have been half tempted to cancel because he is just so damn aggressive (do I really need that aggravation right now???), but I think I'd regret if I just didn't see what was there. He suggested a really wonderful high-end restaurant. I'm meeting him there early evening. I didn't shave my legs (or anything else). Heh. No temptation.

1) Call me Zoltar. I knew it would turn out like this.

2) In his mind, he already has you. He's just going to keep pressing until you give in. That's what these guys do and it works 85% of the time. Nothing wrong or right about it, just the way it is. The only thing that changes the game is if you say yes or no. And if you say "no" but still continue to see him, it's essentially just a drawn-out "yes." He'll know this too. Bring your "A" game tonight.

I really am not sure how to handle it, except to just be his friend, remind him we're friends, ignore the stupid pointless texts, and continue flirting with other people. *shrugs*

I really am not sure how to handle it, except to just be his friend, remind him we're friends, ignore the stupid pointless texts, and continue flirting with other people. *shrugs*

Yeah, that's probably the easiest/best way to deal with it.

Guy #2 has my red flag raised for some reason. Somethin' aint clean in the milk.

BTW you can make matcha yourself by pulverising loose green tea with a spice grinder. Or a clean coffee grinder I'm sure. Not too fancy schmancy but it works for me! :D

1) Call me Zoltar. I knew it would turn out like this.

2) In his mind, he already has you. He's just going to keep pressing until you give in. That's what these guys do and it works 85% of the time. Nothing wrong or right about it, just the way it is. The only thing that changes the game is if you say yes or no. And if you say "no" but still continue to see him, it's essentially just a drawn-out "yes." He'll know this too. Bring your "A" game tonight.

Oh boy, Zumi. Oy. Oy. Oy.

Update: Guy 1 is so out of the picture. It's not worth my time.

and....

Guy 2 is out of his mind!!!

Yeah, you were right, he's relentless. In his mind, he's already conquered me. He tried to get super physical last night, despite my telling him I just wasn't comf with that on a "hi I just met you" experience. What a huge turnoff.

He texted me a bunch last night, this morning, sent me an email. He's looking for a second date. He also told me last night that he's "impatient" and wants to fuck right away (yeah, no shit). I bet he's carrying a bunch of nasty STDs. My spidey dating sense screams STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS DUDE. I'm going to listen to it.

So, my questions to all:

1. If I just abruptly say "no thanks, stop calling me," what is the likely fallout for me from someone like this? Is there a way to say no that won't come with him showing up at my work and punching me? He seems like he might be that kind of guy. Not kidding.

2. Should I just stop returning his calls and texts? Will he get the hint?

3. If he starts to stalk me or still doesn't leave me alone after I say no, any advice on how to navigate him being an asshole? What works for these men?

Help!!

Guy #2 has my red flag raised for some reason. Somethin' aint clean in the milk.

BTW you can make matcha yourself by pulverising loose green tea with a spice grinder. Or a clean coffee grinder I'm sure. Not too fancy schmancy but it works for me! :D

You're right. Guy 2? Something was not right. He's 55, never married. BIG RED FLAG. Habitual player with serious OCD is my early diagnosis.

And great tip on the matcha. I bet that'd cost like 1/10 of the powder, too. :)

and....

Yeah, you were right, he's relentless. In his mind, he's already conquered me. He tried to get super physical last night, despite my telling him I just wasn't comf with that on a "hi I just met you" experience. What a huge turnoff.

He texted me a bunch last night, this morning, sent me an email. He's looking for a second date. He also told me last night that he's "impatient" and wants to fuck right away (yeah, no shit). I bet he's carrying a bunch of nasty STDs. My spidey dating sense screams STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS DUDE. I'm going to listen to it.

So, my questions to all:

1. If I just abruptly say "no thanks, stop calling me," what is the likely fallout for me from someone like this? Is there a way to say no that won't come with him showing up at my work and punching me? He seems like he might be that kind of guy. Not kidding.

3. If he starts to stalk me or still doesn't leave me alone after I say no, any advice on how to navigate him being an asshole? What works for these men?

Help!!

You're right. Guy 2? Something was not right. He's 55, never married. BIG RED FLAG. Habitual player with serious OCD is my early diagnosis.

I was going to initially tell you to do the let-him-down-easy thing, but I think this hard-on is too old to be handled with kid gloves. Just text him back that you had an okay time, but you're not feeling him/not interested and to have good luck with dating someone else. Hopefully he's grown up enough to get the message. As far as him stalking you, he may be stupidly aggro, but if he's a career lawyer, he's not gonna fuck with his rep and bottom line in chasing tail he never got. Hopefully.

OR you could just cut him off and be silent from jump street. But I say if you have to serve him the morning papers that one time, DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO HIS REPLIES, NO MATTER WHAT. Fuckers like him who think they own the world just because they act pushy need to be trained about the order of things repeatedly, unfortunately.

I was going to initially tell you to do the let-him-down-easy thing, but I think this hard-on is too old to be handled with kid gloves. Just text him back that you had an okay time, but you're not feeling him/not interested and to have good luck with dating someone else. Hopefully he's grown up enough to get the message. As far as him stalking you, he may be stupidly aggro, but if he's a career lawyer, he's not gonna fuck with his rep and bottom line in chasing tail he never got. Hopefully.

OR you could just cut him off and be silent from jump street. But I say if you have to serve him the morning papers that one time, DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO HIS REPLIES, NO MATTER WHAT. Fuckers like him who think they own the world just because they act pushy need to be trained about the order of things repeatedly, unfortunately.

Yeah, I think you're right. He hasn't texted or emailed me since this afternoon, so I'm thinking I'm off the hook! He probably got the hint by my non response.

This online dating thing is remarkably fast. I already have another date with someone else who seems intelligent, nice and loves Vietnamese food (finally!)

Wow, guy 2 sounds super creepy. Scary actually. Don't reply to any of his messages. He doesn't know where you live, does he? I could see him being a total stalker. :eek:

If he shows up at the house- I would go outside with pink sponge rollers in my hair, a fuzzy sea green robe, monkey slippers on my feet, smeared red lipstick on my face.....
and a baseball bat.
And say: I said I don't wanna see your face no more.
-------
Oh! And happy dating! :heart:

Wow, guy 2 sounds super creepy. Scary actually. Don't reply to any of his messages. He doesn't know where you live, does he? I could see him being a total stalker. :eek:

God, no! I won't even give my last name to anyone I meet from online dating. There has to be a three or four date threshold. I think it's easier to get a whiff of crazy after you know someone a few weeks or more.

If he shows up at the house- I would go outside with pink sponge rollers in my hair, a fuzzy sea green robe, monkey slippers on my feet, smeared red lipstick on my face.....
and a baseball bat.
And say: I said I don't wanna see your face no more.
-------
Oh! And happy dating! :heart:

Your advice? Always perfect. :kiss:

God, no! I won't even give my last name to anyone I meet from online dating. There has to be a three or four date threshold. I think it's easier to get a whiff of crazy after you know someone a few weeks or more.

Your advice? Always perfect. :kiss:

Hey Sin, wazzup?

Sorry to hear about your misadventures in dating.

If you go for Viet food, may I suggest Tamarind Tree?

and....

So, my questions to all:

Help!!

And great tip on the matcha. I bet that'd cost like 1/10 of the powder, too. :)

Ugh, a chestpounder.
:rolleyes:
Yeah I don't think I'd respond to him at all.

Hey there! I'm fucking up a chorizo, egg, bean, cheese burrito with onions and cilantro from the local Mexi food joint.
Isn't that what we had for breakfast once?
Also, this thread blows. So I will be hijacking this thread to talk about the dates I have this weekend.

Date 1: Friday. A really nice guy. Owns his own company, two kids, decent relationship with his ex wife. Everyone here knows I'm a foodie, here's something odd for me ... he has serious food aversions. He eats like a 10 year old- steak and mac and cheese (I am not kidding). He won't even try Korean food. How do I deal with this? Are we going to have to go to a steak house every time we go out?? Blech.

Date 2: Saturday. A lawyer. Super hot, nice guy. No kids. Much older. He says he's 51, but I think he's probably closer to 60 and afraid to tell me his real age (which is ridiculous; I'm way into him). He's intensely interested in my job; me, he is sort of intimidating in how aggressive he is. It's a first "real" date, and I get the distinct feeling he's going to try and fuck me. I think he's the kind of guy who might push me up against a wall. I don't know this guy well; I'm not cool with that. What do I do if we get in that scenario? Should I insist we never leave the public eye during the date? Oy. Not sure what to do.

This has been gone over and over and over and over, but I'll just say: Guy #1? Fuck him. But not literally. You're a cooker and what the hell would you cook for this guy? It wouldn't work. Guy #2? Do the up-against-the-wall thing. A cop once left my collar bone bruised for a week doing that with all of his gear on and it was soooooo worth it.

What I MEANT to say is: Fuck both of them. But not literally.

I need to read more. :rolleyes:

Isn't that what we had for breakfast once?

This has been gone over and over and over and over, but I'll just say: Guy #1? Fuck him. But not literally. You're a cooker and what the hell would you cook for this guy? It wouldn't work. Guy #2? Do the up-against-the-wall thing. A cop once left my collar bone bruised for a week doing that with all of his gear on and it was soooooo worth it.

I'm a cop.

I know where you live.

I'll be right over.

Do the up-against-the-wall thing. A cop once left my collar bone bruised for a week doing that with all of his gear on and it was soooooo worth it.

don_knotts__-1.jpg

Back