Being Spit On

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Currently involved with a beautiful woman who absolutely loves being spit on during sex and especially while giving blowjobs..This is my first time with a woman who was into such things. I find it a super turn on but it definitely was the first time being involved in such activity..I've grown to enjoy and use it in our sex frequently..Was wondering are any Women on lit into this kind of kink..share your stories would love to hear from you ..

The first time I spat into the mouth of a lover I think it was a surprise for both of us. An absolute rush of arousal. Her whimpering and drooling slightly to try and get it out of her mouth. One for the scrapbook, certainly.

As a male sub, This is a huge turn on for me. Sometimes I even beg for it. I love it if she is riding cowgirl, I am sucking her strapon, or just slapping my face and spitting. I feel so turned on by this act.

Yes ladies spit is so nice. I've often asked ladies in bars to spit in my drink, I call it sugar. I've had dommes feed me it with a spoon or on a plate, so nice...best is to suck a ladies tongue

As a guy who subs for men, I love it! It shows his dominance and my place!

This would be a very interesting thread if it gains any traction. Incorporating something like spitting into a story is a divisive move because it is going to offend / horrify a lot of readers, I suspect women in particular. However, I do wonder if it is a more common kink than is realised.

A former gf confided in me that she had a one night stand with a very dominant (and confident) man who consensually “choked” her and then whilst her mouth was open in response, he spat in it. Despite how that sounds, in that context she found it a huge turn on.

I am tempted to fictionalise her encounter and write it up for publication, but unless I hear otherwise I anticipate the reaction would be so poor it is not worth the effort.

Being sucked by a woman, who spits on your cock, then spits in your face to mix it up... To feel the abandon of knowing you want her to do anything, and to know she knows you want it... heaven.

This would be a very interesting thread if it gains any traction. Incorporating something like spitting into a story is a divisive move because it is going to offend / horrify a lot of readers, I suspect women in particular. However, I do wonder if it is a more common kink than is realised.

A former gf confided in me that she had a one night stand with a very dominant (and confident) man who consensually “choked” her and then whilst her mouth was open in response, he spat in it. Despite how that sounds, in that context she found it a huge turn on.

I am tempted to fictionalise her encounter and write it up for publication, but unless I hear otherwise I anticipate the reaction would be so poor it is not worth the effort.
Yes, hands round my throat. Make me gasp and spit in my open mouth.

It's weird but that something I'd struggle to accept - someone spitting in my mouth. Oral (my or f), rimming no problem but spit, yeuk.

Male sub here and love it. In general a major turn on for me is being told to do something or facilitate an act that will be painful and/or humiliating and I comply anyway.

For example - "Open your mouth so I can spit in it"

"Yes Ma'am"

I love it! Started with my GF at the college. She loved pouring her spit on my lips and in my mouth and then kissing me deeply. Mmmmm ... it still turns me on so much!

I love to be spit on and I love just having my mouth filled with someone’s saliva and then told to swallow it… such a turn on for me

Back