Becoming the Costume

NotUnperson

Experienced
Who here remembers that Treehouse of Horror episode where a witch caused the characters to turn into whoever they were dressed as?

*chirping crickets*

Really? Anyway, that’s the reason I always try to be careful to choose what I dress as: in case something like that happens. ESPECIALLY at conventions, where there usually seem to be 6-12 Deadpools (a bunch of hyperactive Robin Williams’ with swords and guns; nightmarish).

So, could this idea potentially work as a story?

Sure. They did a Buffy episode based on it. But I don’t recommend any of the costumes from that episode. Except maybe the soldier. And you’d need some original material too.

A question: if a girl with small boobs goes as lara croft, will they grow?
Not sure. It might vary from case to case. In some cases, it might be hilarious (such as a skinny DJ Qualls/Jack McBrayer type dressed like the Comedian from Watchmen).

So the cursed costume trope and somehow it ends with people having sex? I suppose it could work, but I can't see how it would be connected.

Bit of a different angle but maybe less a costume and more an outfit ie a slutty one. So for instance a couple want to have some fun and the guy asks her to dress up slutty or like a hooker, then for some reason she becomes that albeit a bit reluctantly?

Back