beautiful pitbulls

532959_502495556471689_1585455394_n.jpg

Please, there is only one reason to get a pit bull and that's to intimidate or hurt someone.

Pits are friendly and loveable! Mine loves playing with my grandson, she will pick up her bone and wait for him to try and get it then run around the two chairs. If he gets too far behind her she will stop and wait for him to catch up. It is hilarious and very loving!

Pits are friendly and loveable! Mine loves playing with my grandson, she will pick up her bone and wait for him to try and get it then run around the two chairs. If he gets too far behind her she will stop and wait for him to catch up. It is hilarious and very loving!

Have your grandson put the bone in HIS mouth and run around the table and see what happens... lol

I'm a big animal lover but dogs like this need to be treated with respect. Just due to their power and size they can do a lot of damage and they are animals with especially strong animal instincts after all.

Your grandson running around with the bone in his mouth would illustrate lack of respect, but shit happens and did I mention pit bulls have strong animal instincts.

I think I did.

My girlfriends 2 year old grand daughter plays with the dog and by plays I mean shoos away because he's always trying to lick her face.

It makes me nervous as hell.

Her pit weighs over 100 lbs

Have your grandson put the bone in HIS mouth and run around the table and see what happens... lol

I'm a big animal lover but dogs like this need to be treated with respect. Just due to their power and size they can do a lot of damage and they are animals with especially strong animal instincts after all.

Your grandson running around with the bone in his mouth would illustrate lack of respect, but shit happens and did I mention pit bulls have strong animal instincts.

I think I did.

My girlfriends 2 year old grand daughter plays with the dog an:rose:d by plays I mean shoos away because he's always trying to lick her face.

It makes me nervous as hell.

Her pit weighs over 100 lbs

my grandson has taken the bone and run around with it the dog looks at me as if to say what do i do now. If I didn't trust my dog completely around children I wouldn't have her. I don't judge dogs on their breed just as I don't judge people. I think maybe you have been told so many bad things about them that you have begun to believe them instead of judging them for yourself individually you are judging by the breed as a whole which is totally unfair. Any dogs can be mean and vicious if trained to be so.

Last edited:
my grandson has taken the bone and run around with it the dog looks at me as if to say what do i do now. If I didn't trust my dog completely around children I wouldn't have her. I don't judge dogs on their breed just as I don't judge people. I think maybe you have been told so many bad things about them that you have begun to believe them instead of judging them for yourself individually you are judging by the breed as a whole which is totally unfair. Any dogs can be mean and vicious if trained to be so.

in the past it was the german shepard, then the doberman, and then the rottweiler. breeds many people used to keep and abuse to make them mean, and some people got hurt. the pittbull is just the new bad dog on the block.
if people actually reported all dog bites i bet little shits like the chihuahua would be one of the top biters on the list. people teach chihuahuas to be mean or to threaten people because they think it is cute.

No. I am not labeling the breed. Many others have said the same as you and then had an animal turn on them for seemingly no reason.

Most dogs do not have the ability to do as much damage as quickly as a pit.

Just saying the power of pits jaws tell me to at least be smart and safe about it.

Dogs are great and can be very loving but then facts are that they are animals with different instincts, triggers and sensitiveness than humans.

It's respect, not fear. Precaution and safety.

in the past it was the german shepard, then the doberman, and then the rottweiler. breeds many people used to keep and abuse to make them mean, and some people got hurt. the pittbull is just the new bad dog on the block.
if people actually reported all dog bites i bet little shits like the chihuahua would be one of the top biters on the list. people teach chihuahuas to be mean or to threaten people because they think it is cute.

A chihuahua can puncture skin. A pit can behead a child in seconds.

Theres a difference.

Back