Beautiful Native American women

That she is, but I don't see anything that would lead me to conclude she's Native American.
She might be or she might not be. I have three grandchildren who are 1/4 Native American but one of them is blonde and blue eyed. So you never can tell really.

She might be or she might not be. I have three grandchildren who are 1/4 Native American but one of them is blonde and blue eyed. So you never can tell really.
Yeah, and I was born in Texas and I have Cherokee ancestors. I usually call myself Caucasian, but I too am Native American- from a certain point of view.

Here's another beauty from deep south of the border (Argentina if anyone cares)-

1696471941677.png

She might be or she might not be. I have three
grandchildren who are 1/4 Native American but one of them is blonde and blue eyed. So you never can tell really.
Truth. My sister-in-law told me recently that she's Cherokee. I've known her for over 20 years, and was clueless. Full-blood. I've dated a couple of Cherokee women, and in both cases was unaware of their ancestry. My attorney is one-half Cherokee; his brother is my banker. I could go on, but my point is made: in most cases I couldn't pick the natives out of a crowd.

Truth. My sister-in-law told me recently that she's Cherokee. I've known her for over 20 years, and was clueless. Full-blood. I've dated a couple of Cherokee women, and in both cases was unaware of their ancestry. My attorney is one-half Cherokee; his brother is my banker. I could go on, but my point is made: in most cases I couldn't pick the natives out of a crowd.
Are you in Oklahoma? I worked in Bartlesville for a couple of years. The things people used to say 😝

If a guy was chronically late for meetings, it would be, “He’s on Indian time.” There would be Pow Wows but they never started at the scheduled time. They would say, “The Pow Wow starts when the Pow Wow starts.”

you in Oklahoma? I worked in Bartlesville for a couple of years. The things people used to say 😝

If a guy was chronically late for meetings, it would be, “He’s on Indian time.” There would be Pow Wows but they never started at the scheduled time. They would say, “The Pow Wow starts when the Pow Wow starts.”
Yes...Indian Territory. No Pow Wows here, though.

this thread has some john smith vibes. is this where we can discuss the support and needs of native american women, who are statistically likely to have the highest rates of assault and abuse? what about the native women who have vanished and their cases have been neglected by law enforcement?

this thread has some john smith vibes. is this where we can discuss the support and needs of native american women, who are statistically likely to have the highest rates of assault and abuse? what about the native women who have vanished and their cases have been neglected by law enforcement?
They canceled Alaska Daily. And they just touched the edge of this.

real-indian-V.A.-Shiva-Ayyadurai-challenges-fake-indian-senator-elizabeth-warren-dna-test.jpg

- Elizabeth Warren (U.S. Senator - Massachusetts)
Well, there goes my boner! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back