Bearded Englishman seeking curious females...

Daring_Deviant

Experienced
Are you a curious female? One that wants to explore her submissive side? One for whom all her friend's would think is such a good girl, yet secretly a naughtiness lurks within?

Bearded Englishman, with a devilish grin and a filthy mind seeks curious females...

I'm looking to chat, to get to know one another, talk about everything and anything, find out what makes us tick with a view to building more chemistry.

I have a particular liking for submissive females, ones that are curious about this side of themselves are always welcome to say hi.

Outside of kink I'm keen on sports, travel, netflix and love the pub. I enjoy someone with conversational skills for sure...

My kinks include bondage, spanking, dirty talk, remote control vibes, discreet public play, along with an ever growing passion for guided masturbation. I'm a huge tease and love nothing more than to torment, to edge and to build up a woman until she's nothing but a wet, dripping and desperate wreck, writhing, begging and willing to do anything for release. I promise you the wait is always worth it though...

So if you like an accent, a deviant mind, tease and torment, come and say hello...

Female whisky drinker...will be in Scotland next summer...

longing to be dominated. Wanna chat?

longing to be dominated. Wanna chat?

I do want to chat. Not now. But another evening soon? I could direct you to some previous posts and you could see if you fancy a phone call. Perhaps. If you like a big beautiful and somewhat submissive woman.

Wonderingā€¦ā€¦

This enormous pondā€¦..not one submissive fish who is curious enough to take a swim with youā€¦..interesting!

Back