BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me. Sorry that it's from before I shaved the head but I'm always on the other side of the camera. As it is that was a self portrait I took using the tripod and timer.

fba4da91.jpg

Betticus said:
Me. Sorry that it's from before I shaved the head but I'm always on the other side of the camera. As it is that was a self portrait I took using the tripod and timer.

fba4da91.jpg

You are the handsomest guy in the world! (Now can I get out of my excercises?)

graceanne said:
You are the handsomest guy in the world! (Now can I get out of my excercises?)

Ah darling. Such tantalizing delights as I have in store for you if you fail to do your exercises. :rose:

It is up to you though.

i did all my exercises like a good girl and i still say you're yummy :rose:

xx

Might as well throw my mug in the mix. This weill really make the witness protection agency crazy......

av3.jpg

tythisredheadup said:
You are absolutely yummy, I could sop you up with a biscuit.

:eek: :eek: Thanks for making my day!

Is the AV the only picture you have on here? Not complaining, you look wonderful.

Betticus said:
Ah darling. Such tantalizing delights as I have in store for you if you fail to do your exercises. :rose:

"I think you just scared off my bunny slippers!" :D

That's about all Master will let me show. He says the rest is for Him *giggle*. You all look yummy, pass the biscuits!

I have loved looking at all the pics.
Betticus is simply yummy.
I did not imagine Fungiug to look like that, funny how a pic forms in your mind.

There are also some women which if i were gay or bi i would be emailing RIGHT now:)

I don't have any pics at the moment but if/when i do you will know :)

Thanks to all for sharing

Last edited:
Lousy pic...but after cropping out a few of the ........well not exactly innocent....Shall we say "Uninvolved"?.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, not the greatest picture in the world and obviously very posed, but it gives you an idea at least.

Last edited:
Dolf,

I didn't see anything I didn't like in your pictures. With or without makeup.

Betticus,

I am going to hunt you down and kill you for that car. The Bug is my all-time favorite car. I just wish I owned one. :(

Wednesday's Rose

I like some of the ideas the picture gives me. :p

Me

Me2

plus the one in the sig line :)

Its so cool and weird to see everyone's faces after becoming so familar with the AVs, now you're not just SNs and little boxes of pixels, we have faces!

I actually found one with my eyes open (like Betticus, I am usually on the other side of the lens), though not the best shot as it was taken in the dark on the side of the road on a freezing cold night....hmmmm, we do tend to pick those type nights to have some spontaneous play in the open.:(

Last edited:
OOO nice pic blue!!! and you too Catalina!!! OMG KC is that your "tail?" If so you are one sexy lady! :)

Not the best shot of me, but here's one that was taken during a recent jury where I had to present and defend a design I did.
me_in_action.jpg

and One of me in the architecture studio here at school.
me_small.jpg

I absolutely LOVE seeing the pics of everyone here! Helps so much to get an image of people!! :)

MastrJ said:

Betticus,

I am going to hunt you down and kill you for that car. The Bug is my all-time favorite car. I just wish I owned one. :(

Too bad you can't see the fully tricked out engine on the back of that baja buggy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back