BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
In profile. There's a spot to add a picture.

So, if you click on person's name, a box pops up to do a few things: view profile, send message, etc. View profile.

That’s my girl. :cattail::heart:

She’s beautiful. Her laugh lights up the room. And that accent!
If we can only keep her from falling off couches and things.

That’s my girl. :cattail::heart:

She’s beautiful. Her laugh lights up the room. And that accent!
If we can only keep her from falling off couches and things.

As long as it's just couches and things, and not, like, roofs and windows! :eek:

<<< just because im feeling froggy and I want to see your pretty faces

Back atcha.

Still waiting for you and JerseyJade paired.
The men of Lit will thank me for that.

Lol, we'll have to work on that.
What happened to the mens paired pic project?
I was looking forward to that payback.

You look great.

I would say that considering how gorgeous you look in that linked pic that you should spend more time out during inclement weather!

You look fantastic. Love your red full lips and sexy eyes

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

I gotta say, the lips get a lot of help from lipstick. :)

Here's an unpaid plug for Rimmel Provocalips. That thing lasts and lasts and lasts! I put the lipstick on about 10 hours ago and I've since eaten three times and it just stays on. I've touched it up once with the colorless coat, because it started to feel a bit dry, but that's all. The packaging looks so tacky, but the product is good if you're looking for a long lasting lipstick. :)

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back