BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it was a plastic mask on the face of a hungry T-Rex?

Are you doubting the sincerity of my statement?
Or are you calling my girlfriend a 15-20ft tall, bipedal, coelurosaurian theropod from the late cretaceous period, in a very pretty mask?

Because I have two very different responses, depending on which one you mean.

Or are you calling my girlfriend a 15-20ft tall, bipedal, coelurosaurian theropod from the late cretaceous period, in a very pretty mask?

*watches my hands shrink to Trumpian proportions and Rawrs for meat*

Would you rather;

A - Be a liar but have a pretty human as a girlfriend

B - Be sincere but have a T-Rex in a mask as a girlfriend

Would you rather;

A - Be a liar but have a pretty human as a girlfriend

B - Be sincere but have a T-Rex in a mask as a girlfriend

Ahhhh, using multiple choice to dodge the question. I see.

Well, I’m a lot of things, but a liar isn’t one of them. But I’m also pretty sure Far isn’t a giant extinct reptile ( I’ve checked ).

Ergo
Vis à vis
Concordantly

I choose
C - I believe that it is YOU, in fact, who are the tyrant lizard in disguise and your cunning attempts to further the cause of promoting dino erotica on this site ( thus boosting interest and bolstering sales in hopes of raising enough money to actually get the original cast back to make a decent sequel to Jurassic Park ) are quite transparent... Man, sometimes I get tired of being right.

Well, I’m a lot of things, but a liar isn’t one of them. But I’m also pretty sure Far isn’t a giant extinct reptile ( I’ve checked ).

Ergo
Vis à vis
Concordantly

I choose
C - I believe that it is YOU, in fact, who are the tyrant lizard in disguise and your cunning attempts to further the cause of promoting dino erotica on this site ( thus boosting interest and bolstering sales in hopes of raising enough money to actually get the original cast back to make a decent sequel to Jurassic Park ) are quite transparent... Man, sometimes I get tired of being right.

Oh dear. I’m putting my banana back. :nana:

Ergo
Vis à vis
Concordantly

I choose
God damn it!
You've been talking to Kong haven't you?
That flea-ridden mongoloid has no sense of ambition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back