Bad Influence (closed)

Eddie eyed the keys as Rose dropped them on the table then listened as she talked about the rest of afternoon and continuing their discussions after lunch. If he wasn’t so focused on his need to close this deal he might have been able to read between the lines but his focus was entirely on making the most of the opportunity and figuring out how to convince her that she should go with his firm.

“Right, I’d love to go take a look at some of your properties to get a better sense of your needs and how I can fulfill them.”

Eddie opened his binder and passed 2 pages to Rose that he’d prepared for discussion. It was the first time he’d pitched the new performance based fee structure to anyone but his firm was keen to shift to the pricing model since it enticed customers with low up front costs but provide the promise of larger returns for his firm on the backside of the contract when they delivered.

“What we’re proposing is a performance based arrangement where your costs start out low and predictable but over time as you reap the benefits of our work we share in your success. This model incentivized us to give your needs our full attention, out of the gates, to make sure you’re fully satisfied before we start to reap our own rewards for a job well done.”

When he was done with his pitch Eddie took a long sip of his wine as he let Rose digest what he’d said. It was only then did he let his eyes be drawn to her tight fitting suit and how it showcased her ample bosom which now pressed against the edge of the table as she leaned over reviewing the pages he put before her.

In a way Rose was impressed in that Eddie seemed fully focused on the work of his organisation and in looking to get her business to sign the contract he was putting forward. In another way though it was taking the fun out of things for Rose and it gave her the impression that Eddie needed this contract too much. He was certainly without the charm and charisma say that she was used to getting from Seth or indeed the sexual desires of Edwin. Perhaps she had been spoilt in recent times. She had to admit that she had come across a good bit of lust in her male company. Perhaps this was a reality check. Rose felt that she needed to explain the pitfalls of what he was suggesting.

"The problem I have with this sort of arrangement Eddie is that what is to stop your business putting all their effort into up front dealings with new customers whilst milking the established customers of monies and profits whilst you really do little of consequence? Your own words let you down rather when you said 'we share in your success'. You will not be a shareholder in my business Eddie and I have no intention of letting you share in my profits. You would need to just invoice for reasonable fees which we would pay."

Rose had seen the way he had begun to look at her bust which alerted her for the first time to the fact that he might be a candidate to succumb to her female attraction. She told him

"You are going to need to offer me something really worthwhile, if I am going to sign the contract you are proposing Eddie Maybe a decent percentage off if I allow you to use my businesses as a reference. I'll do some promotional stuff for you and see to it personally, I feel that I would be good at that. I could help you get business Eddie and make you a star in your organisation. Doesn't that sound good?"

"If not that or perhaps even with that, under the counter, payments, work or services from you or I'd want another contract to iron out the excesses of what you are putting in front of me today. What do you think Eddie?"

Rose had set out her terms to the guy and it was now open to him to come back with suggestions. She had spoken with a smile and a friendly but steely manner. She certainly had confidence and had no problem in Eddie considering all that she had to offer. She believed in using the full range of assets available to the business.

"Well then Eddie, can we work together?" she asked.

“I think we can work together on this.” Eddie replied before excusing himself for a moment to visit the restroom.

Eddie stood at the sink and splashed water on his face. He knew he was on the verge of blowing this and he needed to get himself together. He’d let himself get so focused on selling that he forgot the first rule of selling.

“Don’t sell the product, sell the relationship!” He said aloud as he looked at himself in the mirror. She certainly was. She’d laid out an attractive arrangement and all he’d put forward was pricing models and nonsense. Eddie took another moment to recenter himself then returned to the table.

“Sorry about that.” He said as he took another sip of his wine. He’d managed to flush the panic and the reek of desperation from his system and, for the moment, regained the smooth facade that had gotten him so far.

“I think all of the options you mentioned are on the table. At the end of the day, if you’re satisfied with what I can do for you, I’m sure we can work out the terms that make it work for you.”

His eyes drifted down her body again taking in her shapely curves then to the keys sitting on the table.

“Perhaps we enjoy our lunch then I can accompany you to the apartment and give you a better idea of what I can do for you and you can impress on me why we should be doing it at the lowest rate possible.”

Since Seth’s arrival in her bedroom Rose had found that her body had developed a sexual need. Maybe it was her time of life or perhaps even a wish to catch up on what she had missed out due to her marriage. The clock was certainly ticking, life was moving faster and her body was ageing with it. Whereas once meetings such as this were a bit of a bind in which she sought to deflate any interest she now saw them as an opportunity for some fun alongside the business need to get the best possible deal. Eddie was proving to be a tough one but maybe at the end it would be worthwhile.

“That seems an excellent idea Eddie. I’ve got some wine in the fridge and an excellent array of spirits. There’s a lovely big screen TV too with wonderful surround sound. I’ve got a couple of things we could watch if you were so inclined’

“Naughty things Eddie, if you get my meaning”

Rose hoped that she had been clear enough in what she was suggesting. She wasn’t used to male reticence outside of her marriage but in a way in was nice that Eddie had not hit on her straight away and that business had been his main concern. He probably needed some warming up so why not watch a video or two with him to see how he reacted? Hopefully it would prove to be the necessary encouragement for some physical work!

"I am sure I could bring up anything that we want" Rose said as she deliberately moved her legs apart and made sure her knee bumped into Eddie's and stayed there.

Eddie had somehow missed some of Rose's cues earlier but her intentions were becoming more clear as her words became more pointed. A wave of panic washed through him as he thought about the implications of what she was implying. He'd never before strayed from his wife and certainly would have never considered it with a prospective client but Rose's insistence left him little choice but to go along with things.

"Sure, let's go have a look."

Eddie paid the check and a few moments later Rose was leading him out the front doors and to the apartment. When they arrived Eddie's heart was racing. Throughout the short walk to the apartment he'd worked through much of his apprehension and seemed to have arrived at some level of acceptance that he'd need to do what was needed to secure the deal. The tight fitting suit that Rose had worn made the reality of what he was about to do that much more palatable and he was actually starting to feel a bit of excitement about what expected might happen.

Rose led Eddie into the kitchen and was reaching for the handle of the refrigerator when he decided it was time to start closing the deal. Placing a hand on the refrigerator door he held it closed then backed Rose to the counter.

"I believe I was going to show you what I can do for you." he said as his finger traced down Rose's side.

Eddie gripped Rose's sides lifting her up onto the counter then slowly lowered his lips to her thigh working them up it as he pressed her skirt higher.

Rose thought she would just confirm what had become obvious

"you're new to this I can see but don't worry. I am patient and not one to bite. Just relax and enjoy the moments. They'll just be between us and I am married too. My life has only recently changed this way and so much for the better"

Rose thought things would go better if she explained herself and showed that she had some understanding of his position. She then looked to introduce a bit of humour into the situation

"I've got a big hairy one, you can't miss it!!" she said and then continued

"This takes me back to my teenage years with all the sexual curiosity one explored"

Eddie's initiative in the kitchen was welcome. True he was clumsy, well she rather had a lot of body to be moved, but she found his inexperience attractive. She thought that a down to earth approach from her would be the best way forward.

"Let's get this skirt out of the way for you and right up to my waist"

"Here we go" she said as she shuffled her body about for him.

Displaying her black stockings and white fleshy thighs for the guy, she opened them as wide as she could to display a pair of very small briefs which covered her cunt but did little to hide the curls of pubic hair that grew from her body. He soon had her breathing heavily and sighing.

"Yes like that Eddie, just like that, just like that, please don't stoop"

She didn't think it would be long before he would be fucking her. She wanted that, she wanted this happily married man firing his spunk into the depths of her vagina. It would give her such a thrill, she knew it would.

Eddie felt a surge of excitement that had long been gone with his wife as he parted Rose's long curls then buried his tongue in her. Her words of encouragement drove him into a frenzy as he lapped between her soft folds, tasting her sweetness.

Rose reached back to brace herself and knocked over a cannister causing it to clang loudly as it rolled off and onto the floor. The noise startled Eddie who looked up from between her legs.

"Maybe we should find somewhere more comfortable." he said as he lifted himself to his feet then helped Rose off the counter.

Eddie led Rose out of the kitchen. Her skirt still tightly hugging her hips leaving her panties exposed. A few steps away he found the master bedroom and led her in. He took his time and slowly worked at the buttons of her top then removed the rest of her clothes before moving on to his own.

The sound of Eddie's heart beating pulsed in his ears as he pulled Rose's naked body to his and kissed her before guiding her onto the bed. Awkwardly coming on behind her he positioned himself between her legs then looked into her eyes one last time searching for any hesitation. He almost hoped there would be. Some final lifeline that would keep him from breaking the vows that he'd kept for so long but as he looked at her there was only desire. Eddie closed his eyes for a moment before spreading her wide and pressing into her.

Now whose being the clumsy one thought Rose as she smiled. They were both making this something of an ordeal which also made it rather special!!!

Eddie's suggestion of the bedroom was wise for she imagined that is where he did his fucking rather than on a kitchen worktop. Those sorts of encounters had now probably passed them both by. She eased herself off the worktop with some measure of relief. True he had lapped at her cunt like a cat took to milk but yes the promise of somewhere more comfortable was what she wanted to hear.

She stood submissively in front of Eddie as he undressed her. She looked to move her body to assist him and encourage him. She said little as she didn't want to disturb his thoughts, she didn't want to spoil his moment. She wondered, when did he last undress a woman other than his wife? possibly if ever.

"That was nice having you do that" she said when he had finished. She extended an arm and used her hand on his body, stroking and caressing it.

"Thank you Eddie"

She continued to look to give him confidence and build on his desire. She wanted this to be wonderful for both of them.

Rose gently put her tongue against his as he kissed her. She wanted to show him what she felt about him right now and how she wanted that rigid cock of his inside her. She tried not to look, not to stare, not to make him feel uncomfortable but she could see it was a member with which he should be proud.

She looked at him as he made the usual movements of a guy about to fuck a woman in missionary. He was taking care and she expected him to be gentle. As he pushed she took a breath and then sighed. She could feel her vagina naturally grip the invading penis as a welcome. It was like a glove around the full length of a welcome visitor. He vagina wanted to give pleasure encourage the gift of sperm which it craved.

Rose felt Eddie's stomach against her stomach and the thrust of his hips between her thighs. This was so very different from her other recent encounters with men. Here was a family man who was attracted to her and willing to move from his previous good conduct, sacrifice an unblemished marital history and all for her. She felt she had a duty to give him all that he wanted.

"That's nice, that's nice" she said to reassure him. It was nice, it was really good, it was happening, the really enjoyable fuck with the happily married man. She moved her body with his, they reached understanding, they fucked together, they became a couple having lovely afternoon sex. Rose had a man who was making love to her.

Rose's encouragement helped Eddie get out of his own head and he found himself more in the moment as he continued to pump into her with more vigor. Pressing up from her Eddie withdrew from Rose then guided her onto her stomach. With a tug at her hips Rose, recognizing his intention, pulled her knees beneath her presenting her beautiful round ass to him.

"Mmm, that's better." Eddie breathed out as he guided his cock back into her damp passage.

Eddie gripped Rose's hips tightly as he pounded into her. If this was going to be his one excursion outside of the bounds of his vows he was determined to make it a memorable one.

Rose's moans became more urgent as his hips slapped loudly against her ample bottom.

"I think I'm going to like servicing your needs." he grunted out as his excitement grew to a fevered pitch.

He knew it was presumptuous of him to think that this might be a regular part of their business relationship but it didn't stop him from imagining the possibilities of enjoying her fine wet cunt on a regular basis to secure the business he so desperately needed.

Rose welcomed Eddie's initiative of turning her over and onto her front. That way he took more control and was able to enjoy her body as he wanted. It made him less likely to cum, it became more of a fuck and less of a making of love. She was not his wife after all. She was a woman that he had decided he was going to fuck outside of his marriage. Let's make no bones about it, he had become sexually excited as men do but this time he had decided to push his penis it into the vagina of a woman he was just getting to know. He had chosen to fuck her.

And fuck her is what he was doing. Lust had taken hold and he was thrusting his body into her buttocks. He was letting himself go, his cock was going all the way up and down her vagina, again and again and again.

"That's good Eddie, yes keep going, keep going, oh yes Eddie again"

It was not just what she said it was the way her words came out. In a scramble, between her grasps for air.

Her head went down to the pillow, her eyes closed. She needed support as she took this, the continual thrusts of this strangers cock. Her hand went to her pubic hair. She felt herself and she found her clitoris. This was what she needed, she knew what she had to do. She rubbed and kept rubbing as he fucked her.

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming Eddie" she told him, panting as she continued to rub.

"I'm......."

Eddie’s own orgasm was fast approaching as Rose began to moan out the arrival of her own. He had no idea how exciting it would be to taste the fruit he’d for so long denied himself but after today he’d find himself far more open to the idea than he’d ever thought he would be.

“Oh fuck yes!” Eddie grunted out as he continued to pound into Rose.

The first blast of his spunk caused him to cry out in ecstasy as his muscles started to convulse. He slammed deep into her then gripped her hips tight as the subsequent volleys erupted into her depths.

On his way out of the office Seth stopped by Marion’s office one last time to make sure she was still a go for the evening.

“So we’ll be arriving around 7:00. You’ll want to act like running into you there is a coincidence. I’ll make sure it guide things through to the desired outcome.” He said as he stood in her doorway. “Any final thoughts or reservations?”

Not only did she have to cope with her own body, there was Eddie's cock thrusting into her deep as her body bucked and writhed, out of control. Rose wanted it, of course she did, the thick white sperm shot into the depths of her cunt by the married man who could resist her no more. Rose panted as Eddie gripped her. She looked to move to encourage him and he duly flooded her cunt with his cum. Hard thrusts delivering volley after volley of the precious liquid. She felt that he was telling her something, evidencing his overwhelming lust for her voluptuous body.

"Oh yes Eddie, I want it, I really want it all" she had told him as his orgasm brought their fucking to an end.

Rose willingly fell into his arms. She felt comfort and security. A bonding with the guy who had enjoyed her body so much and treated it with such respect.

"Yes I liked that, I very much liked that. When can we do this again?" asked Rose.

"No reservations, I'll be there" said Marion to Seth. She welcomed his interest and gave him a beaming smile which hopefully allayed any fears that she might let him down.

"I'm really looking forward to it, I'm excited Seth" she said as she got up from her chair and moved towards him.

"Is there anything you want, or I can do before you leave?" she asked as her body language showed her to a very much relaxed and in a pose of some sexuality. "You see I am already preparing myself, getting in the right frame of mind" she said as she brought her hand around to caress her stomach in front of him, just a little!

Seth looked up as she approached and it was clear from her body language that she didn't necessarily want to wait until the evening to get things underway. There was a part of him that wanted to tell her to save it. If things went the way he'd imagined they might with Scott she'd be getting all that she bargained for and more. He didn't want to disappoint her though and risk ruining her enthusiasm for the evening.

Seth glanced over at the door to make sure it was closed then back up at Marion as she continued to caress her stomach. He weighed his options one more time then decided it wasn't such a bad idea seeing how she responded to being in a more submissive role. He reached out for her hand then pulling her towards him.

"Getting in the right frame of mind might not be a bad idea. "On your knees!" he commanded as he released her hand then unfastened his belt.

Seth looked her expectantly as he unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper before pushing his slacks down past his hips.

Scott looked at his watch and noted the time. He normally wouldn't have been so anxious about just going to the pub with Seth for some drinks but they way Seth was so adamant about the good time he'd have he had a sense that Seth had something up his sleeve. He always seemed to. In a lot of ways Scott was envious about how Seth always seemed to be in control of things. Even as his life spiraled out of control he seemed to manage to level himself quickly. Sure, Scott had an easier upbringing and his families status would mean that he'd have smooth sailing after graduation but it was the social side of things where he seemed to falter. He'd watched Seth over the last few weeks and resolved that when he returned to school and out from under Seth's shadow that he'd seek to emulate the parts of Seth he found lacking in himself.

Last edited:
"Certainly sir" said Marion. She felt that she knew her role here. It came without the need for much thought. She undid a couple of buttons on her top to show some lingerie for Seth's hand if he so desired and hitched her skirt up her thighs to make things more comfortable for her on the floor.

She first put her hand towards his groin to grasp the member. She wished to show how keen she was to play with the penis. it was flaccid at first but it soon improved with her touch and once she just held it to the back of her throat, still against her tonsils, it hardened, it really hardened, allowing her to move her lips along an erect shaft.

Her head bobbed up and down, she was considerate, she was hard working. After some little while she rested to give them both a breather

"Is everything OK for you sir?" she asked Seth.

Marion was well familiar with this act from her escorting duties. Not with the position mind, she normally had the clients lying back on the bed with their cock pointing to the ceiling. That was much more comfortable but needs must and it was horny for them both to be having office sex in this way.

Seth was taken a little by surprise when Marion seemed to seamlessly make the transition to addressing him as sir. It was new for him but he couldn’t deny that there was a bit of a thrill given her professional position as his supervisor.

Marion expertly worked her lips up and down his shaft bringing him to full hardness in no time.

"Is everything OK for you sir?" She asked looking up from her position between his legs.

“You’re an excellent cock sucker and I think it’s time for your reward.” He said getting into the spirit of the dynamic he created without really really thinking it through.

Seth stood from his chair then lifted Marion to her feet. “Over the desk.” He said, clearing her laptop and papers from the way.

Marion bent over the desk and Seth quickly hiked her skirt above her hips then pulled her panties down past them. Waisting no time he sank the length of his cock into her damp passage causing Marion to grip the edge of the desk and let out a throaty moan.

His thrusts started hard and only picked up pace from there as he ravaged Marion’s willing pussy. Looping her hair around his fingers he jerked her head back firmly as he continued to pound into her.

Marion’s breathing came in erratic gasp and moans as she approached her climax. Her hips pressed back into Seth meeting his thrusts and causing sound of their impact to punctuate her moans.

“That’s a good girl.” Seth praised as his own breathing become more shallow.

Moments later Seth erupted into Marion’s depths with a shuttering groan. His fingers loosened their grip on her hair as his movements slowed than froze as the last of cum emptied in her.

“Yeah, I’d say you’re in the proper frame of mind.” Seth said with a light chuckle as his cock softened inside her then withdrew.

She looked round at Seth as he withdrew. She hadn't liked his tone, there had been no affection. Not a single kiss from the moment he had come into the room to the moment he had finished inside her. That really told her everything she needed to know about this young man. He had been soft soaping her, chatting her to get in her good books, all so that he could have her. The fuck she had just had reminded her of her time with her clients, even they showed more affection and friendliness than he had. It was just that the young good for nothing had got it for free!!!

Marion needed time to process everything though. Maybe this was just her initial reaction. She had after all orgasmed but it hadn't seemed the same, not as before. It had been weak and shallow.

Her hand went around to her pussy and she felt the cum oozing out which rather made her stomach retch. Her voice full of emotion she said with such feeling "About time for you to fuck off now Seth, I've paid my dues now and I'll see your friend later. Oh and shut the door as you go"

Then she sat and began to think, maybe she had led him on, given him the wrong idea. Had it all been a kink of his that she was satisfying? Oh my god she thought, has my stupidity lost me a lover? She text

"Sorry I was so emotional earlier. Please forgive me xxxx"

She hoped that he would, she would do anything, just to keep him. She didn't mind, she would get used to it.

Marion's response when Seth had finished with her left his plans for the evening in doubt as he made his way back to Rose's house. "Had I pushed her too for?" he asked himself. It was obvious, in the immediate aftermath, Marion wasn't thrilled with being left to feel like she was some toy for him to use but it wasn't far from the truth so she'd either come to grips with the nature of their relationship or she wouldn't. In the end she did say she'd still go through with their plan for the night and, honestly, that's all he really cared about at the moment so he pushed any concern from his mind.

When Seth arrived back home he fished his phone from his pocket and saw a message from Marion.

"Sorry I was so emotional earlier. Please forgive me xxxx"

Seth smiled to himself as he read the text indicating she was already on her way to coming to grips with things.

As the family sat down to dinner Seth's eyes met Rose's and he gave her a curious. She'd been out of the office most of the day and he suspected she was up to some mischief. The color that immediately showed up on her cheeks told him he was probably right.

After helping to clear the table Seth and Scott finished getting ready then waited by the front door for the taxi.

"Back in a second." Seth said before leaving Scott at the door to watch out for it.

Seth walked into the kitchen to find Rose at the sink just finishing up the dishes. He glanced around to make sure nobody else was around before walking up behind her, his body pressing her against the counter. Seth leaned in close to her hear. "You were naughty today weren't you?" he whispered in a menacing tone. He reached around to cup a breast in each hand before continuing. "We'll have to see what I'm going to do about that."

"Taxi's here." Scott called out from the front door.

Seth continued to fondle Rose's breasts for another moment before releasing her then turned to leave.

When Scott and Seth entered the Old Basin the crowd was pretty thin with the exception of Tom and his crew occupying their normal space in the corner. They made their way to the bar and ordered a couple beers.

"Yes I made love Seth. He's married but I'm going to see him again"

Rose enjoyed his hands on her breasts and the attention she was getting from the young man. She thought he wanted to hear more.

"It was pretty vanilla but I was his first since he got married and it was a real thrill to have him fire his spunk into me. He gave me everything Seth, his sperm was everywhere"

"You'll fuck me later, I mean properly fuck me Seth, it's been a little while hasn't it and I have missed you really missed you"

Rose had wondered how Seth would feel about things, about her initiative with the guy but it seemed all was going to be OK. That he was still interested in her. She wanted him to be, she knew his value and what he was worth. He had been a breath of fresh air to her life and she wanted it to continue.

He was gone again though but she did have that promise from him. She trusted him.

Marion spent a good long while in front of the mirror at home with her make up. It was back to the time when she was an escort, guys liked a face, different faces and she had so often made herself look 5 or 10 years younger. All the girls did !!. Out at night, with alcohol there was no need for sophistication not with two young guys and she felt she knew the score, knew what she had to do.

The rather heavy eye shadow, the touch of blusher, well perhaps a bit more than a touch, the lipstick. Oh yes she looked well up for it, she knew she did. She wasn't voluptuous but she had curves and the tight black short skirt and the plunging neckline all highlighted the body she was carrying. Stockings of course and black bra and panties. looked hot and ready for it, even though she said so herself. There was some bling, this was working girl Marion, she knew she could not escape that entirely for she was good at it and one needed to play to one's strengths. She would give herself to him and get closer to Rose and her family. There was a nice life for her in that, Rose was a fair boss. She was financially astute and would take the business on, move it forward. Marion knew that there would be a bonus in it for her, if she was giving and if she was patient.

There was two of them, two young guys. Yes she could give herself to them if it meant it helped put her life back on track. Seth had highlighted his friend so maybe just the one. Marion was out on the town though, there was no telling. This was not the work Marion, this was the Marion who came out at night.

She didn't keep Scott and Seth waiting for too long. She instantly picked out Seth a the bar and of course she recognised Scott, after all he was the bosses son. She looked around, she wanted to make it all appear genuine.
There was a group of old guys at a table who looked as if they had been there a few hours. She flashed them a bit of a smile and got a broader one back. It seemed her presence gave rise to some comments amongst themselves which she thought best if they did not hear. There was no Kathy though.

As she explained to Scott and Seth, " I'm looking for my friend Kathy but she's not here yet, can I wait with you two?"
Marion looked at her phone and pressed for more detail.

"Oh that's ruined my evening, do you mind if I have a drink with you? I don't want to leave quite yet and you two seem a better bet than that group over there"

"The idea was that we go clubbing, she says family emergency, she is a single parent but I reckon she's got cold feet. I've been to all this effort too"

Marion had had a couple of glasses already before she came out and had a bit of the taste. Seth's earlier actions had rather woken up the devil in her. She got herself up to the stool easing down her skirt a little as she was about so show flesh. She made sure though that there was plenty of stockinged leg for guys to look out.

"So what are your plans for the night?" she asked the two young men.

Scott looked over and recognized Marion when she walked up to them at the bar. He’d seen her countless times over the years and she always seemed up tight and distant. It made sense that she’d be distant though. He was the bosses son so why would she be any other way. Looking at her tonight though, she seemed night and day different from the woman he’d seen on his visits to the office as a child.

Scott’s eyes drifted down to the flesh exposed by her low cut top as her attention was drawn to her phone.

When she said her friend had stood her up Scott was quick to invite her to pull up a stool and join them.

Seth looked past Scott, who was sitting in the middle, to Marion and gave her an appreciative smile before waving down the bartender and getting Marion a drink.

“You’re more than welcome to join us.” Seth said. “Scott’s going back to university on Sunday so we were just having one last night out before he left. Wouldn’t say we’ve any plans beyond that but I’m sure we could be persuaded.”

The three of them enjoyed their drinks and the company and as the conversation turned to affairs at the office Seth gradually lowered his voice making it more difficult for Marion to hear and causing her to lean in closer to Scott to keep up with what he was saying.

As Marion leaned in close the scent of her perfume wafted across Scott’s nose making him more acutely aware of her femininity. He almost felt ashamed to be contemplating the idea of hitting on her but he couldn’t deny there was a desire for her building within him.

"Thank you Seth, that's kink of you, helping out a damsel in distress, I really don't want to abort my evening, particularly as I had such high hopes what with Kathy being quite a looker. I was just tagging along really giving her support"

"I thought I'd make an effort mind, one never knows..............."

Marion didn't think she needed to spell it out to the two guys who were obviously now feeling the effects of alcohol as was was Marion, due to her home drinking to give the necessary 'Dutch courage'

"It's really good to have a memory to take with you Scott" said Marion in support of Seth's comments as her hand moved his body in an act of friendliness.

As she leant over her body increasingly came into contract with Scott's. It was the noise in the place and her hearing was not as sharp as it was. On top of that she was not used to it. Perhaps she should have learnt to lip read or just smile. It all became tiring after a bit.

After a little while of nice chat with the guys the smiles were becoming the norm and was it her or were their bodies becoming closer? Were they not becoming more tactile, using their hands and arms to express themselves and feel each other. Marion was in a haze, perhaps it was the atmosphere. She hadn't stinted with her alcohol take, she didn't want to appear cautious or apart from them. She wanted to be with them, do what they did. She wanted them to be a group together. It was really nice but she felt she needed a little break to get her bearings and so that she could give of her best.

"Look boys, I'm going to take 5 minutes, to get some air outside, refresh and then I'll be back and get the next round. OK loves?"

She then took perhaps the unusual step of kissing each of them on the cheek and putting her hand lightly to their waists as she did so.

Marion's voice was by now a little slurred but she was with it enough to concentrate hard on her balance and walking. She comfortably made it outside into the fresh air but with a sense of relief and wondered if any of the two would follow her.

As the drinks continued to flow the casual contact between Scott and Marion became more frequent and it was starting to become apparent to Scott that, if he wanted to, he could have her tonight. He wondered to himself, as the conversation continued, if he could though. She was so much older than him and worked for his mother. Those concerns paled in comparison to his concern about what Seth would say about it though. Scott could imagine a steady stream of ribbing coming from Seth about him fucking her. With all those concerns in mind, he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to get laid and Marion seemed like she'd willingly accommodate him.

"Look boys, I'm going to take 5 minutes, to get some air outside, refresh and then I'll be back and get the next round. OK loves?" she said before giving them both a kiss on the cheek then wobbling towards the door.

When she was out of earshot Seth leaned in to Scott. "So are you going to fuck her or what?" he asked almost taunting Scott.

Scott hesitated for a moment trying to pretend that Seth's suggestion was the first time it had occurred to him. "Ummm, I don't know...." Scott started out but was cutoff when Seth shot back "Seriously, are you going to be a pussy all your life?".

It was the kind of comment similar to those had been made jokingly between them for years but for some reason, tonight, it set off a fire in Scott's mind. He was tired of Seth thinking of him that way and, quite frankly, he was tired of thinking of himself that way. Scott could feel his anger manifesting itself in the color of his cheeks as he glared at Seth.

"Pay the fucking tab. I'm going to be outside." he said abruptly as he turned in his stool, climbed down then walked towards the door.

Outside Scott found Marion leaning against the wall with her eyes closed trying to steady herself. She looked up and met his eyes just as he arrived in front of her. Scott placed a hand on the wall just over her shoulder while his other came to rest on her hip as he leaned in close.

"I think we've had enough, why don't you let us see you home." he said leaning in close enough to brush his cheek against hers.

When she got into the open air Marion recognised that she had drunk rather more than had been advisable. She was not used to nights out and being with the boys had only encouraged her intake. She had tried to keep up with them and had forgotten what she had drunk before she had come out. She was having fun and was happy so what did it really matter? She was with two young guys who would look after her. It was not as if she was drunk on her own.

She knew she couldn’t walk quite straight and that balance was an issue. She was therefore grateful for a wall. She was though conscious of her position, she was rather conspicuous and her body language suggested a lady in need. She got a couple of offers which she just smiled at. If pushed she didn’t doubt she would likely have been persuaded. Well ‘just a lift home’. What harm…..

Anyway it was with a little relief what she saw Scott approaching. After all she had been having such a good time with him and she needed to thank him, to show him how grateful she really was. She just hoped that he was not with her out of kindness and that he did truly fancy her. She knew she fancied him but she would wouldn’t she? He was so young and so well. … good looking even through her alcoholic haze. She had always wondered about him, what he was really like, being Helen’s son. She had watched him grow up and now he was a man, a guy she was out with, a guy who was putting his hand on her. Helen’s son, he was not a guy to upset was he? She needed to keep in her bosses good books after everything. That was paramount or that is how she saw things through the alcohol. Helen had advanced her the money and Marion had to be thankful. She was and she would show that.

Marion put her arm around Scott’s waist and her head onto his shoulder, wanting him to take some of her weight.

“Thank you Scott, I think that would be a very good idea. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to put you out, I just think I need a bit of a lie down, or a sit down even, just to get my bearings back” Marion rather slurred in her speech as she moved her lips to kiss his neck

“You’re my knight in shining armour, you’ve come out to rescue me haven’t you?” she whispered into his ear.

“This is nice, so good of you Scott… to have a man……….I always knew you would”

Marion was now with Scott, she was his. Just what would he do with her?

“Yes, I’ve come to rescue you.” Scott said as his hand fell to Marion’s neck. “Are you going to show me how appreciative you are that I saved you?”

Seth walked out of the bar to see Marion leaning against the wall with her arms around Scott’s waist and she appeared to be kissing his neck. Not wanting to break Scott’s momentum he pulled his phone from his pocket and ordered a cab. Fortunately there was one 3 minutes out so he waited by the street keeping an eye out for it.

As the cab pulled up Seth gave Scott a whistle to get his attention then waved him over before climbing into the front seat and providing the driver Marion’s address.

Scott opened the rear door of the cab and helped Marion in then slid in behind her. It was clear she didn’t have the clearest of heads but she also didn’t seem so far out of it that she couldn’t process what was going on.

As the cab pulled away from the curb Scott looked over at Marion then unfastened his pants. “Think it’s time to start thanking me.” He said as he pulled her head into his lap.

When the words came out of his mouth they seemed so foreign to him. This was not how he was used to treating ladies but there was something empowering about taking what he wanted and he had to admit he liked the feeling. Seth had put him to the test and he wasn’t going to back out now.

Marion felt in a sort of daze, yet it was a happy daze. She contributed to events but it was as if they happened and she was just not there with presence as she would normally be. She knew right from wrong and what she wanted and what she did not. She was fine.

She certainly wanted to be in the back seat with Scott and she wanted continuation of their coming together which had occurred outside the bar. He was caring for her, showing her attention, creating a warmth into her body, like any man should. She knew it was for her to do the same for him. Of course women sucked men’s cock that was a form of introduction to sex. Marion couldn’t then understand why woman were so coy about it, why didn’t they actually make clear how much they enjoyed it, how much it sexually excited them?

“This is what I want, yes” whispered Marion as she rather ignored Scott’s physical action in pushing her head down. That had passed her by as she concentrated on the male member and getting it to harden. Not difficult. She just held it at the back of her throat and she had the wonderful feeling of it hardening as the seconds went by. It made her feel sexy, he wanted her!!

It added to the atmosphere being in car with the inevitable noises and movements. As she went to work on the cock, Marion felt the hand, first on her buttock and then her leg and then up her skirt, grasping and then caressing. He was going for her panties, she knew he was but she didn’t mind, her concentration was on the cock and to do this right. Up and down up and down she went using her lips and then teasing with her tongue. She liked having the young man’s stick to work with.

It was only a matter of minutes before they arrived at their destination

“You are coming in?” asked Marion.

Nobody seemed to answer as she scrambled out of the back with Scott following. He’d had to readjust his pants so was a little way behind. Marion had no concern about that, she was focussed on home and finding her key. She looked around puzzled, Seth was still with the driver and talking. Was he not coming in too?

Scott’s head rested on the back of the seat and he stared at the roof of the taxi as Marion worked his cock deep into her throat. He loved how she eagerly accepted his cues and he couldn’t wait to get her back to her house.

“mmm, that’s so good.” He breathed as she took him deeper.

Before he knew it the cab had pulled up in front of the house and he quickly zipped his pants and followed her to the door as she fumbled for her keys. When they cleared the door Scott pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeply running his hands down her hips then to her ass.

“Where is your room?” Scott asked through heavy breaths.

Marion took his hand then led him into her darkened room the way she’d done with so many others.

Seth watched as they entered the house then paid the driver and followed behind. He hadn’t quite decided how he was going to play it but he at least wanted to make sure Scott had a good time first before he made any sort of move to insert himself into the action.

As they entered the room Scott was keen to find out just what he could get her to do for him so he decided to see if she’d indulge a kink he’d had festering in his mind for as long as he could remember. He loved to watch women masturbate in video’s online and it had always been a fantasy of his to have someone do it in front of him. Taking a seat on the side of the bed he pulled his shirt over his head then tossed it on the floor.

“Take off your clothes and show my how you fuck yourself.” He said in a commanding tone.

Back