Back in Black

Well I'm definitely flattered, but I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that! I'm a little technologically impaired. Maybe one of them could teach me how to do it.

If you have a new-ish laptop with a webcam built in, you have all you need. Don't know much about the Mac side of things, but if you have Windows, click the Start Menu -> Accessories -> Sound Recorder. At least that's how it is with Win7

Thanks!

I was going to take a picture of myself in some red tights for SB, but my walls are yellow. It looks like an advertisement for McDonald's.. HA. I'm sure my favorite asshole fan would love that.

well i can't speak for anyone else but i imagine i'd be a fan of your asshole :eek:

sorry, that was in poor taste. please forgive me

So tonight I'm doing 2 posts. The first one is devoted to one of my lady crushes, SB. She said I need red, so I give you red! :)

Both posts tonight are for people who wanted pictures of my legs/feet.
Those of us who requested it are definitely not disappointed. Amazing pics. Keep it up Andrea!

So tonight I'm doing 2 posts. The first one is devoted to one of my lady crushes, SB. She said I need red, so I give you red! :)

Damn!
Ok. You want my shoes, I want those fucking tights!!!
Looks hot babe :)

Apparently I'm frequenting the locale between the wrong two cornfields, because I would remember a lady as sexy as yourself hanging about. Help me with the directions?

wowee wowee wow wow...

Ok, so as XSB knows I have a thing for red. Some may say it is an obsession.;) So I love the Red and Black. You rock the Red and Black.

Glad to hear. Bein meaning to tell you SB. LOVING the new dress. a lot. Way too much ;)

red3.jpg

I Love these pics, especially this last one. You have a great curvy body and a kick-ass smile. You could charm many fellas with that smile. :D

very sexy legs and tights.

Ok, so as XSB knows I have a thing for red. Some may say it is an obsession.;) So I love the Red and Black. You rock the Red and Black.

Haha thank you! I try :)

I Love these pics, especially this last one. You have a great curvy body and a kick-ass smile. You could charm many fellas with that smile. :D

Thanks! But I don't really charm many men :p

You're gorgeous! :rose:

Thanks so much :)

very sexy legs and tights.

Thanks. I think I love tights. I have like, so many pairs.

Back