Awaken

She watched as he checked the place out, and listened to his question. She nodded "Yes I do but I have some place else where I can sleep" She said and looked at him with a kind smile. She didn't know how he felt about sharing the bed so that was why she offered to go upstairs.

Mertin shook his head slightly, then turned to face her. His eyes glinted in the low light as he whispered, "I am always one to share a bed with a beautiful woman."

Taking two steps toward Veronica, he brushed her cheek gently with the back of his hand, ever so lightly as if he hadn't touch her at all, and he whispered, "And it has been ever so long since I have had that opportunity."

She watched him move ever so gently and feeling his hand, she smiled as he said what he did. And she nodded "Alright then, we will share the bed" She said happily and enjoyed the way he looked at her, it felt right. "Perhaps I will take you up on the offer you told me about earlier to, something tells me were are the same. In the sense where the other misses contact from someone else"

Mertin's hands ran along the top of Veronica's shoulders and down her arms. His eyes blazed with a fire that made them seem to glow in the dark.

Mertin leaned over his mouth closing the distance to hers as he whispered, "More than companionship, I will give you a purpose and someone to whom you may turn."

His lips brushed against Veronica's gently. Kissing, licking them encouraging her to open up to him. As she leaned in against Mertin, Veronica's mouth eased into the kiss.

As he picked Veronica up and crushed her gently, possessively, against his taut body he whispered into her mind, "You will be mine in a way more satisfying than you could ever have imagined."

He kissed her in a way no man had ever kissed her, she was taken back by how he made her feel. It was so perfect, and he heard her speak into her mind. It was a beautiful feeling really, she wrapped her arms around him. And felt like everything in the world is perfect, and she knew what she wanted. For the first time in her life, and let out a little moan.

Mertin's hands roamed over Veronica's tight back as they kissed, her moan echoing in his throat and torso. Pressing against the small of her back, Mertin forced her lower abdomen against his body, pressing his hardened member against her.

Mertin's mouth languidly worked its way to her ear and he whispered, "I think you are wearing far too many clothes. Strip for me, and show yourself to me. It would make me so very happy to see all of you."

She felt how her body reacted to him, it had never reacted to any man like it was reacting to him. Feeling how he forced her chest into his, the way he touched her. Kissed her, almost felt like she was in a dream. When he told her what he wanted, she looked at him and slipped out of her shoes. And slowly began to unbutton her shirt, letting the shirt fall over her shoulders. Then went for her silk black bra that she removed it as well, swaying her hips a bit and smiling a bit.

Before she knew it, she was unbuttoned her black pants and allowed them to fall down exposing her bare legs, as she stepped out of the pool of clothing. Only thing she had on was a pair of black panties, as she stroked his cheek again. A soft smile came to her face, her grey eyes looking into his own.

Mertin's eyes roamed over Veronica's body, drinking in what he saw. "Very beautiful," he whispered.

Walking slowly around her once, then twice, Mertin kept silent, his eyes pouring over her body again and again, as if he were memorizing it. Stopping behind her, Mertin grabbed the right side of her panties in both hands, and with a powerful yank, tore the waist band through.

Letting go of the now ruined panties, Mertin pressed his body against Veronica's back, the base of his engorged cock resting between her ass cheeks. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he nibbled along the top of her shoulder, working his way slowly and lightly to her left earlobe.

One arm dropped lower, his hand cradling her crotch, his middle finger diddling her gently while his other hand covered her left breast. His fingers massaged her tit, rolling the nipple between two fingers. "Before pleasure, you will learn what it means to need," he whispered softly into her ear as his tongue flicked in and out of her lobe.

She felt what he was doing to her slowly, his strength was like nothing she had ever witnessed in her life. Sure she was young, but that kind of strength was far from human. She let out a little sound, not a startled one but a rather excited kind of nose. Watching him it excited her that he walked around her twice before, but now she had no idea what she had gotten into now. But as he touched her, she bit her lip as she felt where his cock was.

But feeling what he made her feel, she moaned as he slipped a finger in her. Grabbing a breast, it was a perfect moment for her. Moaning happily as she moved her head back a little bit, sighing softly as she heard what he said. And it made her a bit nervous, and didn't know what he was going to do to her. But for some strange reason she was excited and not afraid, it was amazing how he made her feel. She moved her hips into his finger a bit.

"Mmmm" She groaned.

Mertin's fingers maintained a certain, tantalizing pressure against Veronica. As she moved her hips against his hand, he relaxed the pressure, not allowing her to grind herself satisfactorily on his hand. His other hand began pulling and twisting her nipple gently, using a little more force with each manipulation of the turgid flesh jutting out from her tit.

The smell of her quim began to fill his nostrils as Veronica's body reacted to his light touch between her legs. Mertin nibbled on the fatty part of her earlobe his hands moving in a precise manner, intentionally driving Veronica to the edge of an orgasm, but not taking her over that edge.

"Tell me Veronica," he whispered, "have you ever given yourself completely to a love before?"

She groaned feeling what he was doing, he wasn't giving her release and it was kinda frustrating. But she appreciated the game he was playing, she groaned even louder as she put her head back. As he twisted her nipple very hard, panting happily a big grin on her face. It was so perfect, panting as he was bringing her to her orgasm but he wasn't helping her achieve it. Her heart was beating quickly, allowing herself to feel everything around her.

But then she heard what he said, and she thought about it for a quick moment. She shook her head. 'No Ive never given myself to another. A big grin on her face, and wondered what he was going to do with her. Knowing that she hadn't really been touched. And it went silent but she could still feel his tongue to her ear, groaning even more loudly as she felt her body getting tense not able to reach her orgasm almost hurt her.

Mertin guided Veronica toward the bed, and pushing down between her shoulder blades, bent her over, feet on the floor, her head and chest on the mattress of the bed. His hand roamed over her ass and thighs, spreading her leaking womanhood all over until she glistened in the low light.

With each pass of his hands, he flicked them across her lower lips, encouraging them to stay wide open, allowing her to simmer down some, but still keeping a high level of need percolating between her legs.

A shadowy arm left his body and drug a chair from the corner over to him, and Mertin sat on it, his ass barely on the edge. Pressing his face close to the junction between Veronica's legs, Mertin flicked his tongue out and ran the coarse, cat like, tip along her labia.

Her sweet, earthy taste filled his mouth, like a fine port and he smiled as her body shivered at the gentle touch. "Will you give me all I ask in return for all I can give you, Veronica? No matter what it may be?"

Every thing around her seemed to spin as he put her in the position that he wanted her to be in, her heart was pounding loudly as everything came to mind about what may or may not happen. She wanted to know what he was planning, but would never ask because she didn't want to know that badly. Or perhaps she did but was afraid to know his answer, he knew how to stimulate her body and for that she was very impressed about and was perfect.

But feeling his tounge she cried out even more, getting even more in the mood to be with him. Her mind was going all over the place, it was so perfect to feel so wonderful. She had never known pleasure like this, perhaps because she didn't trust anyone. But here she was before a man who said could give her much more, then what anyone else could. Feeling herself getting even more wet, she felt him stop for a moment. And silently breathing lowly.

Hearing what he said she closed her eyes gathering her thoughts about everything and nodded her head. "Yes..I promise no matter what it is" She said with a kind smile on her face, she had a feeling she was making a pact with the devil so to speak. But right now, he gave her something she had always wanted. Something she had never been able to have before, and it felt wonderful. The adventure excited her very much.

Mertin lapped slowly at Veronica's core, his hands sflying across his clothing, removing it quickly and efficiently. Soon he was sitting on the chair, his turgid member pointing up at an angle, the hard tip pointing at her body hungrily.

Reaching between her legs, Mertin grabbed Veronica's arms and held her wrists beneath her stomach, forcing her chest against the bed as he began drilling her sweetness with his tongue. He felt her body begin to tense, the sensations threatening to over take her, and Mertin slowed, moving his tongue from with in her.

Licking and nibbling his way up to her ass, Mertin's tongue flicked across her back door and he began pressing his tongue against it. He heard her muffled scream of need and frustration be swallowed by the bed, and he smiled into her ass.

"Ask me nicely," he said, his voice firm though low in volume. "Ask me as if your life depended on it, you get one chance. Miss and we will try again tonight after I wake."

She felt what he was doing to her and didn't know how much more she could take, and gasped when she felt where he was going, everything went through her mind. Things that she hadn't thought about in years, her mother once told her that the world was her's for the taking. A light was within Veronica's body, and she knew that she hadn't reached the best that she could be. Right now everything just seemed to fall into place, and heard what he asked.

Closing her eyes as she thought for a moment, having no idea what to say right now. Taking a deep breath she opened up her eyes. "Please, give me what only you can give me. Things I would normally be terrified to ask of another, help me reach what has been within my grasp that I have yet to reach on my own" She begged from the bottom of her heart, unsure if it was enough. But that was the only thing that came from her heart.

Mertin's tongue slowly pushed against Veronica's anus, forcing it slightly open. His tongue flicked from anus to her sweet core and back, each time pressing into her slightly. Using shadow stuff, he held her arms in place, freeing his hands.

With one hand he reached up between her and the mattress until he managed to wrap it around a breast and began massaging it. The other hand went to the junction between her legs, his fingers seeking out and finding the hardened little nub not far removed from his tongue.

As he began to pinch it lightly, he asked softly, "And in return, what will you give me Veronica?"

Her body was wracked in pain because he was teasing her terribly, she moaned happily as she sighed a bit. Crying out as she felt what he was doing to her, god how she wanted release but he wouldn't give it to her. But then he asked what she would give him, she didn't know what to say but she smiled happily and looked at him "What ever you want" She said happily, her panting was rather fast as she moved her head back a bit grinning.

Using the shadow stuff, Mertin gently rolled Veronica over and held her in the air as he maneuvered her into the middle of the enormous bed.

Her body was splayed open, much like her womanhood. Ready and ripe for the picking. As she settled into position, Mertin climbed into the bed and between her legs.

Running his hands slowly up and down her thighs, Mertin used his thumbs to keep her stimulated by brushing them against her labia and clit. His long hard member bobbed in anticipation, as if it were alive. Each of his slow movements made her moan in a soulful need. He was in no hurry, though he could feel dawn approaching, Mertin knew that this would be a special morning for both of them.

Nestling the head of his cock against her opening as finished moving into place, Mertin softly said, "You may have an orgasm as I fill you." Pressing forward ever so slightly, the head of his cock entered her super slick, hot opening.

She felt what he was doing to her, watching with curious eyes it almost scared her at how fast, cunning and strong he was. Groaning happily as she moved her head back, thinking of a million things that she wanted him to do with her. It was kinda funny how he made her feel, she had never craved to be taken like this. Which was why she wasn't interested in sex till now. No one wanted her for the right reasons, but he seemed to. Or was there something else she didn't see in time?

Not really caring right now it was all so damn perfect. Her heart was racing, it was like he could give her everything that her heart ever wanted. But really all she ever wanted was to be honestly loved, someone not after her money. Someone who see's her as a person and not a trophy wife, she had a beating heart. She had so much she wanted out of life, but she knew now after all this time what she wanted. Groaning happily as she cried out his name.

Last edited:
As Veronica howled his name, Mertin slammed himself deep inside her. His pelvis hammered against her clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure through out her body.

His hips moved slowly up and down, forcing her to feel each slight movement heightening both of their pleasure. "Open you eyes," he ordered, "I want to see them as pleasure over takes you."

How he took her she didn't know how well she was going to get through this, moving her head back a bit more. But then hearing what he ordered and she slowly opened up her eyes. Finding it hard to keep her eyes open because of all the different feelings she had, groaning loudly as she looked into his eyes. The pain and pleasure danced in her mind as her breathing grew faster.

Mertin's fingers clamped around Veronica's hips yanking her toward him with each powerful thrust of his hips; his cock impaling her repeatedly.

He watched her try to keep her eyes open as pleasure washed over and through her body. Looking down Mertin watched his cock glide in and out of her. Pussy juices glistened off the thick meat.

She didn't know how much more of this she could take, digging her fingers into his back she cried out happily. It was just to hard to do what he wanted, try as she might she still closed her eyes once in a while. Forcing them open when she realized they were closed. "Oh Mertin!" She groaned happily, a feeling worth a million words.

Mertin slammed his hips into Veronica, hammering ever harder as her orgasm began to explode from her. With a guttural roar, Mertin's body arched as he bottomed his cock into her, his blood seeped semen exploding into her.

As he sagged down atop of Veronica, Mertin's mouth sought Veronica's out, his tongue flicking into her mouth as she panted in exhausted pleasure. "This is the beginning, Veronica, the road is set for us."

Veronica groaned a bit as her heart was beating almost out of her chest, and then she felt him slowly move on top of her. Hearing what he said her grey eyes looked into his and she gave him a light smile and nodded to him. Moaning lovingly into the kiss that he gave her, she ran her fingers up his arm. Enjoying the feel of what he was doing to her, his kiss was very heavenly really. She had no idea such a thing could be felt through him, but now she seemed to matter to someone which was good.

Back