Aussies and Kiwis

Hello everyone, I'm a 40's Aussie guy who works shifts, and every other week i find myself with alot of time on my hands. I would like to find a woman in the pacific region to chat with during the days. It isn't all about sex, though that is fun too.

I look forward to hearing from a like minded woman to spark up a friendship. All the best for now.
Living in the south pacific on a tiny trpical island. Was born n raised in kiwi land, just live about 4 hours from it these days

I've been MIA for at least a year, dipping in to see whats hppening, but not posting much. Travelling between Sydney and Perth a lot should leave a lot of time for reading and writing, but somehow its not the sort of thing those seated behind me might appreciate ;)

But since this is personals, I'm stranded in Perth in a hotel all by myself for the rest of the week - hit me up by PM or yahoo for a chat, or to arrange a drink!

I'm back after a bit of a break.

I'm always up for meeting Litsters. Drop me a line next time you're heading to Perth. :)

Male, 36, recent arrival in Adelaide.

Just thought I'd bump this thread and hope for some nice friendly chat :)

L

Hi James in Sydney here love to chat about many topics of sex. 40 m here

yahoo. Threesomenights

Not an Aussie either, but bumping this up to see if some more people will come out of the woodwork and day hello. Hope you all had a splendid Christmas :)

Back