Audio Thread, the 2020 Reboot

Anyone in the mood for a PLP Challenge????

We've done an accent challenge in the past show casting everyone's awesome native accents. BUT I'd like to do it a little differently.

Do your best impression of the accent of another Litster.

Mainly, I'm looking for Brits to American accents or vice versa but we have a large spectrum of amazing accents and I'd like to hear you!

Oh I’d forgotten about Avery’s audio thread too. Man. Another audio thread to have fun with. I’ve always loved these things.

Happy 2020, my fellow lit pervs!

In recent years, there was a fairly active audio thread (started by UW, continued by Dr. Gon [AzulDragon]). Towards the end, it was comprised of only a few people and, I think, perhaps newbies were afraid to dip their toes in.

For those that don't know what I am talking about, it was a Q&A thread comprised of recorded answers. Most participants use Vocaroo, which is now phone compatible! that means you can record directly on your phone with Vocaroo (yay!).

We WARMLY welcome people of all types to participate, and the goal is to have a lighter lift than the last thread. 2-3x a week. Mondays are personal (or, basic), Wednesdays are more sexual (wild, if you will), and Friday is currently going to be foodie Friday. This can always change.

So please, tuck in (you're welcome), and listen to others as well as participate. Please invite your friends and crushes, or people you've always been curious to hear.

I welcome feedback and question ideas. But not dick pics.

Note: there have been issues recording directly to Voc via your phone, so just a warning! You may want to record and upload.

Yep. I was UW until I left and came back with a new name.

Hey UW!
I ran out of time to run the thread. If you’d like to take over, the Q&A thing was always fun. We need a solid group to enjoy it but we might be able to form one!

Hey UW!
I ran out of time to run the thread. If you’d like to take over, the Q&A thing was always fun. We need a solid group to enjoy it but we might be able to form one!

I’m not the a constant presence that you and Azulejo used to be. And questions aren’t my forte unfortunately.

Yeah I’m not really here that much anymore either. Oh well, audio lovers!

We've done an accent challenge in the past show casting everyone's awesome native accents. BUT I'd like to do it a little differently.

Mainly, I'm looking for Brits to American accents or vice versa but we have a large spectrum of amazing accents and I'd like to hear you!

Bumping this to the new page and giving it strong consideration. :eek:

In theory I'm down, but I don't hear enough people anymore to have much to work with.

Back