At the Gym

I love sucking a guy off after his workout he's all hot n sweaty... The gym I used to go to had open showers n I'd love staring at the cocks. A few times I'd get caught n they would leave but some smile n would hold their cocks at the base... Being an eager cock sucker I'd go over drop to my knees n start sucking... The thrill of being caught always helped them cum fast I think...after awhile always seemed like I'd run into the same guy which turned into great sex n sissygasms for me

I love sucking a guy off after his workout he's all hot n sweaty... The gym I used to go to had open showers n I'd love staring at the cocks. A few times I'd get caught n they would leave but some smile n would hold their cocks at the base... Being an eager cock sucker I'd go over drop to my knees n start sucking... The thrill of being caught always helped them cum fast I think...after awhile always seemed like I'd run into the same guy which turned into great sex n sissygasms for me

The only reason I'd join a gym is if I knew you were a member there.

My gym showers have no separation, just one large area, with no dividers. I always take long hot showers after my workout. Sometimes I find myself getting carried away lathering myself a bit too much. I'll realize it at that last moment, but by then it's too late, riding half a semi. I find other guys staring at my hard dick, I've never minded though. I just shut my eyes, so they don't have to feel guilty staring at it. When I'm done showering I'll walk back to my locker naked, comb my hair in the mirror, also naked, and just take my time, just letting it hang by my locker. By the way I am married, and confident in my sexuality. I've always felt other guys looking me over, I like to display it, for whoever wants to see.

i regularly have sex in the showers at the gym, not always with the same guy. the fun usually start in the steam room

i regularly have sex in the showers at the gym, not always with the same guy. the fun usually start in the steam room

Steam room on a cruise ship almost always lands me something ... particularly over seas where they don't worry about wearing towels or swim trunks in the steam room. I walked in on one guy last year. It was really super steamy and so I couldn't see him fully until I sat down a few feet away from him. He was slowly stroking himself and had a massive hard-on. That immediately led me to a nice hard erection. I moved down and sat next to him, saying "Let me help you with that." I started stroking him and he did the same for me. It didn't take longer than 2 or 3 minutes before he ejaculated a huge load of creamy hot sperm and semen all over my hand. He was still stroking me as I brought my hand over and used his jism to lube my cock. The feel of him stroking my cock with his own cum all over it just sent me over the edge in no time. I came harder than I had in a long LONG time.

Steam room on a cruise ship almost always lands me something ... particularly over seas where they don't worry about wearing towels or swim trunks in the steam room. I walked in on one guy last year. It was really super steamy and so I couldn't see him fully until I sat down a few feet away from him. He was slowly stroking himself and had a massive hard-on. That immediately led me to a nice hard erection. I moved down and sat next to him, saying "Let me help you with that." I started stroking him and he did the same for me. It didn't take longer than 2 or 3 minutes before he ejaculated a huge load of creamy hot sperm and semen all over my hand. He was still stroking me as I brought my hand over and used his jism to lube my cock. The feel of him stroking my cock with his own cum all over it just sent me over the edge in no time. I came harder than I had in a long LONG time.

Wow! What a,story. I always thought steam rooms & saunas could be an erotic trust location. Of course neither are st my gym.

Great story

Right, few places as uptight as us about a little homo activity.

Right U are, Roc

The only reason I'd join a gym is if I knew you were a member there.

Hell yes, damn good reason to go to gym. Some of the sissies dont need much to get off; just a taste of cock will do it. Such sweethearts. My last sissydate, she started leaking cum into her panties just looking at my cock.

This sounds fantastic!

Steam room at a resort is the closest I've come to getting to try this, but we were interrupted. Oh, if only...

Wow that's hot! Thanks for sharing

I would like to try a steam room

Steam rooms and saunas are my favorite places to play with cocks. Not only do they tend to make the guy horny, but there are usually several others around to watch.

The new thing here in California are Korean Day Spas. They are usually either all male, all female, or both but with seperate areas. The local one I go to (all male) has both steam and sauna rooms, in addition to a pool and massage room (the guys take turns massaging each other.) Most guys "hang out" around the pool, giving each other flashes of hard cock, then after making eye contact, move to either the sauna or steam room to play.

Several weeks ago, I walked in on a guy, about mid 30's, jacking a massive cock in the steam room. Two others were in there watching him. He was very blatent, not at all shy, and didn't even try to cover up when I walked in. Turns out he was only interested in putting on a show and didn't want any contact, which was fine with me. He edged for at least 30 minutes before cumming in his hand, eating it, and casually getting up and leaving. The three of us just sat there, dazed...

Steam rooms and saunas are my favorite places to play with cocks. Not only do they tend to make the guy horny, but there are usually several others around to watch.

The new thing here in California are Korean Day Spas. They are usually either all male, all female, or both but with seperate areas. The local one I go to (all male) has both steam and sauna rooms, in addition to a pool and massage room (the guys take turns massaging each other.) Most guys "hang out" around the pool, giving each other flashes of hard cock, then after making eye contact, move to either the sauna or steam room to play.

Several weeks ago, I walked in on a guy, about mid 30's, jacking a massive cock in the steam room. Two others were in there watching him. He was very blatent, not at all shy, and didn't even try to cover up when I walked in. Turns out he was only interested in putting on a show and didn't want any contact, which was fine with me. He edged for at least 30 minutes before cumming in his hand, eating it, and casually getting up and leaving. The three of us just sat there, dazed...

Bet you would have loved to suck that big one, mines 6" cut but you may like it in a sauna

I just found this thread – want to let you know I posted an ad on craigslist just yesterday asking if anyone else is interested in an encounter I don't local gym in which I'm a member

Unfortunately the replies I've been less interesting than anticipated

Back