Anyone in Florida?

Clearwater.it's crazy warm this year.the beaches will be nice but as a former northeastern guy I miss the snow but my sis said its crazy warm there as well.so after Christmas time to hit french on the beach.merry Christmas fellow lit friends and new cummers

Xmas day should be a nice balmy 85, yes a little warm. I do not miss the snow and bitter cold, but a little cooler would be nice.

Merry Christmas fellow Floridians. Too hot for hot chocolate. Wine coolers by the pool.

after spending Christmas at 85 degrees, we decided to book a hotel in St. Pete Beach for New Years. Happy 2016 everyone!

Seffner here. It's not Tampa. It's like one dog, one horse and one prostitute who looks all of 16. 970 WFLA back during a storm said we had damage to the tune of "2 dollars and 16 cents". Oh well! And yep, so tired of this heat...

ugh, I'm so over this heat. I really need to move.

Seffner here. It's not Tampa. It's like one dog, one horse and one prostitute who looks all of 16. 970 WFLA back during a storm said we had damage to the tune of "2 dollars and 16 cents". Oh well! And yep, so tired of this heat...

This weather puts a BIG DAMPER on how the Christmas holidays should feel...

Does anyone in the Tampa area have suggestions for restaurants or fun activities?

Unsure when you will be here but there a ton of good eateries. Check out Refinery, Ellas and Fodder and Shine in Seminole Heights. Several good bars there too. Go to Red Mesa Cantina and Z Grill in St Pete. If you like Craft Beer check out Coppertail, Cigar City and 3 Daughters locations.

Happy New Year Florida.

I have a tradition of seeing the first sunrise of the new year at the beach. However, this year due to medical events, I can't walk on the beach so it will have to be at the park over the waterway.

I wish everyone good health and wealth in the new year.

And don't forget to eat your hoppin' john tomorrow for good luck!!!!!!

Happy New Year Florida.

I have a tradition of seeing the first sunrise of the new year at the beach. However, this year due to medical events, I can't walk on the beach so it will have to be at the park over the waterway.

I wish everyone good health and wealth in the new year.

And don't forget to eat your hoppin' john tomorrow for good luck!!!!!!

Happy New Year Tweety! :rose:
I've wave to you from down beach :)

Back