Anyone horny this morning??

We are having an extremely lovely electrical storm this morning w a steady rain on the roof. I don’t really know why, but I Love sex during a storm…very hungry, very horny…

After 6 orgasms last night my kitty was swollen this morning and ready for another. What a great way to start the day.

I’ve has the pleasure of a couple of big clits, but damn. I’d love to get my tongue on you.

I woke up this morning after a night of naughty dreams, I was wet and very horny. I got my friend out of the drawer and in a shot time this is what happened. Round 2 is cumming !!! I love morning sex

Amazing.

I'm always horny in the morning... was trying yesterday to find some good old fashioned phone sex, but it was a bust... would love to chat with someone...

Yes! I am! I masturbated twice yesterday evening but I think it is worse this morning! Really hoping not to run into my crush today! That would be almost more than I could handle lol

After being constantly denied sex by the wife for the last 2 weeks, I'm insanely horny. Doesn't help that she's home for Spring Break (teacher) so not only am I not getting sex but I'm also not getting any "me time".

Welp, I was.

Woke up at 4:30 with a raging hard-on, so took care of that. Then 6am, same thing. I'm good for a little while now.

Back