Anyone from the UK?

Fair enough. Any preference for cakes or ice cream? I used to love Ben and Jerry's cookie dough, but it doesn't seem to taste the same these days. I am a sucker for Danish pastries though.

Everytime I'm here there are comments about how this thread has gone downhill. I can only assume this is aimed at me. But the way things are worded it's never directed.

I'm out!
Bit touchy aren't you? :oops:

TBH the thread in general is suffering some kind of identity crisis as far as I can see ... we've gone way off the bins / biscuits / Harry Potter / custard topics that we all know and love.

Nobody is just having fun anymore 🤬

Bit touchy aren't you? :oops:

TBH the thread in general is suffering some kind of identity crisis as far as I can see ... we've gone way off the bins / biscuits / Harry Potter / custard topics that we all know and love.

Nobody is just having fun anymore 🤬
A bit touchy.

When you interact with threads with other people and a small number of people comment how people are ruining threads, but don't have the guts to say who, why or how. Maybe you'd feel touchy too. It's happened in a number of threads now. I'm fed up with it. That's why I am no longer taking part.

A bit touchy.

When you interact with threads with other people and a small number of people comment how people are ruining threads, but don't have the guts to say who, why or how. Maybe you'd feel touchy too. It's happened in a number of threads now. I'm fed up with it. That's why I am no longer taking part.
You are never nothing but fascinating.
Sometimes you overshare

But, now.
You are overthinking and overreacting.

A bit touchy.

You are a great and fun contributor to this thread. I haven‘t noticed any comments in your direction and if I do, I will give the offenders a good clip round the ear.

ewis1.gif

Back