Anyone from the UK?

You're a deeply sick person. Imagine me thinking I was banging Liz Truss and it was Michael Hutchence the whole time?
I know it's a bit odd, but if someone got a Tesco bag out and started suffocating me mid session, I'd be so turned on by that.

If it was one of the girls in here though e.g @Daisy_Love or @AmandaKellyUK it would be a Waitrose or John Lewis. Not quite as kinky. But hot nonetheless.

Basically.
You are either for yourself or for everyone in politics.

I was always further left than Corbyn - I wanted profits from infrastructure to return to the collective pot like the Scandinavian model. Water shouldn't be ran for shareholders.

Fortunately my good friend is the Green candidate around here in this Tory town, so I'll always be voting for her.

I know it's a bit odd, but if someone got a Tesco bag out and started suffocating me mid session, I'd be so turned on by that.

If it was one of the girls in here though e.g @Daisy_Love or @AmandaKellyUK it would be a Waitrose or John Lewis. Not quite as kinky. But hot nonetheless.
I guess a Harrods bag would cause a disturbance in the force then

There was a lot of torys who voted against gay rights - it just seemed strange that a proud lesbian would vote for them.

And let's not forget the Tory party also voted to protect historic paedophiles in past parliaments using the official secrets act. Including my own MP .
I get that, but then I believe that in the past the Tories were the best for getting the economy on track.

But, anyway, tea, biscuits, bins. Harry Potter. Steering the thread back off politics. Can we talk about sex again?

I grew up in the north east in the 80s. I was aware of the damage T******* did to swathes of the country.

I'm ideologically left of centre. I've voted mainly Labour, sometimes others, but can't see any circumstances ever that I'll vote Tory.

Selfish cunts more interested in themselves than community. "There's no such thing as society"...
Have you seen the speech Pete Posthlewaite gives at the end of the film Brassed Off? Tear jerker

I grew up in the north east in the 80s. I was aware of the damage T******* did to swathes of the country.

I'm ideologically left of centre. I've voted mainly Labour, sometimes others, but can't see any circumstances ever that I'll vote Tory.

Selfish cunts more interested in themselves than community. "There's no such thing as society"...
Same... well, the 90s... but a town of mines and ship builders... all fucked thanks to her.

I am consistently in favour of boobs - both mine and others
Ooh, maybe I can turn you? 😘
Only you and whichever her it is at the time...

You hate the idea of leaving any females for the guys, even straight females...
I recognize straight girls can't be turned. I don't really try once I know they're straight.

Anyway, I give to the community. It might be an sti but I still give!

Back