Anyone from Iowa?

I love me some wailing steel guitars

But I can still hear a pig squeal anywhere I go

Never done RAGBRAI but heard it is a good time. I just can't imagine myself on a bike seat for that long. I don't want to have to worry about my testicles going numb.

Never done RAGBRAI but heard it is a good time. I just can't imagine myself on a bike seat for that long. I don't want to have to worry about my testicles going numb.

It is a rolling 7 day party for some....others like to get the ride of the day done and relax in the overnight town. You stop every few hours so it isnt bad. You might even be able to find someone on RAGBRAI to massage your testicles too!!!!:D

It is a rolling 7 day party for some....others like to get the ride of the day done and relax in the overnight town. You stop every few hours so it isnt bad. You might even be able to find someone on RAGBRAI to massage your testicles too!!!!:D

testicle massage? I'm in! :) I know it more as the 7 day party. Might have to try it sometime. Especially if I can find some "inspiration" in front of me to stare at riding the whole time.

testicle massage? I'm in! :) I know it more as the 7 day party. Might have to try it sometime. Especially if I can find some "inspiration" in front of me to stare at riding the whole time.

lol i figured that would be a selling point!

Seems like some fun people in here. Happy Friday all.

And of course the testicle massage is a selling point. Who would turn that down? :)

Been a while since any action in here. Thought I would stop by and say hello. Already tired of the cold.

Hey all - I thought I'd bump this thread. Good morning. Rooster from central Iowa - 56/married/flirty. Anyone from Iowa still around? I like talking to married women who are as curious as I..... :)

Back