Anybody see a problem with this EPA plan?

I got maybe 10-15 years left, 20 at the outside. I don't give a fuck after that. I care about being able to pay my monthly bill between now and then.
OK, Boomer. You got yours, and to hell with the generations that follow.

In major climate step, EPA proposes 1st limits on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants

www.msn.com.ico
The Associated Press|3 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration is proposing new limits on greenhouse gas emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants, its most ambitious effort yet to roll back planet-warming ...

They want to force us over to electric vehicles, electric stoves, electric heat and electric pretty much everything else, but now they want to drive up the price of already too high electric rates.

Tell us you don’t understand the COST of NOT reducing greenhouse gases, without telling us you don’t understand the COST of NOT reducing greenhouse gases.

Saving the planet is NOT going to be without COST. - Think of the world as the biggest superfund site ever, and greenhouse gases as the industrial environmental pollutants.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

🇺🇸
report show wind and solar projected to supply 33% of global electricity by 2030

Exponential sector growth means wind and solar projects are predicted to generate at least 33% of global electricity, up from around 12% now, leading to a fall in fossil fuel-powered generation and cheaper power, the RMI report showed.

The RMI, a U.S.-based non-profit organisation focused on clean energy, carried out the research in partnership with the Bezos Earth Fund, a $10 billion fund created by Amazon owner Jeff Bezos to help fund solutions to climate change.
The cost of solar power, which is already the cheapest form of electricity production, will fall as low as $20 per megawatt hour (MWh) from around $40 MWh currently, as more projects are deployed and economies of scale improve, the report said.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...&cvid=b1eb456311784bb0e719ea3fdb048594&ei=146

Back