Any guys into frottage?

35700882.gif
How could that not feel so good.

I loved frontage. I used to have a regular guy visit me and we’d strip off, stand facing each other with the underside of our cocks pressed together. Both of us were quite well endowed so we were able to wank each other with his hand above or below mine on our lengths. The two of us were also uncut and I particularly enjoyed the sensation of his hand above mine on my rock hard prick, my hand gripping the base of our dicks while relishing the sensation of his hand rolling our foreskins back and forth over our bell-ends.
We tried to time our ejaculations at the same time and with our free hands cupping each other’s balls as we stroked, legs would buckle when we both erupted, squirting our spunk up our navels and coating each other’s hands.
We also frequently brought each other off while docking. Happy days!

I loved frontage. I used to have a regular guy visit me and we’d strip off, stand facing each other with the underside of our cocks pressed together. Both of us were quite well endowed so we were able to wank each other with his hand above or below mine on our lengths. The two of us were also uncut and I particularly enjoyed the sensation of his hand above mine on my rock hard prick, my hand gripping the base of our dicks while relishing the sensation of his hand rolling our foreskins back and forth over our bell-ends.
We tried to time our ejaculations at the same time and with our free hands cupping each other’s balls as we stroked, legs would buckle when we both erupted, squirting our spunk up our navels and coating each other’s hands.
We also frequently brought each other off while docking. Happy days!
So nice to have a regular frot/jerk/cum partner who knows your desires and your cock well. I would love to lap at those cum-filled navels!!!!

Last edited:
Frottage is delightful. I had a guy massage my entire body (like, every inch of me) using his hand and his oiled up large cock. He smeared precum all over my body for at least an hour and eventually came all over my dick. He used his load to jack me off to completion, which took no time at all. I thought it was super erotic!

Frot = Cock2cock
Once in a bath house in NW Indiana a guy climbed on top of me while I was on my back and started jacking us together it was great! But to top it off another guy came over and leaned down and took us both in his mouth at the same time!
We both blew our loads in his mouth at almost the same time! Talk about hot.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
Every day's a school day.
On here I've leaned about Anal Queens, CFNM and CMNF, now frottage. I'll never experience frottage but I confirm pussy on pussy is lovely.

Back