Any guys into frottage?

frot-GIF.gif

gif-Abercrombie.gif

Rubbing cocks is so hot, and a great way to get into MM sex. Too many guys go right into sucking, then after cumloads have been shot, it's super awkard and strange. Then a mad rush to get going.

Rubbing cocks or jacking off is far less of a big deal than sucking. The boys can shoot their loads, and not feel so strange afterwards. After a few sessions, they're ready for doing more.

Rubbing cocks is so hot, and a great way to get into MM sex. Too many guys go right into sucking, then after cumloads have been shot, it's super awkard and strange. Then a mad rush to get going.

Rubbing cocks or jacking off is far less of a big deal than sucking. The boys can shoot their loads, and not feel so strange afterwards. After a few sessions, they're ready for doing more.
Sounds like a great idea

A little frottage and that's where it all starts. In a tent with your friends. Next thing you know your rubbing your hard cocks against each other. A little slip between the legs dry humping...Who's lips will be the first to engulf the head of their friends cock?

IMHO, frottage would be so hot. That's on my bucket list but one needs a bed or other roomy space to really get into it. Sadly a quickie fondle or blow job is easier to set and follow through.

I was at BSA camp and resting on top of my sleeping bag after a late night swim. The air was still warm when my tent mate joined. We both wore speedos and I felt his hand graze my crotch. I didn’t react so he did it again. This time I turned toward him and he cupped my balls. I didn’t want to reciprocate. Too shy. So he turned and bumped my bulge with his. We both started to grind
afterwards. After a few sessions, they're ready for doing more.
I was at BSA camp and resting on top of my sleeping bag after a late night swim. The air was still warm when my tent mate joined. We both wore speedos and I felt his hand graze my crotch. I didn’t react so he did it again. This time I turned toward him and he cupped my balls. I didn’t want to reciprocate. Too shy. So he turned and bumped my bulge with his. We both started to grind and I felt myself starting to cum. I grabbed a tshirt right in time. He just whipped his out and jerked on his own chest. It was so awkward for me but also very, very erotic

Back