Any Canadians Around?

Toronto. Late 20's. Grad Student. The boy in the library who's pretending to be a serious academic, but is actually browsing Literotica and trying his best not to spring an obvious hard-on.

Hi, Canada.

so what's the best thing about life as a carny?

Honestly its the people. I love meeting new people and putting smiles on the little kids faces. Sure I deal with alot of ignorant people but just knowing that I can bring some joy and laughter into anyone's day makes me happy. :)

Honestly its the people. I love meeting new people and putting smiles on the little kids faces. Sure I deal with alot of ignorant people but just knowing that I can bring some joy and laughter into anyone's day makes me happy. :)

What a fabulous attitude :) terrific ... You've given my day a lift already, thank you..

making people happy.. doesn't get better than that..

What a fabulous attitude :) terrific ... You've given my day a lift already, thank you..
Your very welcome. All part of the East Coast charm.

making people happy.. doesn't get better than that..

I met a young boy with down syndrome in the spring and it was our first spot of the year. I was sitting in the sun reading and his mother came and asked me when we opened. I started talking to him and he was so proud to tell me he was in a play the same weekend and if he had time they would come back when we were open. That was the end of April. In july we were in the same town for Canada day and him and his mother were back. He remembered me and gave me a hug.

His mom and I talked while he ran around and went on rides. Something she said to me about when he was born will always stick in my mind and heart. Her father told her days after her son was born when she was still dealing with how she was going to raise a child with down syndrome. I can't remember the exact words now. But she was worried about all the things he would not be able to do. And her father said, who are you to decide what he can't do? And from that moment she was like my son can do anything.

As a parent myself it bothers me when a young child runs up to my game, it's a shooting game, and they want to play and a parent tells them they can't cause its to hard. I look at that parent and then say right to the young kid. You can do it. And the look of joy and excitement on that one child's face when they shoot over a paper cup with a cork gun and the parent's look of awe that their kid did it after they said they couldn't makes my day. It's what keeps me going everyday.

*sorry for the novel length post*

As an American, I would just like to take a moment to thank your fine country for Jewel Staite and Rush. You guys rock!

Oh, and I almost forgot: "You Can't Do That on Television...."

Last edited:
Currently sitting in Stirling bored as fuck. Next week I'll be in waterloo for buskerfest and ill be to busy to even eat. :(

Currently sitting in waterloo. Sleep tonight then day 3 of buskerfest.

Bump!

Gotta bump the Canadian roll call back up to the front of the line!!!

How everyone is enjoying the last remnants of the summer!!!

Gotta bump the Canadian roll call back up to the front of the line!!!

How everyone is enjoying the last remnants of the summer!!!

It's been a beautiful weekend so far. :) Hope it continues tomorrow.

We had some thundershowers tonight but avoided them during the day.

How's everyone doing?

Been a very nice weekend here so far. Avoided any rain and storms. Hopefully Monday stays nice.

Been a very nice weekend here so far. Avoided any rain and storms. Hopefully Monday stays nice.

It was nice here tonight. Sadly I was to busy to enjoy it because my boss's whiney bitch of a daughter quit again.

Back