Any Canadians Around?

No plans this weekend. Perhaps go for a short cruise on the bikes perhaps.

L:rose:

Bridge accident left a buddy's stranded sailboat that needed tending. Oh noes, there are worse ways to spend a weekend. :D

The great trout fishing today was just a bonus.

I'm from toronto but up at friends cottage till Monday.

Hopefully this rain stays away

I am 1/4 Canadian from grandma, but not card-carrying. I do like to come by and say hello because I have a soft spot for real Canadians. :)

Im currently in Orillia till monday or Tuesday. I can't sleep cause I have no ac and its very humid right now. :(

Kitchener, Ontario here.

First time creating an account, but I'm a long time fan. I've been readying Literotica for the past 18 years, and I'm only 30 :p

Kitchener, Ontario here.

First time creating an account, but I'm a long time fan. I've been readying Literotica for the past 18 years, and I'm only 30 :p

I lived in KW last winter before going back to work in the spring.

Would have been nice to have met a girl from Literotica. I'm 30/m/single. Let me know if you're in the KWC area again.

Ill actually be around for the waterloo buskerfest in a could weeks. Gonna be crazy. I've never work there before.

Once again im sitting amd waiting to drive to another town. Off to Campbelford at somepoint in the next couple hours.

M 38 Hamilton

Looking for some chat friends..... Doesn't have to be sexual.... But it is fun when it goes there! I can maintain an intellectual conversation but I love to goof around too! PM me and we can exchange contact info if you wanna hear more!

Back