Angelica …. Eliza … and Peggy, The Schuyler Sisters (closed for princesssexci & myself)

“Come in Princess, Daddy has missed you.…”

Elizabeth stepped forward as shyly and demurely as she could keeping her head bowed. She couldn’t help but savor these moments with her father. As the original youngest child and then eventual middle child she’d always felt like the third wheel at some point.

Angelica was the oldest and now Peggy was the youngest. It had taken a lot of convincing Angelica whenever she saw after one of fathers visits and they had shared a room. Angelica would come flushed and satisfied and yet never satisfied.

Rewind…

Angelica had laughed at her because of her suggestion. ‘Sister, you always get to see father first and you spend long hours with him. You should share him!’ Eliza had begged to which Angelica had asked,’Do you even know what you’re asking?’

She hadn’t at the time until she snuck off and listened to what they were doing and it all seemed to change from that point on.

Back to the present time ..

Eliza let her robe slide down her body., fluttering her lashes as he so enjoyed glancing up at him with the innocence he so craved. Though she wasn’t so innocent anymore.

“You wore my present, it looks beautiful on you… come here please?”

“Thank you father.” She moved closer towards him a slow smile gracing her features as she followed his commands then looked back down submissively. Her head was lifted up to meet his eyes when he spoke.

Gods, sometimes the way he looked at her made her knees buckle. Elizabeth only hoped to one day find a husband that looked at her with such desire as her father did.

“It has Father.” She murmured when he mentioned how long it had been since they’d seen each other.

“You were naughty, Angelica has taken accountability, but you did not object, did you Princess?”

“No.” She breathed.”I’m sorry father. Daddy, I should have. I know I should have. I know better. I just…Angie made it sound so appealing to go out into the city to explore.”

Eliza bit her lip squeezing her legs together. Gods, she loved when he called her princess. It set something off in her like a raging fire.

She felt the sharp sting of his hand on her arse and squealed from the pain and pleasure of them. .

“As I have told Angelica, my commands are not suggestions, I do it for your and your sisters safety.”

“Yes, daddy!”

“But enough of that, you are my good girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes daddy!” She repeated. Eliza moaned as his robe fell from his body and her daddy kissed her. She kissed him back just as eagerly. Her arms wrapped around him just enjoying the moment. Her tongue delved into his mouth eagerly exploring every crevice.

She moaned as his hand slid down her panties, poking and teasing her ass. She moaned, her hands roaming down his chest gasping as he pulled away from the kissed and pressed her to her knees.

“Daddy’s cock has missed your sweet mouth Princess, get me nice and wet, so I can enjoy my princess just like you like Daddy to do….”

Eliza locked her lips and then dragged her tongue along the base of his cock. She wasn’t as much as a tease as Angelica was but that was okay. Her father had shown her that she didn’t need to be like Angelica for him to want her.

She took the head of his cock on her mouth and sucked on it slowly taking in more of him inch by inch.

Last edited:
How does a father, a good father, a loving and caring father, choose amongst his daughters? The answer is simple, he doesn’t, each is their own flower, a rose a tulip a lily, the combination a gorgeous bouquet, each their own seasoning, one sweet, one spicy, one savory, in combination a feast! Yet they doubt, compare and wonder?

Is it the oldest? That answer is easy, that is Angelica. Is it the pretties? Well that answer is impossible, for each, is their own flower, each with their own gorgeous petals, and each he can’t wait to hold in his hand, and breath in their smell, taste their own nectar.

She was neither the oldest or the baby, but she was his princess, and the soft sugar of her sweet disposition and look of innocence left him Helpless. Look into her eyes, and the sky’s the limit, he was helpless! Down for the count, and I’ drownin’ in ‘em!

He and Angelique had been together for nearly two years, his princess had just turned 18, two days prior. He hadn’t known that she had snuck in, or what she overheard. Surely it was the sound of love for her oldest daughter, as by then the words exchanged usually dripped with passion.

He would not forget, his first encounter with his Princess, Eliza. It was midsummer, he was sitting in his chair about to retire, it was a Hot Night… She walked in and his heart went boom! Not sure what to think, “What are you doing here Princess, what do you need?”

Her eyes had looked up, only to look down, her delicate hands undoing the tie of the robe she was wearing tonight, but as she untied, and peeled it off her shoulders, she displayed herself, naked, just as she had watched her sister the night before. “Princess?” He asked, “Are you sure?”

For he could guess, but needed to make sure. “Daddy, I love you too…” Again the eyes flashed for only a moment, until the long lashes again looked down. Ah Yes, if Angelica were Salt and Pepper, his princess was pure cane sugar, a sweeter sensation no man could ever enjoy. “Teach me like Angelica, please, let me be your girl too!”

It was so sweet, but so unnecessary, yet She had never been the type to try and grab the spotlight, yet that was what she needed and he wanted to give her now!

“Princess you’ve always been my girl you will always be my Princess… do not compare yourself to your sister, for I would surely die for the absence of either of you, Peggy too, but you, just be you.”

That night he had held out his hand, after peeling his night shirt over his head, revealing his muscular naked body to his daughter. With each step toward him his cock swelled in anticpation and desire. When she took his hand he cradled her soft cheek with the ohter and guided her to kneel before him.

”I’ve wanted this night, but would not push you, but I am so glad you are here.” He took his now large, erect cock in his hand, and offered it out to her. ”The lesson begins here Princess… this is my cock, and I am as hard and wanting to meet you, as I have ever been …” He didn’t need to name nambes but she knew …

That had been then, this was now, but as she took him, suckled him, cupped and carressed his balls, no man could have his cock worshped more thoroughly. He felt her go deeper, opening her throat, and fully, deeply enjoying her daddy… His hand lightly hled her head, as he thrusted and enjoyed how she took him… ”Oh Princess… my sweet perfect Princess…”

He could have easily cum, wanted to cum, loved how she played with it, her cute little smile before showing him and then swallowing his load. But he didn’t, caressing her cheek he slowly pulled out. Again taking her hand to go to his desk. Bending her at the waist, as her hands reached out to grab the far side of the desk, he was almost always gentle with Eliza, for that was usually what she wanted, but not always, but she would let him knowl

His cock dripped with her saliva, as he ran it from the glistening lips of her cunt, to the tight, perfect rosebud of her ass. His Princess woud let him know what she wanted, how she wanted to be fucked… she at some point, when properly teased xould simply push back.. and have Daddy take her…

~Elizabeth Schuyler~

Eliza remembered being helpless at the sight of her fathers cock, how it glistened and twitched in front of her. She even now was still helpless at the sight of it and at the feel of it in her mouth as she took in more of his cock, inch by inch.

Moaning against the ridge of it, one of her hands rubbed underneath his cock moving in tandem with her mouth, eventually her hand wrapped around it massaging her saliva into his foreskin.

The thing about Eliza was that she would always compare herself to Angelica. Angelica was always the type of girl to walk into the room and a man’s heart would just go boom like a canon. It was obvious by all the stares Angelica received.

And whenever her father stared at her she was just helpless and in this position she was helpless.

Nor did she wish for any help. As long as she remained his princess, nothing and no one else mattered. In fact, Eliza didn’t truly ever see herself getting married.

Not when she had her father’s love and affection. With that thought in mind, her head continued to bob back and forth eager for his cum only whimpering when he pulled it out of her mouth.

Though Eliza could tell there was more that would happen as her daddy guided her to his desk and positioned her hips. Her whole body tingled, giving head and seeing her daddys eyes burn with lust for her was an aphrodisiac in itself.

She whimpered as he teased her cunt, a word that he’d taught her from France. It was a dirty word, one that couldn’t be said in public around other nobility but one that oddly excited her.

“Daddy, please…” she begged grinding her pussy against the tip of his cock.
He was waiting for her. When they’d first had sex, he’d let her tell him when he could penetrate—no, what was the term he’d used? Fuck her.

“Fuck me, daddy…” she pushed back trying to feel his cock press against her pussy.

Phillip Schuyler

What would it feel like to have an Angel suck your cock? Ask Phillip Schuyler, the man is loaded, one daughter more appealing than the next, Angelica! Eliza!!! And Peggy, the Schuyler Sisters! Yet two were not like the other. Angelica the Devil, Peggy the one moment insolent, the next petulant the next submissive, baby.

However, there was one Angel, a purity, a sweetness, that deserved a halo over her head, and a glow around her silhouette! That was Eliza… And Phillip Schuyler had just slowly, reluctantly, even regrettably slid his daughter, cherry lips, and sweet soft tongue, her soft loving hands, and her worshipful upward gaze, off his throbbing paternal cock!

”Mmmm, my sweet, perfect Princess… I do not believe there will ever be a sight, a touch, a sensation that can compare with you you look and feel, sucking Daddy’s cock!” It was a moan, a confession and a compliment all uttered in a single, heartfelt, lustful sentence! He helped his Angel up, and guided his Princess, for it was her turn, to enjoy his cum, the question being where?

He had guided her, she moved like an Angel, even when bending over his desk, spreading and posturing, her flower in bloom, ready to be fucked. His cock in hands his tip teased her lips, tickled her sweet cunt. “Such soft lips my love, God may never create a more tender, lovely cunt!” He knew how she loved the church, loved that word, so rarely used together, but, he was fucking an angel!

He felt her wiggle, push her pussy in invitation, “Princess, you are not a woman who is just taken, you must be savored, treasured, enjoyed!” Again his tip slid up and down her wetness, her lips puffy and dewy with desire.

Fuck me, daddy…” He chuckled, “All in due time, what has Daddy taught you about delayed gratification my love, a Princess well edged, is a Princess most satisfied!”

Again he watched her ass rise, her flower blossom, as her pussy dripped down her thighs. Phillip ran his finger along the riverlet of female lubricant, making his index finger slick and slipper.

His cock kept teasking her cunt, up and down, each swipe slightly deeper as her lips gaped and tried to swallow her father’s prick. His lubricated finger, had another destination, one his cock had also recently enjoyed. His Angel his Princess, loved it in the ass, but tonight it was clear, her cunt was hungry for the sweet cream only Daddy could give.

He watched her wiggle more, as he rimmed, Eliza’s asshole, and then, slowly pushed his finger inside. At first it was just the tip, until he felt her relax, and then pushed more and more. “Daddy has a special treat tonight Princess… “ His finger inside, increasing the pressure, the tightness everywhere, he pushed the tip of his engorged, cock inside his daughter‘s needy cunt…

“Both your sweet holes Princess… Daddy wants to fuck … Ohhhh… Mmmm… All of you tonight!”

Even with her daddy’s sweet yet naughty words it was still hard to contain that wanton lust. Especially when he teased her opening with the head of his cock, it only caused her to want more, moan more for him.

Did he not realize how torturous this was? While she had more patience than Angelica it was wearing thin in that moment. She was practically dripping for him.

Even as she whimpered for him to fuck her and pressed back against him trying to find his cock, he left her helpless.

“All in due time, what has Daddy taught you about delayed gratification my love, a Princess well edged, is a Princess most satisfied!”

“Y-yes daddy…” she whimpered feeling his finger teasing her opening before teasing her again with his cock but sliding in deeper never staying long enough for Eliza to fully enjoy him inside her.

She gasped sharply feeling her daddy push his finger inside her ass. “Ahhh…” she squealed. It wasn’t his cock but it was something. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

“Daddy has a special treat tonight Princess… “ His finger inside, increasing the pressure, the tightness everywhere, he pushed the tip of his engorged, cock inside his daughter‘s needy cunt…

“Both your sweet holes Princess… Daddy wants to fuck … Ohhhh… Mmmm… All of you tonight!”

“Ohhhh my god!” Eliza cried as her daddy’s cock finally pushed inside her pussy. It wasn’t the whole thing but it felt like a small piece of heaven when paired with his finger her in her ass. “Yes, daddy fuck all of me.”

She was already moving back trying to get more of her fathers cock inside her pussy all while letting his finger go deeper . It was painful but a good painful, a pleasurable one much like when daddy punished her.

Phillip could not love or want his Eliza more! Although this was true of each of his daughters, they all knew they were his life. He treasured every moment, but this was truly special.

Gliding his lubricated thumb into her ass, working her until she accepted and relaxed, before feeing his large, throbbing prick into her tight, dripping cunt, was the stuff of dreams and fantasies. There would come a day when his daughters were no longer around, or at least not near as often, that he would need to rekindle and stroke his hardness to these very memories to satisfy his need.

“Ohhhh my god!” He began to rock back and forth, as he splayed his fingers open pressing on the small of her back as his thumb fucked her tight but oh so wanting ass. ”Mmm, yess Princess… so good… oh your precious body…”

”Yes, daddy fuck all of me.” He laughed, moaning, “If only I had more than one cock… I crave to fuck all of you.. top to bottom, lips, cunt and ass… oh I want all of you Princess… Oh Gawd… mmmm …. MMMMM”

He knew he was stretching her, but his girls, particularly his Eliza, knew the good pain, the Daddy pain, that made their cunts quiver, and their bodies pulsate in climax.

”Are you going to cum for me Princess… feel it in your ass and cunt… you know how Daddy likes to feel his girl cum for him.. .be my good girl Princess… cream that needy cunt of yours all over Daddy’s prick!”

Eliza was such a sweet girl, such an angel, but oh how she loved dirty talk… when Daddy licked or fucked her little funny… how she would tell him how good his cock and cum feel deep inside her rectum. He had taught his daughters well, where they were the perfect debutantes out in public or at galas, or the needy little whores they were right here…

He was pumping her ass nice and good, his cock and thumb in perfect rhythm as he played his baby girl…fucking her hard and deep!

”OH… ohhhh… Daddy needs to cum Princess… oh I need to cum… “ He could feel his balls tight against his cock, his canon loaded, he clenched and fired…filling his daughter with his seed… rope after rope of fatherly desire.. .as he wouldn’t stop pumping until he felt her cum!

“If only I had more than one cock… I crave to fuck all of you.. top to bottom, lips, cunt and ass… oh I want all of you Princess… Oh Gawd… mmmm …. MMMMM”

Sometimes it was easy for Eliza to forget how big her father was. It was the best type of forgetfulness though, the type that surprised her and kept their fucking as if it was something done for the first time.

The pain that she felt, it was definitely a good sort of pain. Her pussy clamped around him sucking him in as she moved back and forth against him while he fucked her like the French whores she imagined he would’ve been with while in France.

That would’ve been the only way he would’ve been able to learn such dirty talk, right? Surely he wouldn’t have spoken so to their mother when she was alive. No—she didn’t want to think of that.

Her nails scratched against the wooden desk or at least one of them did as she fingered her clit whilst her daddy fucked her ass with his thumb and fucked her tight, dripping wet cunt.

“Are you going to cum for me Princess… feel it in your ass and cunt… you know how Daddy likes to feel his girl cum for him.. .be my good girl Princess… cream that needy cunt of yours all over Daddy’s prick!”

“Oh yes, daddy! I’m going to cum for your big cock, gonna cum all over it.” She whimpered. Her breasts bounced against her rib cage as she continued to move against him with ferver.

He was so deep inside of her. She was sure he’d never gone so deep before. Her breathing picked up and she was practically gasping. She could feel those pleasurable tingles tickle her whole body.

“D-daddy, I think I—- I think I….”

”OH… ohhhh… Daddy needs to cum Princess… oh I need to cum… “

“I’m going to cum daddyyyyy!!!” The last word became more of squeal as her orgasm washed over her. Her toes curled as her body stiffened while she came all over his cock.

It was nice how girls wanted to see their parents, particularly their mothers, the woman who had raised them to be fine young ladies, women of respect in the highest of societies. That image was important, so when out, they carried themselves as true ladies of their households. Yet just as their manners were bred into them, so, in those darker recesses of their souls, were the vestiges of their mother’s whore.

Yet for ANGELICa… ELIZA … and Peggy! The Schuyler sisters. Under thier father’s tutelage, they would surpass their mother in every way, including their individual and collective capability to bring him unsurpassed pleasure!

He heard her nails on the wood, he watched as she slipped her delicate fingers down between her legs. She was no an expert at playing her clit, a lesson Peggy would begin to learn this very night.

He had eaten Angelica, just an appetizer to how he would feast on her later this very night, and now, deep inside of his sweet, tender Princess, he arched, tensed, and ….

“Oh yes, daddy! I’m going to cum for your big cock, gonna cum all over it.”

“D-daddy, I think I—- I think I….”

That was all he needed.. all except…

“I’m going to cum daddyyyyy!!!”

THAT!!!!

Phillips thumb pulsing in and out of Eliza’s spasming ass, her cunt pulsing and flowing juices down his prick and balls, her body driving back to both live out every second of her climax, and swallow every drop of his cum… he came adn came hard inside his gentle soul and increasingly wicked and talented body body of his ELIZA!!!!

She was finally ready to meet the right man.. to be a wife… but never ever stop being Daddy’s special Princess.
Phillip rode out his climax.. firing every rope, spilling ever drip inside her. When he pulled out, he kept her bent over, he loved to watch his cum flow down from his daughter’s gorgeous pussy, and paint her milky thighs.

He gave her ass a little spank, loving, playful. Only to rub it out, caress her firm fanny. Last raising her up, and exchanging a long, deep kiss. When they broke, he knew Elizableth’s next move, she always cleaned Daddy cock when they were done

Instead he cradled her chin in his fingers, adn gave her one more soft sweet kiss… “Tonight we need to save something for Peggy… I believe your sister has alrady spoken to her, but Princess, make sure she is dressed for me, okay?”

One more kiss, Eliza would always be his Princess… but now it was time to begin teaching the baby…

~Angelica and Peggy~

“I’m not quite certain I understand…” Peggy mumbled, her brow furrowing some. She had never once tried to look in when Eliza or Angelica were being punished. Though, she had stood by the door one night and listened to the moans.

She’d never openly admit to that though. It was only because Eliza and father had taken so long and had missed dinner one evening.

That had brought on some curiosity. Of course that also had caused her to feel a bit tingly between her legs. It was a few weeks after she’d turned 18.

At the time she never thought more on it. It was however one of the reasons why she’d considered taking Mr. Burr up on his offer earlier that day, to explore that sexual curiosity she’d yet to do as a young adult.

“As we get older our punishments grow with us.” Angelica repeated, “if certain things make you uncomfortable though, all you need do is tell father and he will stop. Do you understand?”

Peggy frowned, still confused tilting her head as Angelica combed her hair. “for punishment?”

“For what comes after punishment.” Angelica said fluffing up her hair before stepping back,”And that’s what makes getting punished all the more enjoyable. You will see. Sometimes, it doesn’t even come in the form of punishment. Sometimes it’s just private time with father.”

“I’ve had that before!” Peggy said brightly,”Father has me play piano for him and sing. He says when I marry, my husband may wish to be entertained.”

Angelica just smiled.

~Elizabeth ~

As her father rode out his climax she moaned not wanting it to end and forcing back the slight bit of jealousy that now Peggy would get her chance. The jealousy was quickly washed away as her father kissed her passionately. She eagerly returned said kiss.

When he pulled away and told her to retrieve Peggy, Eliza nodded her head. “Of course father.”

When he’d pulled out of her, Eliza pulled her robe back on and made her way up the stairs to retrieve Peggy.

Angelica had already chosen a corset for her. It was a light yellow because that was her favorite color. Eliza pulled on a bright yellow silk robe over body to offset the corset and make her pop some.

“Go now, don’t keep father waiting.” Eliza said.

~Peggy~
Margaret “Peggy” Schuyler bit her lip and nodded her head making her way to their fathers office. She’d never been in this state of undress before in front of him but Angie said it was okay.

“Father…” came her meek voice as she curtsied, lower than either Eliza or Angelica had showing how submissive she was. It was weird to do such a thing curtsy with naught but undergarments on but it was a show of respect was it not?

Last edited:
Elizabeth

Phillip had thoroughly enjoyed the fucking of his daughter, and when he pulled out, watching his cum covered cock glisten, and his cum stream down her inner thighs. Her little peach of an ass was just perfect, and what made a father feel better than watching his daughter, proudly wear his cum.

He sensed Eliza’s disappointment, as she began to drop to her knees, and Phillip stopped her. “Princess, you know how I love it when you clean me, but it is time we begin Peggy’s training, but I promise next time, I will allow you to finish me as well.“ He gave her a long, deep kiss, letting her suck his tongue a bit, as he cupped her ass through her robe. “Now be a drear and run off and send your sister down, Angelica should have prepared her, but please double check, on her, and after dinner tonight, I want you to get a good nigh’s sleep. I heed to be on my way again in two days, and I would like you to join me tomorrow night in my room?”

He saw the look on her face, and he knew it was a special treat. “You didn’t think i would leave again without a night with my princess.. .and remember to bring the special oils I brought home for you, for our night togehter, now off with you Princess… ‘ And he gave her a playful pat on her sexy little behind.

Margaret

The girls knew their father did not like to be kept wating and finally, he heard the door creek open and his youngest and perhaps most exhuberent, Peggy, walk in. “Father…” Phillip noticed everything, the biting of her lip, the bush in her cheeks, the glance up of her eyes, which he might be mistaken but he thought he saw more than a bit of fire, which was barely suppressed by her embarrassment.

”Hello my little Peggy… you may rise.” Phillip made a motion with his hand, to reinforce his rather gentle command. This was Peggy’s first time, and he would be very measured in how he proceeded. “This is a very important day for you.” He wanted the words to slip on, and circulate in his young, but he knew extremely curious, youngest daughter’s mind. It is a day I have been greatly looking forward to, as now that you are 18, I do believe it is time that you began to understand not only the responsibilities, but the joys of being a woman. Am I right in assuming that you would like to learn the things your sisters have been taught, and you might ask them, but I do believe the pleasures they have come to know by being a woman?”

Phillip was curious how much Peggy might have been told, or perhaps even eavesdropped on, and how much what they would begin to discuss today would be a revelation. “First, I am proud of you, Angelica was very honest in saying how you had encouraged them to leave, reminded them of my guidance. You are my good little girl, aren’t you Peggy?” He wanted her to feel his pride, his adoration and unconditional love, for it was all true, he loved each of his daughters like none other ever would.

Phillip himself was wearing only his robe, naked underneath, and still quite hard so his long, silk robe tented out a bit. He watched her eyes, would she notice, did she even understand that men got erect and hard when aroused, and while Phillip was still hard and his cock wet from fucking Eliza, the thrill of yet a new daughter had quickly suspended his recovery, and was arousing him anew.

He moved behind her, and pushed her long black hair to the side, so he could lean in and kiss her cheek. It was a long kiss, different than he had ever done before, as his hands, wrapped around her waist, and slowly undid the bowed knot holding her robe closed. “That was a good girl, and it made me realize you were ready to begin your lessons as well….” He undid the knot… and opened the robe. Sliding his hands up the opening he peeled the robe down off her shoulders and dropped it so that it pooled on the floor.

”Daddy has not really seen you in a while, so let me take a second and enjoy what a beautiful young woman you have become Peggy…” And with that he took a step back and slowly walked around her. He wanted her to see his smile, and track his eyes as he looked over every curve. She was wearing a corset, a pair of French panties provided by Angelica, one of his many presents to his oldest, and stockings held by braces extending from the corset.

”Spectacular Peggy… you look beautiful.. of course for our full lesson I will need to remove this…” His hands moved to the laces tied at the top of her corset and began to undo them, “May I ?” And as he said that, his own robe fell open, and the prominence of his own very large erection, became quite evident!

“Hello my little Peggy… you may rise.”

At her fathers behest, she slowly lifted and looked at him. He was in a state of undress. She could at the very least see a portion his bare chest though he still wore his robe which was not something she was familiar with but it caused that strange pleasurable tingle.

Her father, at least in her own opinion, was not an ugly man for his age. Though she wasn’t even quite certain why she’d even think that. She averted her eyes to look at anything else other than his chest like the peacock feather quill pen she so very loved.

“It is a day I have been greatly looking forward to, as now that you are 18, I do believe it is time that you began to understand not only the responsibilities, but the joys of being a woman. Am I right in assuming that you would like to learn the things your sisters have been taught, and you might ask them, but I do believe the pleasures they have come to know by being a woman?”

Her eyes quickly returned to her fathers but focused on his face rather than the state of his undress.

She remembered what Angelica had said, quietly she nodded her head. Her shyness seeming to take over in this moment. She had been curious, curious why when father came home from his trips he’d call Angelica and Eliza to his bedroom.

All three girls had been at his side when their mother died. But as the years went on she could tell things were different, relationships had changed even if it was unspoken.

….And Peggy hated being left out.

But now it seemed like she was at age to participate as well. She was nervous though. She wasn’t bold like Angelica.

Or strikingly beautiful like Elizabeth even if her sister didn’t realize how pretty she was.

She was just…Margaret, Just Peggy.

“First, I am proud of you, Angelica was very honest in saying how you had encouraged them to leave, reminded them of my guidance. You are my good little girl, aren’t you Peggy?”

Oh but telling on her sisters was something she was so very good at..

“Oh yes, father! I told them that you said if we were to go out to be home by sundown, we should not go down…” she felt him behind her and felt his aching hardness press against her,”town.” She swallowed nervously shivering as he kissed her cheek. The kiss felt different. It wasn’t a peck and it was a complete distraction from her words. She hadn’t missed the growing tent under her fathers robe but she hadn’t questioned it. Should she question it?

“Daddy has not really seen you in a while, so let me take a second and enjoy what a beautiful young woman you have become Peggy…”

She felt him untie her robe and then slowly let it fall down. His gaze made her feel hot and more tingly but all over her body. There was an aching between her legs as well. She watched as he circled her almost staring at her as if she were a beautiful statue that he were admiring.

”Spectacular Peggy… you look beautiful.. of course for our full lesson I will need to remove this…”

Peggy looked back at his robe and bit her lip nodding her head, remembering Angelica’s words. “Y-yes, father.” His hands seemed to expertly undo her corset which honestly felt like a difficult task of its own.

“May I ?”

She nodded her head and he’d untied his robe and her eyes widened and she was frozen. She wasn’t sickened by the sight of his manhood just shocked. Though now Angelica’s words seemed to fall into place.

Her eyes were glued to it, unable to look away. “It’s so big…” she murmured. “A-and my sisters have…have seen this side of you?”

Although it was ambiguous and Phillip well knew that Margaret was not Angellica … Eliza …, she was simply Peggy, his little girl. Precocious and bratty at times, others fearfully shy. But it was time for the butterfly to emerge and quite literally spread her wings! He saw the silent nod, and even though she could not know the full impact of what she was agreeing to, she was about to commence the education to which Eliza was already quite learned, and Angelica was quite nearly a master herself.

”Good, good, I am quite certain you won’t regret it. Now let me think where we best begin… I have so looked forward to beginning this with you, my sweet youngest daughter.” Phillip was forever the patriarch, the nurturers, the provider and protector. Yet in these moments, there was no doubt he also became the seducer, the predator, and they, his most willing and enthusiastic prey!

He complimented her on her earlier obedience, a subservience that would suit her well now. Yet he smiled as she simply could not help herself from being a little tattle tale! “Oh yes, father! I told them that you said if we were to go out to be home by sundown, we should not go down…”

Phillip was already moving into position, softly seductively kissing her cheek and removing her robe. He laughed, ”Yes, they admitted telling you, Daddy doesn’t need to know.. that you were free to go! Trust me dear daughter, they have been punished for their insolence and questionable judgment. However I do understand how New YorkNew York is the greatest city in the world, and it can be quite exciting, I even understand you ran into Mr. Burr, a handsome lad, even if he is a bit hard ot pin down on any postion. Eliza thought he wa a bit taken with you? But enough of that!”

Phillip continued with his lesson preparation but as he undid her corset, meticulously and deftly untying each string, his robe fell fully open, giving his youngest daughter a clear view of his massive erection. “It’s so big…” she murmured. “A-and my sisters have…have seen this side of you?” Phillip laughed, and with that he removed his robe, unveiling his broad, quite muscular, tall, and quite naked physique. It was time for her first lesson in anatomy.

”Yes Little Princess, your sisters have not only seen this side of me, they are quite responsible for getting me this way. The IT you refer to, is my cock, my very erect cock, have you ever Heard of that word? When a man is sexually aroused, his cock gets hard, however, my cock is unusually large, something your mother and sisters I believe have come to truly appreciate and enjoy!”

He laughed and looked at her wondering and very curious eyes. He was talking in riddles, and even though this was only their first lesson, he had so much to cover. Before his robe had fallen open, he had just removed her corset, so Peggy was only wearing the French panties and bra that he was certain Angelica had lent to Peggy, as they had been a gift from Phillip himself to his eldest daughter, one of many such gifts, as he liked his daughter to, beneath their conservative gowns, dress like French courtesans. The very thought of it, as ANGELLICA, ELIZA .. and now Peggy, entered the room, sent a shiver of arousal to their father’s cock.

”I will explain, but first …” The now naked Phillip went behind his daughter and undid the clasps of her bra. He slid his finger under the lacy shoulder straps, “Let me do this…” He slid the straps down over her shoulders, and down her thing young arms, firmly tugging the bra from her grasp and tossing it on his far couch. He then went down on one knee, and wrapping his fingers around the waist band of her panties, slid them down over her young hips and to the ground as well. “There!” He announced and stood back up, to stand in front of his youngest and enjoy her.

Phillip was standing roughly four feet in front of Peggy. “Now little Princess, I want you to raise your hands over your head and grip your right wrist with your left hand, this will be how you present yourself to me. But please watch my cock as you do so…”. Since Phillip had completed his session with Eliza, and transitioned to Peggy, while he was still hard, he was not as aroused as he had been earlier. But as his youngest and most innocent daughter did as she was told, Phillips cock began twitching and throbbing as it grew rock hard and went from four o’clock to between 2 and 1!

”Do you see that Peggy, how my cock rose and got much harder just by my looking at you. You did that, the beauty of your naked body, your submission ot my direction, you aroused Daddy to full erection just like your sister’s do. That was very very good, and Little Princess, your body is just beautiful!” Now the lesson would take a slight detour.

Phillips cock still glistened and his balls still shimmered from the residue of his making love to Eliza. “Honey, this would normally come later, but I asked Eliza to leave this for you, and may I say, she was very disappointed, but she was happy for you.“. He smiled gently and curled his finger to call her over to him. He waited until she was just in front of him, “Honey, please go to your knees?”

”Do you see how Daddy’s cock.. and these are my balls..please point and say both with me.. cock…balls….” They repeated a couple of times, but she learned quickly, and he found her little smile and twinkling eyes irresistible. “Earlier, I fucked Eliza, we will learn more about that earlier, but normally when I fuck one of you girls, it is your privelige to clean our cum off my cock and balls when finished… while I will tend to their cunt. We will learn all about that in our next session.

However, as a special treat, I would like you to do it. So little Princess… I want you to take my cock and balls, and please, clean them with your tongue, clean it all up and swallow it please, and then we will continue … we still have much to cover He watched his obedient daughter, now in postion and was very excited to watch her get to work on her lesson…

”Yes Little Princess, your sisters have not only seen this side of me, they are quite responsible for getting me this way. The IT you refer to, is my cock, my very erect cock, have you ever Heard of that word? When a man is sexually aroused, his cock gets hard, however, my cock is unusually large, something your mother and sisters I believe have come to truly appreciate and enjoy!”

Peggy’s eyes stayed wide with wonder and curiosity. At his question, she shook her head. She’d never heard the word before. If she had, she hadn’t been paying much attention.

No, wait actually…

“In passing, I thought I heard Angelica mentioning it to Eliza but I thought she was referring to the male chicken…” she blushed realizing how rude that must’ve sounded.”My apologies father, I didn’t mean to insulate that your…your…co—co-cock looks like that of a bird. “

It was true, it was just her mind just hadn’t veered into that sort of perversion. However, not that she knew what they were probably referring to…

Margaret “Peggy” Schuyler couldn’t seem to break eye contact even if she wanted to which at the moment, she didn’t. She was practically mesmerized by the sight of her fathers…cock even with it partially hardened that it was.

It was beautiful. Was that the proper description for it? Beautiful?

“I will explain, but first …” Peggy lifted her eyes to meet her fathers as he continued to speak. “Let me do this…” she shivered as her father pushed down the straps of the French bra and then pushed down the lacy underwear as well.

She shivered with anticipation still staring back at her father awaiting instruction.

“Now little Princess, I want you to raise your hands over your head and grip your right wrist with your left hand, this will be how you present yourself to me. But please watch my cock as you do so…”

“Yes father.” She lifted her hands over her head and gripped her right hand with her left as her father had instructed her to do, looking back down at his cock. She bit her lip watching as it twitched in reaction and throbbed and grew.

Her own body began to react, tingling and causing her to squirm as she stood in places her medium sized breasts slightly swayed with her movement.

”Do you see that Peggy, how my cock rose and got much harder just by my looking at you. You did that, the beauty of your naked body, your submission ot my direction, you aroused Daddy to full erection just like your sister’s do. That was very very good, and Little Princess, your body is just beautiful.”

“Yes father…” she murmured, locked in a trance as she stared at it. Unconsciously, she licked her lips not even realizing she was doing so. She hadn’t missed that her father was now referring to himself as daddy which was usually something she didn’t refer to him as anymore unless she was begging for something like a new dress or jewelry or …if she wanted to come off childish to get his attention when Eliza or Angelica were gaining too much of it.

Did …did he want her to call him that now? She could always try and if he seemed displeased by it she would refrain from doing so.

“Honey, this would normally come later, but I asked Eliza to leave this for you, and may I say, she was very disappointed, but she was happy for you.”

Focusing back in on what he was saying to her, Peggy did take note that his cock was shiny and wet. Again, she felt that weird sensation between her legs as she listed to her fathers explanation. She moved closer to him and at his behest went down to her knees, his….peni—cock in her face.

She wiggled her nose smelling the scent of her sister and her father’s cum.

”Do you see how Daddy’s cock.. and these are my balls..please point and say both with me.. cock…balls….”

“Cock, balls..cock, balls…” over and over she repeated it with her father getting used to the derogatory word. It was filthy but erotic all at once. It made her feel very…adult.

“Earlier, I fucked Eliza, we will learn more about that earlier, but normally when I fuck one of you girls, it is your privelige to clean our cum off my cock and balls when finished… while I will tend to their cunt. We will learn all about that in our next session.

However, as a special treat, I would like you to do it. So little Princess… I want you to take my cock and balls, and please, clean them with your tongue, clean it all up and swallow it please, and then we will continue … we still have much to cover.”

“Yes, daddy…”

She liked that, it felt much more natural to call him daddy in this setting as opposed to father which was more formal and the situation didn’t seem to call for formal. She gingerly grabbed his cock gently and began to slowly lick it clean.

Peggy assumed this was what he meant. She lifted her eyes to stare up at him and make sure that it was what he wanted. Her tongue dragged all along the base of his cock moving down to his balls. She could taste the saltiness from Eliza and her daddy’s cum mixed together and moaned.

The tingling between her legs seemed to get stronger. Moving back up his cock her tongue swirled around the tip and again glanced up at him for approval to ensure she was doing it right.

“In passing, I thought I heard Angelica mentioning it to Eliza but I thought she was referring to the male chicken…” she blushed realizing how rude that must’ve sounded.”My apologies father, I didn’t mean to insulate that your…your…co—co-cock looks like that of a bird. “

Phillip watched his young, stammering, too cute for words, daughter, her words were so pure, so sooo Peggy, he broke into a wide grin and then laughed. “No little princess, it was not a bird, nor do I take offense, I simply love.my daughter. But I don’t think you want to talk birds do you… you don’t want to let your sisters get too far ahead.. this is your time, our time, shall we continue?” As both she and he spoke though her young eyes never wavered, they were transfixed, on his throbbing, growing, prick.

”It is okay for you to be curious Peggy, I know you have so many questions, some, most, that are yet to formulate, but they will, and I will be here to answer, teach, and learn.” It was then he undressed his sweet daughter, and taught her, her first lesson in displaying herself, gaining confidence in her beauty, in her power as a woman to entice, pleasure a man, a lover, who just happened to be her father.

She did exactly as he asked, extending her delicate arms, gripping her wrist, but it was the biting of the lip, the little wiggle as she never took her eyes off his prick that was driving Phillip wild. Peggy had a bit of the wildness of Angelica, and they shyness of Eliza, and the resultant cocktail was the perfect mix. It was astute of Peggy to see how Phillip was referring to himself as Daddy, just as both Angelica and Eliza did.

It was Angelica who had started that, despite it having been a few years since she had referred to him as such. Somehow she had known or more likely, using that verbiage had triggered an extra kink for her as well. Since then, he had once again become Daddy, but particularly during their most ardent sexual relations. With Eliza he had always been Daddy, but again it gave him a special thrill, as it seemed to do to her as well, when she used that term of endearment as he plundered her cunt or ass, and now, Peggy was naturally following suit. Each of the girls would get married, but each would routinely find themselves back at home, in his study, or bed, and in those moments, no matter the age, he was once again Daddy, in both reality and fantasy!

”I see you wiggling, my daughter, do you feel that tingle between your legs, it is your body talking to you, it is your flower needing to bloom. I want you to enjoy that sensation for it is your special place, your pussy, your cunt telling you loud and clear that you are ready to be a woman. You are ready, aren’t you my little Princess?” He had taught her pussy and his personal favorite cunt, as euphemisms for her virgin vagina, and now he taught her cock and balls. She was now kneeling in front of him a position he treasured his daughter’s to assume. She was looking into his eyes as she spoke, each rendition getting a bit huskier and needy. “It is okay little Princess, touch it, enjoy it, my cock is here for you girls, for each to make her own and find pleasure.”

In town, Angelica may have been looking for a mind at work… Phillip was similarly looking for a mouth at work and work she did. Peggy was meticulous and thorough as she cleaned and pleasured her father. “Yes honey, just like that with your tongue… mmm, ohhh, cradle and massage my balls… oh yes honey, you are a natural, wrap your lips around it, and slide Daddy farther in your mouth… mmm, now suck as you move your mouth back and forth.. oh yess, mmm, continue using your tongue… oh sweetheart, you are going to be sooo good at sucking cock…“. He reached down and removed the ribbon holding her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders. She was taking him deeper and deeper, showing no signs of a gag reflex which was in its own way remarkable. His little Peggy really was sooo good, as he combed his fingers through her thick hair, and indulged in fucking her young mouth, just a few, very satisfying thrusts.

It would have been easy to keep going, Peggy was talented, and Daddy was tempted to cum, but he didn’t. Instead he gripped her hair, and pulled her hungry willing mouth off him strands of saliva stringing from her mouth to the tip and shaft of his massive prick. He pulled her up in his strong grip, and pulled her face to his. She seemed confused, “You did excellent, another time we will definitely continue, but… there is still things we need to cover. I am going to teach you how they kiss in France.. open your mouth honey and feel and enjoy what daddy does to your tongue?”

Pressing his lips to hers, he gently slid his tongue past her lips, teasing her tip with his, her mouth was full of saliva from sucking his cock and slowly he began to intertwine their tongues working them slowly, as he moaned in delight. “Very good… let’s try again…”. He again slipped his tongue, a bit more forceful this time, as she complied, but this time, as an added touch, he let the back of his hand slide down and run along the pursed, wet lips of her pussy. He wanted to feel her reaction, before finishing, only to say, “Your turn Little Princess, can you kiss Daddy?”

”It is okay for you to be curious Peggy, I know you have so many questions, some, most, that are yet to formulate, but they will, and I will be here to answer, teach, and learn.”

Oh she was very curious. Her body was a good example of how curious she was becoming. She bit her lip and nodded her head silently. The fact that her father — no daddy hadn’t corrected her when she called him daddy meant she was doing things right, saying things right.

She wanted to be equally as good as Eliza and Angelica if not better. It shouldn’t be a competition, really but it was.

”I see you wiggling, my daughter, do you feel that tingle between your legs, it is your body talking to you, it is your flower needing to bloom. I want you to enjoy that sensation for it is your special place, your pussy, your cunt telling you loud and clear that you are ready to be a woman. You are ready, aren’t you my little Princess?”

“Uh huhhh…” she agreed as saliva began to dribble out past the sides of her mouth. This was a rather messy task. It was so wet with her saliva she wasn’t quite certain what to do with it. As if her daddy knew that she was clueless, she heard his gentle order.

“It is okay little Princess, touch it, enjoy it, my cock is here for you girls, for each to make her own and find pleasure.”

Her hand wrapped around his cock rubbing in the saliva as she continued to lick and clean, swirl her tongue around the tip. It was making her body feel so alive. Her nipples became harder slightly jiggling with her movement.

All of this was said as she was licking and cleaning his cock, taking it into her mouth as her daddy so directed. Her hand slid up and down his cock as her mouth wrapped around it slowly following in the direction of her hand bobbing her head, taking in more and more until it hit the back of her throat.

She wanted more, wanted to push herself because by the moans from her daddy it seemed like he liked it and from the way that he loosened her ribbon from her hair and gripped her hair he was enjoying it.

She was very wet between her legs at this point, dripping in fact! As he pulled her up from her position, Peggy looked back at her father with confusion.

“Daddy, did I…did I do it wrong? Please don’t say no to th—“

“You did excellent, another time we will definitely continue, but… there is still things we need to cover. I am going to teach you how they kiss in France.. open your mouth honey and feel and enjoy what daddy does to your tongue?”

Peggy pouted but nodded and again obediently did as requested and opened her mouth shivering as she felt her father press his mouth against hers, his tongue moved past her lips causing her to gasp as her hands lightly fell onto his shoulders, whimpering some gently but hesitantly sucking on his tongue after he’d done the same to her. She simply followed after.

It felt good, so did his body being pressed against hers.

“Very good… let’s try again…”

When her daddy moved in again and captured her lips she was a bit more prepared than before. It was a good thing she was a quick learner when it was something she enjoyed and she very much enjoyed this! When his tongue slid in it was a bit more…demanding which she didn’t mind at all. In fact, her nails seemed to slightly dig into his shoulders some when she felt his hand slid down and play with her… had he called it a pussy or cunt? But god, she felt so helpless and had to fight from screaming hell yes. She couldn’t quite recall as he teased her…had he referred to it as but she enjoyed the light touch and moaned kissing back with a bit more confidence, her tongue exploring his mouth saddened when he’d pulled away.

Peggy was certain that no matter what her father asked of her tonight? She wouldn’t be able to say no to this.

“You’re turn Little Princess, can you kiss Daddy?”

She nodded her head and stood on her top toes to kiss him slowly slipping her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue brushed against his and eventually began to suck on it as well just as she had sucked on his cock earlier.

It was that curious and competitive spirit that Phillip loved in his youngest. The more she used Daddy, the more compliments, priveliges and gifts she would receive, the more often she would be invited to his room or even as only Angelica and Eliza had done to date, allowed to join him on one of his business or leisure trips. Phillip was a wealthy man, able to afford the best hotels and finest meals avaiable, and shops, there was no limit, private showings and only the finest fabris, best seamstresses and most talented goldsmiths and jewelers.

Young Peggy was much more aggressive from the beginning in her oral pleasuring of her father’s cock. I can tell you are wet between your legs, for I smell it, and it seems to be overflowing into your mouth. He stroked her hair and gently fucked he rmoth. “Always be learning my sweet daughter… only a woman who really loves sucking cock can give such a spectacularly messy blow job… and yes, that is what it is called, even though you really only suck and lick, and you are learning this, how do really do this, much more quickly than your sisters, how liberally you supply saliva, the way your works your hands up and down my prick, and the way you lick and cradle my balls, now you just need to learn how to take them in your mouth and gently suck, but you will learn honey, mmmm, but Daddy really is enjoying how you suck my cock!”

In fact, Phillip could have easily cum which said something as to how fast Peggy had gotten him hard and needing release, so soon after pounding and cumming inside Eliza. He moaned as he pulled her off and helped her up, gently wiping her chin that was dripping wet, as were her young breasts but she seemed concerned. “Daddy, did I…did I do it wrong? Please don’t say no to th—“.

Phillip smiled and and leaned in, slipping his tongue nice and deep into his daughters mouth. When finished, he was still brushing her lips with his…. A smile creased his lips, “I don’t know how to say no to this .. my little Princess… your eyes they look so helpless…. And my body’s telling me hell yes… but… even though .. I don’t want to say no to this.. .we will be back here often and I won’ .. but now… I think you’d rather have me say hello to this… “ and Phillip curled his hand, his fingers pointing down and to cradle his baby girl’s pussy, and press his strong fingers into her folds. “Now.. little princess.. don’t say no to this…” Her father‘s eyes twinkling as it was time to teach his daughter just how good a woman could feel!

”Mmmm, good girl, you are playing with my tongue as if it were my cock, and you should treat my cock as if it were my tongue, do it again baby girl, suck my tongue! They were kissing, Peggy learning and more responsive with every interlacing of their tongues, as she pawed at his muscular chest, and he held her head in his one hand, and increased the massaging and teasing of her young, virgin pussy with the other! He had taught her the key vocabulary, Pussy .. Cunt .. but she was struggling.

With Peggy now pressing into him, moaning and naturally grinding her tight little cunt into his hand, his finger prodding her swollen clit from its hood, and focusing on the needy little nub. He removed his hand from holding her head, and moved his hand to her breast, masssaging her pert, firm mound as he began to slowly, gently twirl her nipple in his strong fingers.

“Do you feel the difference when I touch you different places, it is time to learn your body, hop up on my desk.. but first, and you can tell Daddy, have you ever played with your special places, your breasts, your nipples, your cunt, your clit? Because it is time you learn …and I am going to teach you…”

With every touch, it caused Peggy Schuyler to moan and whimper all the more. It caused her body to tremble and tingle with pleasure even more as well. She was becoming even more than she had when she had entered her fathers office.

”Mmmm, good girl, you are playing with my tongue as if it were my cock, and you should treat my cock as if it were my tongue, do it again baby girl, suck my tongue! “

She did just as required and when she kissed him again sucked on his tongue again just as she had sucked on his cock. It was no wonder why her sisters stayed with their father for so long. This was incredibly fun.

She could kiss him for hours! Her hands continued to roam down his chest, enjoying the feel of his skin. For the briefest of moments, she wondered if Mr. Burr was equally as muscular but quickly pushed the thought away. ‘‘Twas disrespectful to think of another man while with her father, was it not?

She gasped as her daddy’s hand prodded her clit and ground against it even more so finding relief when she did. It felt good, so very very good. She was gasping and moaning, whimpering and grasping onto the desk as her daddy now massaging and twirling at her nipples causing them to harden.

It made her dizzy with pleasure.

“Do you feel the difference when I touch you different places, it is time to learn your body, hop up on my desk.. but first, and you can tell Daddy, have you ever played with your special places, your breasts, your nipples, your cunt, your clit? Because it is time you learn …and I am going to teach you…”

She thought back to the time when she’d quietly listened to him and Eliza one night and then had scurried back to her room before they had realized she’d been listening.

“Yes. I do and I have played with myself but it was just one time. It felt strange though so I stopped. I didn’t wish to get caught. I also wasn’t completely naked at the time.” She said, faintly blushing.

Little Peggy was a good little kisser, sucking and worshipping Phillip’s tongue, just as she had his cock made her grip her, hold her and enjoy her, all the more. Their tongues played, and Little Peggy was a good little kisser, sucking and worshipping Phillip’s tongue, just as she had his cock made her grip her, hold her and enjoy her, all the more. Their tongues played, and he pulled her body to press into his, as his cock twitched and was trapped pointing straight up between their stomachs.

Phillip loved his daughters dearly, but there was no doubt that Peggy had something special, a delicious combination of wide eyed innocence, and a natural proclivity to be a sexy little slut! Perhaps this should have worried Phillip, but in the moment he found it irresistible.

It would have killed Phillip to know his daughter was speculating about that Aaron Burr, Sir. A typical trust fund baby, you couldn’t trust him. There were so many men who Phillip respected, revolutionaries who stood for something, Burr, stands for nothing!

Phillip tested his daughter, running his fingers along the soft slit of her cunt, teasing those tender lips, and locating and coaxing out her little button. As the juices began to flow, and she instinctively pushed and ground into his hand. She was so like Angelica and Eliza, each with such lively, lovely petals, clits that clamored and craved attention. And so, just as he had with them, it was time to teach his youngest about the mysteries and wonder of her own spectacular anatomy!

So he asked her, had she ever succumbed, either by desire or curiosity to touching her own petals, teasing her own flower, her garden that she will know as her sexy cunt, tender pussy, Daddy’s playground! Phillip could only smile as his youngest answered truthfully. “Yes. I do and I have played with myself but it was just one time. It felt strange though so I stopped. I didn’t wish to get caught. I also wasn’t completely naked at the time.”

Phillip helped Peggy up on to the edge of his desk, “So little Princess, do you remember what inspired you to touch yourself then?” As he listened, he spread her little legs as wide as they could go, and then walked over to retrieve a full length mirror that resided in the corner of his study. Phillip set two candles one on each side of Peggy, so she was illuminated by the candlelight as the orange, yellow and red reflections of the flames danced across her young body.

He had purposefully set Peggy on the corner of the desk so that he could move around to the side and slightly behind her, he moved her body to tilt her pelvis up, her young legs spread, her slick wet lips glistening from the candle light, and looking at her in her reflection he ran the tip of his middle finger up and down the slightly pursed lips of her virgin slit.

”Here my little darling, your lessons begins. Look at yourself honey how spectacular you look, your naked body, your beautiful and inviting cunt. I want you to touch it with me, softly on just the outer portion of your lips….” How he hoped she couldn’t say No to this! “Can you say the word for me, C U N T, it is the word I heard the French use, technically it is your vagina, but when you feel that tingle, when Daddy wants you, Daddy wants his little Princess’ cunt..“

He let out a soft moan of admiration and leaned over and softly kissed her neck to ignite her body further, “…now let’s slip your finger inside...” As she did, he whispered, “Use your fingers to spread your lips… and Daddy is going to teach you to play with your clit..” His fingers, deftly located her button, now swollen and needy, “… but watch what happens inside, how wet you get… that is because your body, your cunt, wants to be fucked….”

“So little Princess, do you remember what inspired you to touch yourself then?”

Rewind.

She remembered that night. She just might…no…she remembered that night…

Peggy’s fingers rolled down the black and white keys of the piano as she finished playing Fantasia in C minor. It had been one of the most difficult pieces for her but her father had told her if she could play that she could play anything.

“Angelica, I did it! Where’s father? I have to show him. The ending isnt as unbalanced as it usually sounds.”

“He’s with Eliza. He should be down soon.” She was reading. Angelica was always reading.

“He’s been with her for so very long!” Peggy whined. “Its my turn now.”

“You’ll have to be patient, Peggy.”

Peggy angrily slammed her hands on the piano and got up.

“Yes, youve become a very mature 18 year old still throwing tantrums!” Angelica called as Peggy stormed off. She made her way ro her fathers bedroom, no one was there. She wasnt supposed to go his bedroom alone anyways. it was unseemly but this was important. It had to do with marriage prospects.

She stormed towards his study which was only partially closed which Margaret “Peggy” Schuyler knew better. If it was closed or even partially closed she was not permitted to entered.

She should leave but ..she did not.

“Harder, daddy!” she heard Eliza moan.

She couldn’t hear what her father said in response but peered in and could see them both naked and her father driving into her sister.

She squeaked and moved away from the door, leaning against the wall remembering the aching the feeling between her legs.

“Daddyyyy, Im going to…to cummmm!” came Eliza’s loud moan. The sound of something breaking in the room and then laughter.

Peggy ran off at that point.

That evening, she’d touched herself imagining her father giving her the same attention until she felt a tingly ticklish feeling. She whimpered and gave a little cry muffling it when she heard someone come in, snapping her eyes shut.

~Present time~

“A week after i turned 18, you and Eliza were in your study. In here. You were…your cock was inside of her womanhood.”

Even as she spoke of it, it brought an indecent pleasurable feeling inside of her. She sauirmed on his desk.

“Im sorry daddy, I shouldnt have watched for as long as I did. It was just that was the night I’d learned the ending for Fantasia By Bach and was so excited to have you listen…”

Peggy cleared her throat. She was getting distracted again, wasn’t she?

“Anyways, that was what inspired such feelings. Not the piano but what I saw…”

”Here my little darling, your lessons begins. Look at yourself honey how spectacular you look, your naked body, your beautiful and inviting cunt. I want you to touch it with me, softly on just the outer portion of your lips….”

She followed along with hand touching her outerlips and moaned.

“Cunt…” she breathed.

“now let’s slip your finger inside...”

Following along with her daddys hand she pushed it inside her … cunt. she began to rub her cunt, moaning just as she had done that one night.

“Use your fingers to spread your lips… and Daddy is going to teach you to play with your clit..”

She spread her lips, her breathing picking up some as she watched when her daddy found her clit and rubbed it. Her body jolted and she let out a tiny whine of pleasure.

“d-daddy, its too much!” She gripped fhe side of desk with one hand still holding her pussy open.

“but watch what happens inside, how wet you get… that is because your body, your cunt, wants to be fucked….”

She let out another mewl of pleasure as her hips bucked. She wanted him to stop, no…she wantes him to keep going…

No, she wanted…

“Please daddy…” She ground against his finger trying to get him to rub faster.

“A week after i turned 18, you and Eliza were in your study. In here. You were…your cock was inside of her womanhood…. “

She sauirmed on his desk... Phillip noticed and smiled, “Go on.”

Im sorry daddy, I shouldnt have watched for as long as I did. It was just that was the night I’d learned the ending for Fantasia By Bach and was so excited to have you listen…”

”That was quite the accomplishment, you have worked hard on that, but I assume there is more?”

Peggy cleared her throat. She was getting distracted again, wasn’t she? Phillip wasn’t sure if he was enjoying more his youngest’s discomfort or how clearly aroused she had been watching him fuck her older sister?

“Anyways, that was what inspired such feelings. Not the piano but what I saw…”

Phillip was very aroused, tempted to lean her back and give his youngest what she clearly craved, to pluck her flower, and take her sweet, needy cherry. “Well that was very naughty of you, wasn’t it?” Then he smiled, “But my young princess, I don’t mind, in fact those are special moments, and I like it when you’re naughty, but ONLY with Daddy…”

For emphasis, he used the backs of his fingers to brush up and down her soft, and very dewy lips. “Be honest with Daddy, when you saw my cock driving in and out of her womanhood, how much did you want that to be you?… and Little Princess… it was Eliza’s cunt, her tight, wet CUNT, that I was enjoying that she was using to grip me, take me.. and it is your cunt that it is time I introduce you to.. Here my Little Darling, your lesson begins…

He took her hand and guided it down to her nether lips, teasing, petting, exploring…

“Cunt…” she breathed.

“Yes, my love, this is your cunt, look at it in the mirror, no iris is as beautiful now perfume will ever so intocicate a man, it is your treasure your special place, but oh such pleasure it will allow and create… let’s continue….”

He guided her in spreading, in slipping a finger inside, and finally in locating and teasing her clit. In all instances Phillip demonstrated, explained and guided this exploration of her pussy and he loved how Peggy responded, perhaps even more than her sisters. She was an untapped spring, but it was time to let it flow.

He heard her words, how she wanted to hold back and how futile that effort was!

“d-daddy, its too much!” She gripped fhe side of desk with one hand still holding her pussy open.

Phillip chuckled, “the lady doth protest too much…me thinks” He quoted from Hamlet a play Phillip and his daughter’s knew almost by heart. “No need to protest, hold back.. Daddy wants you to enjoy, let go… be the woman I know is inside you….be MINE”.

It was Phillips emancipation proclamation, or was it the exclamation of a master in his taming of the shrew, either way, it was Peggy’s time.. not ANGELICa or ELIZA.. but Peggy! Phillip had already claimed the two older daughter’s flower, and now it was time to add teh final flower to his bouquet.

Her little body was bucking and grinding, he pushed harder and faster, leaned in and drove His tongue passionately into her mouth, for he wanted her to embrace his tongue as he would use that to give her what she needed.

Breaking the kiss he stepped back and removed his hand, he saw the look on her face, “Don’t worry, Daddy is not done…” As he dropped to his knee, between her spread, legs, he pulled the back of her calves forward so that her tight little ass, was barely on the very edge.

He gave her one look, “I’m hungry for you Princess… feed Daddy your nectar!” He spread her legs as wide as the could go, and tilted her up, as his mouth latched onto your clit, mouth sucking as tongue flicked. He drove to fingers up inside of her, to finger fuck his young virigin… and so it would be, so he would intensify with every thrust… it was time for his little Princess to cum for Daddy.. the question was not if.. but how many times… he could bring her young body to climax?

“d-daddy, its too much!” Peggy whimpered bucking against his desk.

“the lady doth protest too much…me thinks”

Oh but that wasn’t fair. He knew how much she loved the arts, especially Shakespeare. She only hoped to see one of his plays one day. She was so dizzy with pleasure though, her whole body felt as though it were on fire.

She needed…

She needed….

Well, Peggy wasn’t quite certain what she needed.

“No need to protest, hold back.. Daddy wants you to enjoy, let go… be the woman I know is inside you….be MINE”.

And Peggy was not holding back. Another wave of pleasure rushed through her whole body. Peggy whimpered into her daddys kiss when his mouth crushed against hers. She trembled from the aftershocks of her most recent orgasm.

But was that all? Why did her father not plunge his cock into the depths of her quivering cunt. She was ready for him!

Margaret “Peggy” Schuyler would not say no to this. She gasped when her daddy broke from the kiss and went down to his knees. She bit her lip as she watched him. Her eyes were filled with her desire, her nipples were hard and her pussy was aching.

She let out another mewl of pleasure when her daddys mouth made contact with her pussy.

“Ah….aH….Ahhhhhh dadddyyyyyy…” she whimpered rocking her hips back and forth. by instinct, she grabbed his head pulling him closer. She felt another wave, another orgasm rush through her whole body.

“Daa…deeee….” she cried out again. Her breathing was becoming rough, almost huffing out large amounts of air. Peggy wasn’t sure how much she could take.

Perhaps it was the prepping of her sisters, perhaps, no doubt, it had been by her sneaking and watching her father drive his manhood deep and hard into his sister’’s wanting cunt, and how, the conservative, sweet, nearly angelic Eliza, moaned in ecstasy at the carnal act. Daddy’s cock seemed to take her sweet sister to a wild and adventurous place, a place of desire and pure physical pleasure, why shouldn’t young Peggy want that?

Had she been curious about men? Of course, but her sister’s paved the way, showing her the answers to her dirtiest prayers, most primitive desires was her won father. Oh young Peggy was ready, even more ready than he dreamed. “Oh little Princess… you have been wanting, haven’t you? You need to learn, just as your sisters have, you can cum to Daddy with any thought any desire, I will not judge, only teach and let us enjoy, what happens in private, in the privacy of our bedrooms, is no one’s business but our own, and my only desire is to enjoy each other completely!”

When a daughter was so clearly in need of satisfaction, education, and would so benefit from the hands, mouth and cock of a master, Phillip would also not say no to this, he was going to take his shot! And so it was, as young Peggy pushed her crotch into his hand, humping and grinding her needy cunt on his finger, he worked her button feverishly, pushing her over the edge.

Peggy was no ordinary girl though, from her precocious personality, her naughty curiosity, to her nearly insatiable cunt, she was a delight and muse to Phillip. Down he went on his knees, feasting on her flours, sucking on her button and slipping to thick but talented fingers inside her dripping flower. “Again little Princess.. cum for Daddy, feed me sweetheart, feed me!”
“Ah….aH….Ahhhhhh dadddyyyyyy…” she whimpered rocking her hips back and forth. by instinct, she grabbed his head pulling him closer. She felt another wave, another orgasm rush through her whole body.

“Daa…deeee….” Phillip looked up, feeling how her small hands gripped him, wanted him. “I love the way you cum Princess, I love making you cum… have you ever felt this good? But you aren’t satisfe, you’re like me, you can never be satisfied …“ He sawed his finger in and out of her cunt a few more times… sucking hard on her cli…. making her gyrate, moan and buck like his favorite courtesans, she had so much potential for wickedness!

It was then he got up, “Lean back baby girl… I hadn’t planned on this today, but I do believe you deserve an accelerated education… “. His cock was throbbing and hard, precum rolling from his tip… no longer coated with the juices of Eliza, as Peggy had throughly cleaned him, so why not….

”You want it don’t you little Princess… I can see it… I can feel it…” He licked his lips and slid forward, he took his prick and pulled back the foreskin, he was huge, needy and wanting. He took his shaft and rubbed his tip up and down, up and down her soft, pink, virgin slit…”We can wait… make a special night…. Or would you like it now….” He pressed in just a bit, so her juices bathed his tip, and her lips opened and pursed around him….

”Would you like Daddy to fuck you sweetheart… fill that tight little cunt… and make you a woman?”

“I love the way you cum Princess, I love making you cum… have you ever felt this good? But you aren’t satisfe, you’re like me, you can never be satisfied …“

“Daddeeeee!!!”Peggy cried out again. He was right for she was girl trapped in a world where just like her sisters she would have marry rich. Who knew when she would get this sort of opportunity outside of the house?

It would be awhile for Angelica had to get married and most men seemed intimidated by her when she spoke of Common Sense by Thomas Payne. Men thought that she was either very intense or incredibly insane.

And then there was Eliza who was helpless, the seemingly perfect damsel. Yes, she would have to wait or become a secret harlot. Thankfully, her father was teaching her the ways to make a man regret saying no this.

It was then that noticed the absence of her fathers mouth and fingers from her cunt. “Daddy?” she asked, looking at him inquisitively as his cock throbbed and twitched, standing proudly.

“Lean back baby girl… I hadn’t planned on this today, but I do believe you deserve an accelerated education… “

She licked her lips as she slowly scooted more onto the desk and laid back.

”You want it don’t you little Princess… I can see it… I can feel it…”

“Yea…yes daddy. I want it. I want you to make me feel as good as you did Eliza and Angelica.”

”Would you like Daddy to fuck you sweetheart… fill that tight little cunt… and make you a woman?”

Her body tingled with anticipation. Her nipples were hard from how excited she felt. “Please, daddy. Let me sing for you.”

Phillip was in the moment, not thinking of the men he would hand his daughters off to, for he was in the eye of the hurricane, there is silence, not worrying who was wittiest, and New York Gossip is Insidious, just enjoying that soft, tender, wet slice of heaven between his daughter, Peggy’s legs!

“Yea…yes daddy. I want it. I want you to make me feel as good as you did Eliza and Angelica.”

He eyed his baby girl, spread her legs, and pulled him toward her, “Yes Princess Sing!”

Pivoting her just slightly, raising and spreading his tip slid into her slit, finding the tight little opening, and pressing his tip inside!

”Ohhhh, Princess, I cannot say No to this… mmm….”

He felt her lips spread and grip his throbbing tip, spreading and taking

“Bite your lip sweetheart, grip my desk….”

He entered her tight tunnel, so tight, so wet…

“it will only hurt a second…”

He gripped her calves, pulled and …. He was in!

”Ahhhhggghh”

So tight, so good, mmm, his little Princess

Phillip looked at young Peggy…

”just hold Daddy there a minute… that was the pain…soon the pleasure …”

The last flower had been plucked from the Schuyler garden… ANGELICA .. ELIZA .. and Peggy!

”Relax honey, let your body adjust.. that was the bad… now cums the good!”

Slowly he began to rock in and out…

“Bite your lip sweetheart, grip my desk….”

Peggy bit her lip and gripped onto his desk as directed and squeaked when she felt him entering her cunt.

“it will only hurt a second…”

1 …2…3….4….5…6…7…8….niiiiine

Breathe!!

It was pure torture until it was pure bliss. Peggy heard the coaxing from her father as he rocked back and forth eventually she began to move with him. Their moans of pleasure filled the study.

With how loud Peggys voice carried if any servants were still working surely they would’ve heard but would have said nothing for fear of losing employment.

It was a night that Margaret Schuyler aka Peggy surely would remember for the rest of her life; her father helping her become a woman.

Weeks later ….

“Can we not wear something a tad bit more different as far as color schemes go?” Angelica complained.

They were preparing for the Winters Ball where the Schuyler sisters were the envy of all.

Angelica would wear a peach dress, Eliza would wear a aquamarine dress and Peggy a yellow dress as usual.

Peggy rolled her eyes,”At least you get to wear peach.” she muttered. Though the reasons were clear, Angelica would wear the prettiest color to be more noticeable, then Eliza. Peggy got yellow because she was the youngest. If she were even noticed it would be a miracle.

Back