Aneros

So far after a quick session, The Helix Classic seems promising... New at 11 :D

So far after a quick session, The Helix Classic seems promising... New at 11 :D

Don't take this as an offensive comment, but based on your reply to me about the Vibe makes me think you own it. If you can use something of that size the Helix Classic isn't going to do much for you; IMHO you are better off with the Progasm. But I do like the Helix when taking a shower.

Just my 2-cents.

Don't take this as an offensive comment, but based on your reply to me about the Vibe makes me think you own it. If you can use something of that size the Helix Classic isn't going to do much for you; IMHO you are better off with the Progasm. But I do like the Helix when taking a shower.

Just my 2-cents.

I have the Vice, Progasm Ice nad now the Helix Classic.
It is much smaller. I think it moves a little more freely tho. The jury is still out :rolleyes:

I have the Vice, Progasm Ice nad now the Helix Classic.
It is much smaller. I think it moves a little more freely tho. The jury is still out :rolleyes:

Man I want the Vice. It's on my to do list I just did too much shopping the past few months plus me getting a car I will have to wait on this one but once I do...oh nelly!!!

Man I want the Vice. It's on my to do list I just did too much shopping the past few months plus me getting a car I will have to wait on this one but once I do...oh nelly!!!

Best price I have found is at pleasure-tease.com

$79 I think. Worth it ! Good luck !

Even sweeter. Think it is free shipping on pleasure tease.

Never heard of it but I like that store/website the best. I always tried to find one that is pleasing and has a good variety and this one is a hit. However, their prices seem steep on a few things.

Never heard of it but I like that store/website the best. I always tried to find one that is pleasing and has a good variety and this one is a hit. However, their prices seem steep on a few things.

Hard to beat:eek: Amazon

First Helix Super T. ! Wow !
fdgsdfdasf_enl.jpg

This is a pretty good example of a prostate massage orgasm. I've had one similar to this and it feels incredible.

Prostate Massage Orgasm

I disagree. He clearly was stimulated other ways besides his prostate for a true prostate orgasm you are cumming and nothing comes out. If you are stimulating the cock and and the prostate which I have done to myself and a woman has then when you ejaculate cum actually comes out.

BTW...I BOUGHT THE VICE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT IN ME AND TURN IT ON!

Back