Androgyny at the Wedding

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Combining two things that fascinate me- weddings and androgyny.

Sally is the bride's sister who lives across the country. Her plus one for the wedding is "Lee", her "roommate" who shows up wearing a very David Bowie look- oversized double breasted suit jacket with boxy shoulders, wide leg pants...

the groomsmen start betting which gender Lee is. Soon half the guests have guessed.

How do they find out?

"Soon half the guests have guessed"
Assuming there are only two genders to choose from, they could have tossed a coin to get this result šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It's easy to tell by the hands. Biological males have their ring finger as the second-longest finger. Biological females have the index finger as the second longest.

Unless you can get a DNA sample, of course.

It's easy to tell by the hands. Biological males have their ring finger as the second-longest finger. Biological females have the index finger as the second longest.

Unless you can get a DNA sample, of course.
This was a joke, right? I am a female, an hour glass shaped, not androgenous at all. My ring finger is the second largest.

You have to look at the BACK of the hand, not the palm side. Then it is foolproof. Trust me.

Combining two things that fascinate me- weddings and androgyny.

Sally is the bride's sister who lives across the country. Her plus one for the wedding is "Lee", her "roommate" who shows up wearing a very David Bowie look- oversized double breasted suit jacket with boxy shoulders, wide leg pants...

the groomsmen start betting which gender Lee is. Soon half the guests have guessed.

How do they find out?
You sure "Lee" isn't 1990s Paula Poundstone?

Back