Anal Sex - Best or favorite position

I like to start with doggy. Love hands on my ass while im getting fucked. Eventually i like to get to missionary. It's best for ass to mouth. Then if you still want fucked you suck him hard again beg for that cock in your ass again.

Last edited:
I'm more about the sex than kissing right now. It might change if I found the right guy. I have stayed sat on a guy with him still inside me talking for long enough that he got hard again and we went for round two.
Round two is always good. Usually get there with foreplay and kissing while recharges. Second round is longer and we are more comfortable having gotten through the first time.

Definitely like missionary, haven't done it with a guy yet sadly, but I do enjoy that position. And cowgirl love watching the bounce on it and watching their cock bounce.

Definitely like missionary, haven't done it with a guy yet sadly, but I do enjoy that position. And cowgirl love watching the bounce on it and watching their cock bounce.
It's been many years since i have riden, but you make sound so appetizing! Been married to a woman for the last 24 yrs, so definately out of practice riding a hard one like yours! Thanks for the thought! Wish it were more! ......... :)

It's been many years since i have riden, but you make sound so appetizing! Been married to a woman for the last 24 yrs, so definately out of practice riding a hard one like yours! Thanks for the thought! Wish it were more! ......... :)
Oh I'd love to see you get back in practice!

Back