Alexa (closed for Tx_Liquor)

The woman put the phone aside, both hands now needed to run her finger through Alexa's hair. She moaned and moved, never forcing her whore harder or deeper but just enjoying everything being done to her. With a breathless cry she said, "I'm going got cum." Meanwhile the older man who'd been thrusting in and out of Alexa's ass just said "Wait... I'm almost there."

They continued to work Alexa over for several more minutes before the man said, "Yes. Yes!" and thrust hard into Alexa's ass and unleashed a ball busting amount of cum as he cried out in pleasure and pain. At the same moment her mistress pulled Alexa's face to her pussy and cried out as she came hard against Alexa's mouth. "Oh fuck!" she screamed as she burst like a geyser.

Alexa shut out the world as her clients climaxed and coated her petite form. They kept their grip on her as they released. She considered herself lucky that her mouth was shut, but she felt the man fill her ass with his hot cum. He withdrew from her and she felt it drip out. She stayed on all fours as the woman began taking pictures of her, then handed the phone to the man so that he could get images of her from behind. Alexa was too weak to resist, but her cheeks began to burn.

"Where are these pictures going?" Alexa asked. She still hoped that someone who knew her would come across them, that someone would start looking for her. That someone could tell her son that she was still alive. If this is what it took to make that happen, she would endure it.

The woman, pulled her dress back down and took another photo of her partner's spent cock. "Oh, we'll look at them later today. I'll probably touch myself to pictures of my husband fucking you a few times before bed and delete them in the morning."

She laughed, "God, can you imagine if anyone hacked my phone? All those celebrities who are upset that their naked pictures are out there for everyone to see. Please. Where's the hot stuff we really want to see?"

The man was half dressed before his wife was ushering him out the door ready to get to their next venue. Where ever that was.

For now, Alexa was alone again with time to clean up before her next client.

This time the light didn't even go on, but she had someone already lined up. Sometimes Victor would offer a discount for sight unseen. The client wouldn't know who he was getting until he was in the room. Often these were the worst clients - they just wanted their dick in a hole.

The round and squat Asian man who stumbled in would be no exception. His eyes went wide and he said something in Japanese as he clumsily pulled off his jacket and opened his tie. He smiled, full of lust, and looked Alexa up and down before nodded and laughing.

He sat on the bed and leaned back on his hands, nodding as if she would know what to do next.

Alexa approached the chubby man sitting on her bed, looking over his body to see what kind of mess she had gotten into this time. His body had a layer of fat, and his cock was almost a small shriveled thing barely the length of her thumb.

She stepped up to him and crouched, scooping the cock in her hands and began massaging it with her hands, giving him a slow, measured handjob to coax him into erectness, hoping there would be enough hard length for her to do something with.

After a few minutes, she was handling a hard cock. She leaned in and began fellating him, using her lips and tongue to get him nice and wet. When she was finished, she turned away and straddled him, and began to ride him reverse cowgirl.

The man's dick, now hard and workable, was still unimpressive. But he was enjoying what Alexa was doing to him for sure. He said more in Japanese and she could feel a hand on her hip for a few seconds at a time. At one point he even slapped her side of her ass as it bounced on his waist.

He didn't seem to be a two pump chump either. As Alexa's legs started to ache from the movements, her body already taxed with all the fucking she'd been doing so far. First her original client, then Victor, then the couple, now this guy.

She had been fucking or getting fucked for the past 2 hours, almost literally. And now this guy seemed ready to break her, physically, as her body began to cramp from exhaustion and dehydration.

Alexa groaned, her tired body slowing down, the energy ebbing out of her. The man gave her ass another stinging slap and she called out in pain. She arched her back, and the client watched her breasts bouncing in the mirror.

When Alexa stopped grinding, the client grabbed her hips and started pumping her body up and down. Alexa fought against it, but was too weak. The man grabbed Alexa forcefully and threw her down onto the bed on her back, then spread her legs and resumed fucking her.

Alexa began to run out of breath. She was thirsty, too thirsty to continue moaning or begging him to stop. Her breasts bounced at each thrust and her client began kissing and biting her hard nipples.

He pounded at her body, his dense belly pressing into her almost bruising her as he continued fucking her numb body. And still, he kept going.

The Asian man fucked her until her legs fell asleep, her cunt went numb and her mouth felt like it was made of sandpaper. He continued thrusting his raw cock in and out of her, leaning down and hugging her to him pressing their sweat soaked chests together. He smelled of stale cigarettes and alcohol as he grabbed her shoulders and nuzzled her neck.

He kissed and sucked at her, definitely giving her a old fashioned hickey, as he machined gunned his hips against her aching pelvis. Even this seemed to go on forever, until mercifully he thrust himself up on his arms and yanked his cock from her spent snatch.

With dexterity that he didn't look like he should have, the man crawled over her body to and aimed his cock at her face. He cried out in pain and pleasure as half a dozen hot ropes of cum slapped her across the face. The man then shoved the tip of his dick against her lips and spoke words she didn't understand.

The meaning was clear, that she was to suck what was left and clean the tip of his spent manhood.

Alexa's lips parted as the red cock pushed through, demanding entrance. She lifted her head upwards and began to suck on the tip of his cock. The cum dribbled down the sides of her mouth as she weakly gave him a blowjob.

The man took his time, stroking his cock as he appreciated his handiwork tagging Alexa's face. The sight of her collection of dildos on her shelves made him harder still.

He stroked himself more furiously, more vigorously, until he exploded again, replacing his weak strings of white with a thicker coat, and firing a load down Alexa's throat.

Once the man left, there was a moments pause and then the lights to her room dimmed. This meant Alexa was done for the night and that it was also probably early morning by now. But she'd be given a few hours to clean up and sleep. Food would be brought by and she'd have some time to herself until everything started up again.

Once all the cum and sweat was washed from her body, Alexa was able to finally relax her aching muscle and abused flesh.

Unlike the normally rude awakenings, Alexa found was able to wake up feeling rested. This was not normally and probably a little alarming. A cart of food was waiting for her and it wasn't until hours later that Victor returned.

"Get dressed." He said throwing a black lace chemise and matching thong on the bed, then a pair of black 6 in wedges. He and a guard, who probably popped riods like they were tic-tacs, blocked the door. Neither Victor nor the guard left Alexa to change into the clothes that would require her to get naked if she were to put everything on.

"Come on." He ordered, once she was clothed in the technical sense of the word.

Victor to her to his penthouse suite and was ushered in by the guard and pushed to sit in a lounge chair. A woman wearing an EMTs uniform approached and started to prepare her arm for either taking blood or getting an injection.

"Be still," Victor suggested as he poured himself a drink, "I've decided you're not making me enough money. So, I'm going to put you up for auction. But, I have to have paperwork proving your clean and not drugged up to fetch the highest price."

Alexa tried not to react to this news, but the EMT could see her chest rising and falling beneath the translucent black lace. As the blood was drawn, questions began running through her head. Why did he think he could do this, where was she being sold? To whom? How? But she knew he wouldn't give her any answers, she didn't deserve any.

But she knew that she could have a better chance of escape in the hands of a private buyer than she would here. Too much security, too many guards, too many eyes. Escaping from a single person would be tricky, especially if she tried too early. But Alexa thought that perhaps her fortunes were changing. With luck, she'd find a way to escape her life, to return to America, and to see her son again.

Victor informed her that the test would take a few days, during that time she was expected to stay in his penthouse. As he placed a fur lined leather collar on her that was attached to chain, and anchored to a corner that was probably anchored to an outer support for the whole building, he explained, "You will stay here until the test is done. I will have guards watching over you so you don't try to hurt yourself. No one will touch you as damaged goods are not as valuable."

He gestured to areas of the penthouse, "Like the girls before you, you have access to the bathroom, bedroom and the lounge where you will eat and can watch TV. The guards will only stop you from hurting yourself or escaping. When I come back tonight I will fuck you as I wish and you will take a pill every morning until the tests come back proving your clean. For your sake, I hope they come back quickly... for my sake, I hope they do not."

As Victor promised, she was free to do what she wished but as soon as he came into the Penthouse, Victor wordlessly grabbed her by the hair and made her lay face down on the bed. Since her only clothes were the lace garments he'd provided her, he was able to pull her thong aside and undo his belt.

He hadn't so much as said a word, or asked her any questions before he was rubbing his own licked fingers over her asshole and then plunging in with a satisfied grunt.

All the while the guards, who'd never left, watched as Victor fucked her ass as if he were possessed by a demon.

Alexa refused to scream as Victor jammed his cock into her tight asshole. She grunted, clenching her jaw as the cock thrust in and out of her. The leash danced up and down as her body undulated beneath the strong man. She squirmed on the soft bed, riding out the storm.

She glanced upwards at the guards to gauge their reactions. They had none. This must have been a common sight for them.

And in a moment, Victor managed to hit her g-spot and her whole body buckled forward. She moaned in pleasure as Victor hit that spot again and again. Her body tensed up and she pushed her face into the bed to avoid making more noise, to keep Victor from knowing how good he was.

Victor continue to slam into her ass, over and over. His lips grazed her ear as he grunted, "This ass! This ass will make me rich! I'm gonna miss this ass!" He kissed her neck and shoulder then pulled her hair making her head turn. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips despite herself.

"Oh, yeah! You like it! You like my cock!" He started shifting and thrusting sending more and more pleasure into Alexa, "Say it! Say you want this cock! Say you're a slut! A slut that loves cock." Now he was throwing his whole body into it grunting as he shoved her up the bed while riding her ass.

"Say it! Say you love my cock or I'll FUCK you BLIND, Slut." He stared hitting her spot harder and with more power as if trying to make her scream while cumming.

Alexa groaned in pain, gasping for air as her body violently lunged forward and back.

"I'm a slut!" She tried to call out. "I'm a slut! I love cock! I love cock, I'm a slut, I'm a dirty slut!" She screamed as Victor came, but that didn't slow him or sap his energy. He continued relentlessly as she panted helplessly.

Now that Victor had cum, he could punish her harder. His cock was sensitive now but he powered through throwing his whole body into Alexa. He was breathing hard, his lips to her ear and his chest resting on her back. He rose his hips high and slammed down on her. "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" He actually kissed her ear and he slapped her cunt with his own balls causing him to whimper in pleasure and pain, but that didn't stop him as he finally started to grow harder with his relentless fucking.

"Beg me to cum again! Beg me!!"

Last edited:
If Alexa had been able to think about anything besides the thick cock pushing into her over and over, she would cry. She was thirsting for freedom, for an escape from the brothel, from this man, from this country... but at the moment, all she was thirsty for was release.

"Please let me cum again! Oh god, please sir, please let me cum again! I need it, oh god, I need it!"

Victor rose up, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Alexa until her breast were off the bed and now undulating with each thrust of his hips. "I don't care." He said into her ear, "I'm not here to make you cum." He stopped suddenly and let her go, pulling out of her ass and moving as if to get off of her.

"You're here to make me cum."

He started jacking himself with a fury, "Fucking beg all you want. Slut!" He grunted and shot his load all over her ass and lower back. Despite having just cum he still managed a strong, large and hot load of jizz to slap down ropes of his baby batter across her rear.

"Now. Clean it off." He moved around to give Alexa access to his dripping cock waiting for her to lick and suck the last beads of cum from the softening manhood.

Back