Alex Jones: I'm mentally ill, and I was wrong about everything

His admittance of being mentally ill will certainly not help that

A psycosis, isn't really an illness persay, that's a part of someone for life. More of a phase. Given he takes steps to ensure he prevents it, with councelling or meds for a period of time, i'm sure he'll be fine. And know the threshold of how far/much he can take his business into other peoples business.

His admittance of being mentally ill will certainly not help that
i-understood-that-reference.jpg

A psycosis, isn't really an illness persay, that's a part of someone for life. More of a phase. Given he takes steps to ensure he prevents it, with councelling or meds for a period of time, i'm sure he'll be fine. And know the threshold of how far/much he can take his business into other peoples business.

I'm going through a similar ordeal now. Shit gets old. But that's what happens when one has a massive stroke of the caliber of the one that damn near killed.

Part of my brain is simply dead, but it's rewired itself wonderfully and enables me to do the stuff in my sig line.

Also, the psychologists (not psychiatrist) all laugh as I converse w/them (3). They say the good parts that work are extremely intelligent. But, I wouldn't know that. I'm just a Gump type guy sometimes. Like it's like a box of chocolate. Never know what you're gonna get.

Being an attention-starved asshole isn’t a mental illness. Althoigh I have wondered about a few....

Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex-jones-psychosis-sandy-hook/index.html

what a fucked up piece of shit he is

'
"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

he finally couldn't get away with his ugly, hateful, lying, racist, baiting conspiracy crap anymore - he is DIRECTLY responsible for heaping additional pain and suffering on the sandy hook families just to bolster his own rep on air and stir up his followers. now, finally, people have taken him to task in a manner he cannot wriggle out of - but just look at the wriggling he's doing with the phrases i've bolded.

my son with high functioning autism - one of the things he found hard was weighing up sources and so make an educated decision as to which were actual truths and which were just masquerading as such. at one time, he watched this human garbage on youtube every single day. he started to believe stuff like there was no holocaust, that sandy hook and 9/11 were hoaxes, and so so much more. it took a whole lot of talking and showing him evidence and more and years to steer him away. i am so very glad this court case is happening. jones is a cynical and malicious bastard who should be made to do litter collecting or graffitti cleaning or sewage unblocking for many, many a year to come.

what a fucked up piece of shit he is...he finally couldn't get away with his ugly, hateful, lying, racist, baiting conspiracy crap anymore - he is DIRECTLY responsible for heaping additional pain and suffering on the sandy hook families just to bolster his own rep on air and stir up his followers. now, finally, people have taken him to task in a manner he cannot wriggle out of - but just look at the wriggling he's doing with the phrases i've bolded.

my son with high functioning autism - one of the things he found hard was weighing up sources and so make an educated decision as to which were actual truths and which were just masquerading as such. at one time, he watched this human garbage on youtube every single day. he started to believe stuff like there was no holocaust, that sandy hook and 9/11 were hoaxes, and so so much more. it took a whole lot of talking and showing him evidence and more and years to steer him away. i am so very glad this court case is happening. jones is a cynical and malicious bastard who should be made to do litter collecting or graffitti cleaning or sewage unblocking for many, many a year to come.

Agreed 100%.

I especially liked this bit: "He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything ..."

Irony much?

I especially liked this bit: "He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything ..."

Irony much?
yup, smells like the scent of invented victimhood

Irony much?

What caused him to lie was $$$$$. Plain and simple. He's like any other huckster, just on a grander scale, not unlike his fan Donnie the Dumpster Fire.

What caused him to lie was $$$$$. Plain and simple. He's like any other huckster, just on a grander scale, not unlike his fan Donnie the Dumpster Fire.

:cattail:

have you seen the film Imperium? there's a tv guy in it spouting similar nonsense and stirring up the masses till he's approached by undercover agent daniel radcliffe (all grown up) posing as a skinhead wanting to take things further... tv guy shits a brick and runs to the feds, saying all he does is 'entertainment only'

Irony much?

Well he's not wrong. America is like a swamp that someone needs to drain.

If Alex Jones has admitted to being wrong on just one thing,

;)

then he is twice the man that Rory is.

Now, you may bump up my tribute thread and pretend that this is a regular occurrence... :cool:

Every time I've seen that name mentioned it's been a board leftist doing it.

I suppose I'm an exception to the rule. As noted in my comments on Trump in the Politics Board. Now I know why KeithD's "Trumptans, Trumpettes, Trumpers", or whatever the freak he blabbers about seldom respond to me.:)

Also, we have to call them something right? Simply calling them jerks does not suffice.

Gotta love the RWCJ claiming Jones is only listened to by liberals. When he goes to CPAC he's treated like a fucking rock star.

Back