Alex Jones: I'm mentally ill, and I was wrong about everything

I'm here to watch the OldPee burn himself. I brought an audience! We all eating popcorn and sodas and talking about Captain Marvelous.:)

Only you paid any attention to him.:rolleyes:

Nice try.

He was a god to your deplorable kin, and now he's finished.

Thoughts and prayers. :rose:

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Vette desperately doubles down on dumb again. :D

That's his gig to make money, and lots of it, selling conspiracy theories. Under oath, he's a different guy. Certainly fooled you, didn't he Rory. ;)

10 million website visits per month would suggest otherwise. Many Deplorables welcome his unhinged thoughts.

Probably many of them from your demented demographic. The left has always seemed to be more informed about the musings of Alex Jones than any conservative aspect of society.

Alex Jones worshippers:

renard_ruse
Libsam
TalkRadio
Donald Trump (who went on his show)

...and the ones who are too chickenshit to admit it, but jump in immediately whenever he's mentioned:

Botany Boy
toeskr
Rightguide

Sources: this thread, and this one: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1436318&page=5

:)

The truth is, I've never read or heard a word uttered by Alex Jones unless it was posted by the leftist.

I've never really followed him. Honestly, I get tired of his ramblings despite a good portion of truths he dispenses.

10 million website visits per month would suggest otherwise. Many Deplorables welcome his unhinged thoughts.

Speaking of unhinged thoughts, how many people here actually believed Mueller would conclude Trump was working for Russia?

Alex Jones worshippers:

renard_ruse
Libsam
TalkRadio
Donald Trump (who went on his show)

...and the ones who are too chickenshit to admit it, but jump in immediately whenever he's mentioned:

Botany Boy
toeskr
Rightguide

Sources: this thread, and this one: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1436318&page=5

:)

Back when miles was miles, he posted at least one Infowars link per week throughout President Obama's two terms.

Here's the effect Jones has on his deluded viewers. A guy in Florida (of course) has been hounding the parents of the children killed, as well as the school, school district and police, to provide evidence the kids were killed, including pictures of the dead bodies and bills for the cost of clean up. Jones has had the guy on his show a few times and has even raised money for him.

No, really. That is what this guy is asking for and until some "evidence" is provided to show these kids were killed, he'll keep harassing people for the "proof" and continuing his conspiracy theory that all the kids were spirited away. He even claims pictures he's taken of a young girl in the area is really one of those killed and keeps posting the girls picture online as "proof".

The guy claims "retired F.B.I. agents and other people and people high up in the Central Intelligence Agency have told me there is a cover-up in Sandy Hook.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/us/politics/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook.html

Donald Trump is heaping praise on a radio host who has asserted that the U.S. government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.

Funny how it took lawsuits that would bankrupt his ass for the rest of his life that he finally admitted he was full of shit

Funny how it took lawsuits that would bankrupt his ass for the rest of his life that he finally admitted he was full of shit

His attorney responded by claiming that "he's playing a character" and describing him as a "performance artist". In court, Jones denied playing a character and he called his show "the most bona fide, hard-core, real McCoy thing there is, and everybody knows it". Kelly was awarded the right to decide where their children live while he maintains visitation rights.

Not entirely. But Divorce/Child Custody court is a different ball game.

Back