AH Stories Read & Loved

Is pandering for one’s own story (that was naively but into LW where it is festering and could use a pick-me-up) acceptable?

Alena's Game Ch. 01

The closest to my own core interest of erotica on the face of it
Wow, thank you...! Glad you liked it!

In the spirit of the thread, here are some from me....

A Place Beyond The Horizon

A longer story about the journey of the MMC from Oxygen Games as he struggles to find love again in the aftermath of his cheating wife.

Decor

Just a wild romp through objectification with @XBan - a freaky fun story.

I'm also keeping an eye on the OP's story and a few others as they progress:
A Wife's Dark Talent
Into The Doghouse from @ofbuttons
Learning To Wear The Heels He Likes from @joy_of_cooking

In the spirit of the original post, of nominating another’s story, and (following by example, although not expressly stated as a rule) not mentioning who the author is.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hey-twister-letters-to-my-dead-twin

Several things (life, work, trying to prioritize real life duties over spending too much time here) made me cut back on my own writing. So did this story! I mean that as a great compliment and not self pity:

Crocodile Dundee voice: “Heh, heh, heh. That’s not an author (motioning to myself.) THAT’s an author. (Motioning to the story’s author.)

Is pandering for one’s own story (that was naively but into LW where it is festering and could use a pick-me-up) acceptable?
Pander away. If the author can't promote their own work, what kind of sad world do we live in.

Be sure to vote on your own stories too.

In the spirit of the original post, of nominating another’s story, and (following by example, although not expressly stated as a rule) not mentioning who the author is.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hey-twister-letters-to-my-dead-twin

Several things (life, work, trying to prioritize real life duties over spending too much time here) made me cut back on my own writing. So did this story! I mean that as a great compliment and not self pity:

Crocodile Dundee voice: “Heh, heh, heh. That’s not an author (motioning to myself.) THAT’s an author. (Motioning to the story’s author.)
528 in the queue now 😳

You get a like for Croc Dundee, I still say that after 40 years 😂

Back