Age limits?

I like younger women. But no younger than 25. Most women have experienced a good bite by 25. I am 59 and I have had older women too, but I am a little kinky and not many women my age or older accept seeing a man covered in tattoos and having a piercing on his cock when getting naked.

I prefer my ladies to be between the ages of about 38 to 60. I want my ladies to be sexually confident:
  • In what they want for themselves, and
  • In their experience, skills and abilities to please me.
I varied from my preference two weeks ago and was with a 20 year old. While my head knew better, my dick overruled because she was absolutely stunning and eager. The experience was among one of the 5 worst in my life. I am way past having any interest in being a teacher or coach ... especially when it comes to her own body.

30-75..... No, 25-80.....wait a minute..........las long as they got a hole for my pole they're all good!

hey...

Age limits....sheessh, hell yes!!!

Women: NONE younger than 35, None older than 119.

Men: NONE younger than 30, None older than 119

I am 24 and my Sir is older than me. I am shared with his friends and some of his aquatances are in their 60s. I have been with a 70 year old once.

Depends on the person. I'm not so much into people who are set in their ways. I also like people who are young at heart but not immature.

If they're not jailbait, I don't see an issue. I just have to find them attractive for some reason or another. I'm not going to quibble over numbers. Adults are adults and I refuse to blur the lines by acting as if adults are still kids.

Excluding our husband, that I grew up with that is the same age as me. I prefer my men to be 70 years and older, now just this last February. I had sex with a couple of guys that were 18 and 19 years one night. At a college frat party, I was invited to by a couple of students from Pitt University. And with my 18 year old son and his best friend, but that was the only times. Young men are just to immature, childish and don't know how to treat a girl. Ever since I was young, I was only attracted to men that were easley old enough to be my grandfather or my great-grandfather. As for women, I'm attracted to 18 -20 years old preferably and absolutely no jailbait, but no women older than myself. But there will be an age limit their, the older I get. I'm certainly not into old ladies or grandmas either, the kitty is less appealing. Tried that once and couldn't go through with it.

Last edited:
No younger than 18, no upper age limit, applies to male or female.

I like all women of all ages above 20

My preference is probably women around my age but it’s lovely enjoying a younger women to. I’ve always enjoyed sex.

Hmm... That's mine too - but currently I have a FWB who is half my age plus 6.
I guess it's close enough .......

She's right at half my age. 32 and 63. She could tell that I was a little concerned about creeping her out, but we had already known each other before the relationship started, so the chemistry was already in the works.

I prefer older women but would be with younger, but probably nothing under 21. If I were to ever be with a man id prefer much older say 50ish

I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?

My first lover was 54 years my senior. The youngest man I slept with was still 10 years older than me.

Back