Age limits?

I could say that I prefer women between 35 and 60. But who am I kidding? If I'm being honest, I would have to say I'm not likely to turn down any sexy woman over 22 who might be interested.

But I don't have hard limits. As a matter of fact, any that make me hard, I'll take! What guy regardless of age wouldn't desire to fondle the firm budding breasts of the younger and feel her trust and attraction for a senior?

However, I find the older ladies really know what they want and how to please their men. Their experiences and maturity bring so much into the bed or on the counter, in the bush or wherever they delight on him.

The younger seem to be much more flighty, I certainly find here. One PM then gone to the next. Even light commitments such as saying goodbye or no show without warning seems to escape many of the younger here. But I have met a few very mature ladies in their 20's and thirties. They just seem few and far between. Give me a sex driven lady in her 50's, 60's and up and I am in heaven! Intelligence and ability to communicate wins, no matter what the age is.

I find the younger women more flighty on here also.

I would have to say that if I found someone who was 18 and interested in me I wouldnt pass up on the opportunity, but Im also old enough to know better.

I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?

I dont really have any as long as its legal

Last edited:
For actual dating, making my gf, I generally wouldn't want someone 5 years older or younger.
Just seems likely that, beyond that, we wouldn't have anything in common.
Then again, who knows, I might find that right person outside that limit.

For having fun, well, that limit gets stretched a lot further I suppose.
I'm currently 32, but I could easily fool around with a woman in her 40s or even low 50s.
Just depends on what we're looking for I guess.
I don't think I could go much higher than lower 50s, though, because then that's encroaching the age of my parents, and that's just... odd.
Then again again, if the right woman of that age range got me interested, who am I to complain? :D

When I was in my 20s I had fantastic sex with women in their 20s - that was then. I'm 40 now and I prefer more mature women who are comfortable in their own skin and don't mind being sexually adventurous. I'm thinking more 30s and 40s. I recently had a chat here with a women in her 40s and she gave me a wonderful sexual experience - thank you!! :rose:

i would prefer a woman to be at least 30 but under 62 don't know why but i do like mature ladies

It's not so much the age in the bedroom as the maturity demonstrated afterward. If I have to teach you to not FB friend request my vanilla friends and hit them up for jollies.... You need to stay in the playpen for a few more years.

I'd say for me, I've always been drawn to older. Except from experience, never had someone older than 3 years my senior.
Would love to have someone 5-10, who knows maybe even 15 years my senior.

I personally don't think numbers matter. Although I was once with a guy a year or so younger and he thought he was hot shit trying to impress me.
Suffice to say I wasn't, and that fling ended no where...
But yeah. Chemistry plays a vital role. Who cares if the person is 5 years younger or older or whatever.
It's how they can make you feel and you for them in return. :)

I don't have any hard age limits other than being adults, so 18+ for me. The oldest I've been with was 15 years older than I and the youngest was 12 years younger. For me it's really about the chemistry and attraction for the woman involved as opposed to the number.

I'm almost 52, happily married almost 29 years to a woman 2 years younger than I am so for me this is hypothetical.

I love looking at young attractive women.

There was a day about 15 years ago sitting outside my office watching people while eating my lunch where this very attractive mother and daughter walked by probably 18 and 40 or so and found myself watching the mother more than the daughter.

Today I have a 21 year old daughter, that would creep me out and I can't imagine enjoying talking to one of her friends after sex so the sweet spot for me would probably be 35 to my age.

Like others have said, I don't have a hard and fast limits (as long as the girl is of legal age). For me it's mostly about maturity and common interests, and where sex is concerned, about being adventurous.

I've clicked with girls from 24 to mid-60's (I'm 50). But it seems that these days I'm more attracted to women from their mid-30's and up.

I prefer older. my oldest so far has been 48 and i was only 22 at the time. Rarely go for someone younger than me, prefer mature men with experience and alot to offer :D

For actual dating, making my gf, I generally wouldn't want someone 5 years older or younger.
Just seems likely that, beyond that, we wouldn't have anything in common.
Then again, who knows, I might find that right person outside that limit.

For having fun, well, that limit gets stretched a lot further I suppose.
I'm currently 32, but I could easily fool around with a woman in her 40s or even low 50s.
Just depends on what we're looking for I guess.
I don't think I could go much higher than lower 50s, though, because then that's encroaching the age of my parents, and that's just... odd.
Then again again, if the right woman of that age range got me interested, who am I to complain? :D

Yeah it depends, similar ages have similar goals so you can share that but sometimes you can find something else in a person you wouldn't normally consider.

I prefer older. my oldest so far has been 48 and i was only 22 at the time. Rarely go for someone younger than me, prefer mature men with experience and alot to offer :D

Yes I get your point, I've found guys that are younger attractive but I know its not what I'm looking for so I rather don't, but I wouldn't want to date a granpa either.

Back