Adult theater...have you ever gone?

Just once, but I was quite young and don't think I appreciated my surroundings as I would do now.

Unfortunately they seem to be rare nowadays. I don't know of any in operation in Arizona.

I don’t know if there are any adult theaters around where I live. I certainly would never go alone. If I could drag a friend along, I’d consider it.

I'd love to go but all the ones I know of are a tad too 'dodgy' for my taste...but I find the idea of it a general turn on.

Unfortunately they seem to be rare nowadays. I don't know of any in operation in Arizona.

As of two years ago there was at least one in Bullhead City. I forget the name but a green building on a small hill just south of the the main business area on 95. They advertised a couples night on Friday night. Not sure how successful they were at attracting couples but I have seen one couple there. The place had video booths with some GHs and a small theater. Reasonably clean with a mostly older crowd. I have only been a couple of times when visiting Laughlin. I would not be surprised that Covid has forced them to shut down.

When I travel I use gloryholeguide dot com to find ABS’s when on the road. It is challenging these days but you should be able to find options. I just checked the site and there seem to be a few left depending on where you’re at in AZ.
Good luck! :)

Marnie Anne

Long Island there is at least 10 great adult places within an hour drive from my apt! I guess its lucky to live here for that reason.

Used to go to quite a few back in the day in NYC where they had live sex shows. They were pretty hot; but the city’s completely lame now. An ex and I were in Paris a few years ago, went to a live sex show, which was really hot. She was trying to jerk me off, but there was a sleaze bag guy gawking at us, which kind of ruined it. i know there’s a sleazy theatre that everyone still seems to like in Portland OR, but I haven’t been in years. Too skeezy for me...

I used to live in CT and there was the Art Cinema which had a balcony for couples only. Hubby has read that there was quite a bit of playing in the balcony. We never went but I kind of wish we had. It might have been fun to watch. Not sure I would have been comfortable enough to play but one never knows.

Hubby and I went there a few years ago.
No couples in the balcony, so we went to the open row.
Hubby finger fucked a woman on all fours giving a BJ.
I spread my legs with my purple vibe watching hubby get sucked by a guy and returning the favor.

I've been to live sex shows in Germany and Holland, in general they've been fairly upmarket with couples in the audience - enjoying the show and nothing noticeably happening in the audience.

There was one show in East Berlin in the mid eighties which was very different. Some pretty perverted stuff on stage, including a woman with a donkey. One woman in the audience sucked off several guys and was then fucked by several more, with other members of the audience watching. The audience was probably 90% older men. We were grateful to get out and back to the West, very long story on that trip.

Hubby and I went there a few years ago.
No couples in the balcony, so we went to the open row.
Hubby finger fucked a woman on all fours giving a BJ.
I spread my legs with my purple vibe watching hubby get sucked by a guy and returning the favor.

Now I definitely wish I had gone. Not sure I would have done anything but watch but it would have been interesting to see.

Adult Movies At Drive-In

Saw Deep Throat and Devil In Miss Jones at a drive-in in Va and fucked my girlfriend twice after we masturbated each other. Lots of fun.

Been to a number of Adult theaters over the years. Mostly men but occasionally a woman. Friday and Saturday nights were the best times to see couples there. I have actually picked up two women in theaters over the years. One was younger and only wanted hand jobs. The other was a BBW that was quite willing to fuck.

I have been to the 309 Cinema one time. I would guess it was late 2014 because I was camping in Tobyhanna then without my fiancee and I thought I would go over and check the place out. It was a Saturday and there might have been 20 or so people there. I didn't see much playing and I never interacted with others because of the health risks. I am not sure if I saw any women in the place but I had read that some couples do go there.

I started going to ABS's in my early 20's. I like the sexually charged atmosphere in that semi-public setting. It can be very arousing with the right people, even if it's just to sit back and stroke while enjoying the film and talking with others. I was going to them mostly to watch and be watched. I find stroking my cock with others around who enjoy seeing that is very erotic. I will admit to stroking a few cocks and seeing many that I would have loved to suck if there were no health risks involved, but I think it's pretty foolish to be doing that with a bunch of strangers. Even without the worries of COVID and AIDS it's very risky behavior.

The woman I was with from 2011 to 2014 and I used to go to ABS's. She loved going and loved to suck me off for an audience. She loved the attention certainly but she also loved to watch other women sucking cock if they looked like they were really enjoying what they were doing, like she did. She would get so aroused and usually masturbated as she watched. Our favorite place to go was the Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ. We would go maybe once a month on a Friday or Saturday night. We would usually see 6-7 other couples there, along with all the men who came to watch and/or fuck and suck a woman who might invite them to play. It was fun and we had some very hot times there.

BNA is too close to where I grew up. I couldn't go in there with anyone but my husband.
I once went to hotel near there and someone saw my car pull in the parking lot, called my husband, and he drove over to confirm.
Damn conservatives!

BNA is too close to where I grew up. I couldn't go in there with anyone but my husband.
I once went to hotel near there and someone saw my car pull in the parking lot, called my husband, and he drove over to confirm.
Damn conservatives!

LOL, damn small towns.

Was planning on going - purchased some fun yoga pants, a bright pink thong, matching colored wig and a sexy little top to show up in but then covid hit sooo that put the end to that plan. maybe once we get through this vaccination process i'll dress up and work up enough bravery to make the journey!

We had one adult theater here that I knew about. I had a friend that worked there and it was far from glamorous. Plain Jane building with private booths for viewing and holes between the booths. Most of the time men would come in looking like the uni-bomber with hoods and glasses and sneak off to the booths. At the end of the night she would have to go make sure all the booths were empty before the cleaning crew would come in.

Just once, but my husband enjoyed seeing my wedding rings on another man's cock. It was hot!

We had one adult theater here that I knew about. I had a friend that worked there and it was far from glamorous. Plain Jane building with private booths for viewing and holes between the booths. Most of the time men would come in looking like the uni-bomber with hoods and glasses and sneak off to the booths. At the end of the night she would have to go make sure all the booths were empty before the cleaning crew would come in.

And their motto was “You drop it, we mop it!”

I went once to one many years ago in london,.we dont live in a big city so not sure if there are any now

Back