A world with no birth control, and suddenly condoms are invented

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
Our story takes place in a universe where, for whatever reason, people's genitalia cannot be stimulated by oral, anal, jacking off etc. In short, people's genitalia cannot be stimulated by anything other than penis-in-vagina sex. So when one feels sexually aroused, it's either penis-in-vagina sex or no relief at all.

To make it more interesting, in this world, no birth control methods have been discovered. No barrier methods, no pills, no rhythm method, no abortions, no nothing.

To make it even more interesting, women who are already pregnant can't have sex either, because the pregnant womb's contact with semen will cause come chemical reaction that is dangerous for their health.

To make it even even more interesting, all women are super fertile. Almost every sexual contact will most likely result in pregnancy.

And the icing on the cake, no woman wants to end up with a bunch of children, because they all have dreams of careers.

All in all, young women can have sex only when they want to get pregnant, in other words only 2-3 times in their lives.

And so, the female population is split into two "classes".
1. Women who have had their menopause and can have sex as much as they want. Those women, having spent decades of sexual frustration and deprivation in their youth, are now more than willing to please as many men as possible. (For the sake of simplicity, let's say STDs aren't a thing in this universe.)
2. Young women, who have to live with their sexual frustration.

Until someone invents condoms. (For the sake of simplicity, let's say that condoms in this universe are 100% effective unless someone sabotages them.) Now young women can have sex to their hearts' content too.

However, middle-aged women react. Because of that damned invention, men, who no longer fear getting young women pregnant, start preferring having sex with young women, so middle-aged women don't get as much action as before.

The middle-aged women start protesting and organizing riots, demanding that condoms be forbidden. They even secretly plan to sabotage condom supplies. Which class will finally have it their way? Younger women or older women?

So, who is going to write this?

If you all people here agree to pay me so I don't have to make a living, I'll have more time to write it myself. 😅
The truth is, we all have just 24 hours in our day. The only thing that changes it, is what we fill it with.

For some of us, we write, and what a wonderful hobby. We can be anything, be anywhere, and do anything all with the magic of 26 alphabetic letters rearranged into words, and words into stories.

The sad flip side of that, is the word "should" which is vile it best. It makes a very noncommital statement, often directed at what others "should" do, and what others "should" do FOR us. The truth is, we need to do as much for ourselves as we can, and that includes writing. Myself, I am a bit different because I believe people need to be encouraged to write.

You say you don't have time to write, but you make many posts on here. If you did that same thing for a story, you would have one written out in two weeks time.

If you all people here agree to pay me so I don't have to make a living, I'll have more time to write it myself. 😅
You have time to come up with these extremely complex yet improbable scenarios. :unsure: By the way, you set off a firestorm with your thread "Turn Rape into Love?" on AH. I think it may break the 300-post mark.

However, middle-aged women react. Because of that damned invention, men, who no longer fear getting young women pregnant, start preferring having sex with young women, so middle-aged women don't get as much action as before.

The middle-aged women start protesting and organizing riots, demanding that condoms be forbidden. They even secretly plan to sabotage condom supplies. Which class will finally have it their way? Younger women or older women?

So, who is going to write this?
I'm trying to imagine these middle-aged women rioting. Are they going to loot stores, burn buildings, have firefights with the police and National Guard? I hope they are up to the challenges set by earlier generations of the disaffected.

I think that this premise is overcomplicated. Explaining the setting alone would take a lot of time and words.

By the way, you set off a firestorm with your thread "Turn Rape into Love?" on AH. I think it may break the 300-post mark.
I've long since stopped watching that thread. Do they still discuss anything interesting there or just insult each other?

I've long since stopped watching that thread. Do they still discuss anything interesting there or just insult each other?
I can't think of the right analogy. But yes, something very bizarre happened there that set off a lot of people. It may have run it's course; I'll have to see if it's truly over.

I can't think of the right analogy. But yes, something very bizarre happened there that set off a lot of people. It may have run it's course; I'll have to see if it's truly over.
It's now mostly one particular user trolling, quoting laws, and people feeding the troll.

It's now mostly one particular user trolling, quoting laws, and people feeding the troll.
It is still going on this morning. I'm not sure how I would define troll in the strictest sense, but I suspect that those people are just showing off and like to hear themselves talk (or write posts, in this case). (Isn't that one guy a lawyer himself?) There are certainly a number of "enablers" who are helping it continue.

Back