A Peek Behind the Veil

Any sane man absolutely would like that. As for how long it takes him.... *snickering* Well, it's probably longer than I would last. I've been known to.... forget what was planned when confronted by something I desire. Perhaps a little too eager when opportunity knocks, as it were. :devil:

Yes, that is rather interesting, isn't it? The mind simply reels at the possibilities.....

*giggle* Well, I never said he was sane! (Shhhh...don't tell him I said that!) Don't sell yourself short, NiteOwl. (No pun intended!) I'll wager that when confronted with a...ummm...challenging situation, you would more than rise to the occasion. (Oh, did I really say that???) He did manage to actually snap a few shots of me thanking him before being forced to put down the camera! Honestly, I was so distracted that I didn't realize until later that he still had the camera in his hand. :eek:

Possibilities? Ooohhhh...I like possibilities!

*giggle* Well, I never said he was sane! (Shhhh...don't tell him I said that!) Don't sell yourself short, NiteOwl. (No pun intended!) I'll wager that when confronted with a...ummm...challenging situation, you would more than rise to the occasion. (Oh, did I really say that???) He did manage to actually snap a few shots of me thanking him before being forced to put down the camera! Honestly, I was so distracted that I didn't realize until later that he still had the camera in his hand. :eek:

Possibilities? Ooohhhh...I like possibilities!

Ahhhh..... That would do it. Hmmm, maybe there is hope in my future as an erotic photographer after all! *laughing* And I thought that my jokes were terrible! :p Oh, now he's definitely a lucky man! And when exactly do we get to see THOSE shots, my dear? I know that I, for one, am very interested. :eek:

As do I, particularly when they involve a beautiful woman. :rose: That always makes things more interesting.

Ahhhh..... That would do it. Hmmm, maybe there is hope in my future as an erotic photographer after all! *laughing* And I thought that my jokes were terrible! :p Oh, now he's definitely a lucky man! And when exactly do we get to see THOSE shots, my dear? I know that I, for one, am very interested. :eek:

As do I, particularly when they involve a beautiful woman. :rose: That always makes things more interesting.

Well, you seem to appreciate the works of erotic artists...it's only natural you'd make a good erotic photographer. So, you want to see the shots of me thanking my photographer, hmmmm? That may take a little creative editing to make sure I abided by Lit's guidelines. For some reason, they do not take to Mr. Clinton's definition of what sex is...and isn't. ;) I will see what I can do.

Hmmmph...bad jokes indeed! Unfortunately, those were just the words as they would usually come out of my mouth! Yes...I have been told at times that I really should think before I speak! But, as I pointed out, I tend to get distracted and...ummmm...forget what things may sound like until well after I say them. :rolleyes:

Ah...now we have interesting possibilities. Oh...and thank you. :rose:

Well, you seem to appreciate the works of erotic artists...it's only natural you'd make a good erotic photographer. So, you want to see the shots of me thanking my photographer, hmmmm? That may take a little creative editing to make sure I abided by Lit's guidelines. For some reason, they do not take to Mr. Clinton's definition of what sex is...and isn't. ;) I will see what I can do.

Hmmmph...bad jokes indeed! Unfortunately, those were just the words as they would usually come out of my mouth! Yes...I have been told at times that I really should think before I speak! But, as I pointed out, I tend to get distracted and...ummmm...forget what things may sound like until well after I say them. :rolleyes:

Ah...now we have interesting possibilities. Oh...and thank you. :rose:

Well again, what sane man wouldn't want to see that?! *laughing* And of course, you need to abide by Lit's guidelines, as well as what you're comfortable posting. :) We wouldn't want to go outside of either of those areas.

Hey, I'm admitting that my jokes are terrible! In fact, I'm usually the one causing people to roll their eyes and groan. I have a deep and thorough respect for terrible and corny jokes of all kind, so no worries. You're in good company. :) Of course, if you were to be distracted..... well, I don't think I'd argue with that. :devil:

My dear, I just have this feeling (though it is unsubstantiated) that any possibilities involving you are interesting.

Well again, what sane man wouldn't want to see that?! *laughing* And of course, you need to abide by Lit's guidelines, as well as what you're comfortable posting. :) We wouldn't want to go outside of either of those areas.

Hey, I'm admitting that my jokes are terrible! In fact, I'm usually the one causing people to roll their eyes and groan. I have a deep and thorough respect for terrible and corny jokes of all kind, so no worries. You're in good company. :) Of course, if you were to be distracted..... well, I don't think I'd argue with that. :devil:

My dear, I just have this feeling (though it is unsubstantiated) that any possibilities involving you are interesting.

Ah...so now you're implying that you are sane! Just kidding! ;) I actually do want to post some of the pics but the inner good girl is fighting with the inner naughty girl. I like it much better when they are in agreement...which is most of the time because, to tell the truth, the inner good girl is really kinda naughty herself!

LOL...and I'll have to admit that it was the inner naughty girl who read your second paragraph. Some of those words just leaped off the screen at me...and they had absolutely nothing to do with jokes at all. :eek: I do tend to get distracted often and for long periods of time. It's usually fun for all parties involved. :D

Well, I've found that it is almost always best to go with your instincts. Maybe we should start substantiating. :cattail:

Ah...so now you're implying that you are sane! Just kidding! ;) I actually do want to post some of the pics but the inner good girl is fighting with the inner naughty girl. I like it much better when they are in agreement...which is most of the time because, to tell the truth, the inner good girl is really kinda naughty herself!

LOL...and I'll have to admit that it was the inner naughty girl who read your second paragraph. Some of those words just leaped off the screen at me...and they had absolutely nothing to do with jokes at all. :eek: I do tend to get distracted often and for long periods of time. It's usually fun for all parties involved. :D

Well, I've found that it is almost always best to go with your instincts. Maybe we should start substantiating. :cattail:

Well, I do have my moments of sanity. *laughing* Particularly concerning things like this..... As for the pictures, well, this is a place where you can let your inner naughty girl run a little wild. And you can always ask people not to quote, just in case the inner good girl wins in the end. Just a thought. :)

:D I'm glad that those words jumped out at you. They were certainly intended to. Hopefully the thoughts that they inspired helped to distract you a little bit more, and furthered the cause of having some deliciously naughty fun.

Hmmmm..... :devil: Maybe we should..... Certainly an interesting thought.

Well, I do have my moments of sanity. *laughing* Particularly concerning things like this..... As for the pictures, well, this is a place where you can let your inner naughty girl run a little wild. And you can always ask people not to quote, just in case the inner good girl wins in the end. Just a thought. :)

:D I'm glad that those words jumped out at you. They were certainly intended to. Hopefully the thoughts that they inspired helped to distract you a little bit more, and furthered the cause of having some deliciously naughty fun.

Hmmmm..... :devil: Maybe we should..... Certainly an interesting thought.

Yeah, I have moments like that too...usually unintentionally! ;) Hmmm...my inner naughty girl is really enamoured of you at the moment. That is a good thought. Now I can take another look at those pics with a different eye.

Whew! Okay, then it wasn't just my perverted little mind...it was yours, too! ;) Oh, the thoughts they provoked were definitely distracting and very entertaining. We might even call them a little inspiring. The inner and outer naughty girl is always ready for delicious fun. :devil:

So...I suppose we must now come up with some interesting possibilities to substantiate? I think that process could be a lot of fun! :rose:

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :rose:
I have some more turquoise to share...and, yes...I am upside down in one of them. You figure it out! :devil:

I hope you had a nice weekend too.

I am truly enjoying your pics...my hand moving up and down slowly as I gaze upon them:devil:

:heart:

Yeah, I have moments like that too...usually unintentionally! ;) Hmmm...my inner naughty girl is really enamoured of you at the moment. That is a good thought. Now I can take another look at those pics with a different eye.

Whew! Okay, then it wasn't just my perverted little mind...it was yours, too! ;) Oh, the thoughts they provoked were definitely distracting and very entertaining. We might even call them a little inspiring. The inner and outer naughty girl is always ready for delicious fun. :devil:

So...I suppose we must now come up with some interesting possibilities to substantiate? I think that process could be a lot of fun! :rose:

Oh is she? I'm awfully glad to hear it. ;) And if you need an outside opinion on those pictures, I'd be happy to provide it. I promise to be completely impartial and objective. *crosses fingers behind my back*

Yeah, that was definitely our two perverted minds communicating. *laughing* And I'm always happy to be of service when it comes to distracting and entertaining you. ;)

Oh, indeed it could be. Hmmm.... *pondering* What could we possibly do here.... Hmmmm........ :devil:

I hope you had a nice weekend too.

I am truly enjoying your pics...my hand moving up and down slowly as I gaze upon them:devil:

:heart:

Thank you. It was a quiet weekend. Too quiet actually. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you enjoyed my pics...to the fullest, I hope. ;) Oh, and thank you for those nice'n'naughty thoughts you sent with me to the shower. :rose:

Oh is she? I'm awfully glad to hear it. ;) And if you need an outside opinion on those pictures, I'd be happy to provide it. I promise to be completely impartial and objective. *crosses fingers behind my back*

Yeah, that was definitely our two perverted minds communicating. *laughing* And I'm always happy to be of service when it comes to distracting and entertaining you. ;)

Oh, indeed it could be. Hmmm.... *pondering* What could we possibly do here.... Hmmmm........ :devil:

Uh-oh...now you're gonna develop a thing for my inner naughty girl? That's okay. I think she'll like you as much as I do. ;) Angling for a little preview, huh? I see those crossed fingers, mister! Should we change that from "cheeky" bastard to "sneaky" bastard? *giggle*

Seems we've found a common wavelength then. Two perverted minds reaching across the South. I don't know if I find that more scary...or arousing. You have definitely provided me with distraction and entertainment. Both of which have been completely enjoyed! :rose:

I'm leaning more towards the "mind-reeling" possibilities myself. Just not sure what they are...or exactly how we will go about substantiating them. But I am keeping an open - and perverted - mind...as are you, I hope. :cattail:

Uh-oh...now you're gonna develop a thing for my inner naughty girl? That's okay. I think she'll like you as much as I do. ;) Angling for a little preview, huh? I see those crossed fingers, mister! Should we change that from "cheeky" bastard to "sneaky" bastard? *giggle*

Seems we've found a common wavelength then. Two perverted minds reaching across the South. I don't know if I find that more scary...or arousing. You have definitely provided me with distraction and entertainment. Both of which have been completely enjoyed! :rose:

I'm leaning more towards the "mind-reeling" possibilities myself. Just not sure what they are...or exactly how we will go about substantiating them. But I am keeping an open - and perverted - mind...as are you, I hope. :cattail:

Well, I certainly hope she does! After all, if I get along so well with your outer naughty girl, what will the inner one, with all of her even deeper seated naughtiness, do to me? :devil: *laughing* Oh, perhaps we should. And you can't blame me for trying!

Arousing. Definitely arousing. That's something that you can't really go wrong with most of the time. ;)

I'm not sure either, but I'm certainly trying to figure that out! :D And my mind is rarely anything other than open and perverted. No worries there, my dear.

MY WIFE AND I THINK YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL, AND VERY SEXY
attachment.php

Well, I certainly hope she does! After all, if I get along so well with your outer naughty girl, what will the inner one, with all of her even deeper seated naughtiness, do to me? :devil: *laughing* Oh, perhaps we should. And you can't blame me for trying!

Arousing. Definitely arousing. That's something that you can't really go wrong with most of the time. ;)

I'm not sure either, but I'm certainly trying to figure that out! :D And my mind is rarely anything other than open and perverted. No worries there, my dear.

Hmmm...what would my inner naughty girl do to you? The outer one hasn't even really started with you yet. Are you sure you're ready for both of us at the same time??? :devil: Nah...I think that was just as "cheeky" as it was "sneaky"...and I definitely don't blame you for trying!

Agreed then...arousing it is! I made sure I went to bed last night with all...ummm...receptors open just in case something should travel along that common wavelength we share. Oh, my...the dreams! Just what were you sending my way? Very, very naughty! ;)

So, no luck coming up with any of those mind-reeling possibilities we need to substantiate? *pout* I have been counting on that open and perverted mind of yours. I almost offered a spanking to loosen your tongue. Although I am very naturally a giver, I'm usually on the receiving end of a spanking so I don't know how adept I'd be at that. Of course, maybe just the thought of that will bring some of those possibilities to the tip of your tongue. :cattail:

Hmmm...what would my inner naughty girl do to you? The outer one hasn't even really started with you yet. Are you sure you're ready for both of us at the same time??? :devil: Nah...I think that was just as "cheeky" as it was "sneaky"...and I definitely don't blame you for trying!

Agreed then...arousing it is! I made sure I went to bed last night with all...ummm...receptors open just in case something should travel along that common wavelength we share. Oh, my...the dreams! Just what were you sending my way? Very, very naughty! ;)

So, no luck coming up with any of those mind-reeling possibilities we need to substantiate? *pout* I have been counting on that open and perverted mind of yours. I almost offered a spanking to loosen your tongue. Although I am very naturally a giver, I'm usually on the receiving end of a spanking so I don't know how adept I'd be at that. Of course, maybe just the thought of that will bring some of those possibilities to the tip of your tongue. :cattail:

I'm not sure if I could handle both..... but I'm very sure that I'm willing to give it a shot! :D

Oh, I think it was a two way street, my dear. :devil: I woke up this morning in..... well, quite a state. And I'm fairly confident that your open receptors had something to do with that......

Oh, I have plenty of possibilities for us to substantiate. The trouble is more in sorting through them and deciding which should be the priority. As for the spanking.... Indeed, I'm usually on the giving end, but I'd certainly be willing to find out just how adept you are. ;) And who knows, maybe you'll be better at it than you think. That would certainly make things interesting..... :eek:

Back